ADVERTISEMENT

As of Today, Rank Your Top 5 Teams Most Likely to Win the Tourney

Sometimes I un-ignore him just to respond Laughing

...finally some honesty from you....yet still 'crickets' on the "Rupp's Racists" spew from you before the UK v U6 game. Was that alcohol induced or just more flaming from you? It's hilarious that U6 fans such as yourself employ the double standard of telling us UK fans not to talk about the past and yet you reach back to the 50's/60's material to help you talk smack.

UNC guy is not what I would call a good poster. He was exposed as a liar here for all to see. That isn't something that I've done here. Find a post where I'm lying.... about anything. (opinions aren't lies by the way).

...If I wanted your advice, Hail, I'd ask for it. Don't worry about me. Enjoy your 2013 title, enjoy the successful season your team is having and if you don't want to be bothered by my retaliatory shots at U6, use the ignore button.

So aside from the lying, unc is a level headed dude?

A life that is in dire need of self-evaluation and reflection. Perhaps he can reflect by the grease pit, as he’s salting those crinkle cut fries.

Reactions: HRTheCard
No need. You worry about your spats, I'll deal with mine.
giphy.gif

If you were able to keep your spats in threads about "U6", I would. When you start ruining these threads with your "spats" I'm going to point out how you sound like unc fan in ky. If you're happy with sounding like him, then so be it.

U6 guys don't keep it 'contained' in threads about U6 either, sport. I'm tellin ya... the 'Ignore' button will help you.

I know the U of L guys like to troll sometimes, its not nearly as bad as JC is letting on though. Every collective fan base likes to talk trash on here. I do have to agree with the posters on here who state its really unnecessary to bring up the whole u6 thing in every single thread. And before "use the ignore" button comes up, I don't ever ignore posters. Its so silly.

I know the U of L guys like to troll sometimes, its not nearly as bad as JC is letting on though. Every collective fan base likes to talk trash on here. I do have to agree with the posters on here who state its really unnecessary to bring up the whole u6 thing in every single thread. And before "use the ignore" button comes up, I don't ever ignore posters. Its so silly.
I’ve yet to put a single person on ignore in my 6 years posting here. I do the occasional troll, but don’t bludgeon it to death like some.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I’ve yet to put a single person on ignore in my 6 years posting here. I do the occasional troll, but don’t bludgeon it to death like some.
I had Bert on ignore for a while, but then I figured he was too much entertainment to pass up. I do think he has me on ignore, though. Can you imagine rustling Bert so bad he has to ignore you?

Reactions: UL_1986
I had Bert on ignore for a while, but then I figured he was too much entertainment to pass up. I do think he has me on ignore, though. Can you imagine rustling Bert so bad he has to ignore you?
I can actually lol, he’s ignored 2 of my accounts. He no like me..

Why would you and Bert ignore each other? That doesn’t seem like a combo that works on this board. Both are conservative. Both are Kentucky fans.

This confuses me.

Why would you and Bert ignore each other? That doesn’t seem like a combo that works on this board. Both are conservative. Both are Kentucky fans.

This confuses me.
I think Bert ignores me because I agreed with @TheDude1 on something, and I have no idea what it was. But I do think it was that simple. He hates thedude.

I had him on ignore because I felt like all he did was call people assholes who didn't agree with him. Then I figured I was being a pussy and unignored him

Reactions: UL_1986
UNC???? REALLY?

I have to stay consistent, I jumped on @GE Nole on page 1 for putting UNC on his list. Ha ha.
You have no issues with him having Kentucky on his list. Did unc lose by 34 to a fat kid and 3 other freshmen who were playing in their first meaningful collegiate game? I am not sure, outside of an embarrassing home loss to Louisville, what makes them so much worse of a pick than Kentucky.

You have no issues with him having Kentucky on his list. Did unc lose by 34 to a fat kid and 3 other freshmen who were playing in their first meaningful collegiate game? I am not sure, outside of an embarrassing home loss to Louisville, what makes them so much worse of a pick than Kentucky.

Gee, lemme think.... they lost to a not good Texas team as well. Took a waxing from Michigan....and they're a worse pick than UK simply based on UK beating them as well.

Really? Kentucky is arguably the hottest team in the country right now. Have you watched them since the Duke game?

Gee, lemme think.... they lost to a not good Texas team as well. Took a waxing from Michigan....and they're a worse pick than UK simply based on UK beating them as well.
Gee, we are talking about teams with a chance to win it all. If bad losses eliminates teams from consideration, I guess Kentucky is out too, huh? Who TF starts their sentences off with, "gee, lemme think" anyways?

Really? Kentucky is arguably the hottest team in the country right now. Have you watched them since the Duke game?
I have them in my 5, and not unc. So clearly I have considered the difference between then an now. They are playing better and definitely going in the right direction. But outside of the Louisville game, unc has been taking care of business since the Michigan game as well. I just think it is stupid to act like it is such an outlandish thing to say that a Roy Williams coached team that shares the ball well and is at near the top in the country in rebounding, might, maybe, possibly have a fighter's chance in the tournament. And basing it off of poor losses in the regular season. If we're going to do that, than hold Kentucky to the same standards with their bad losses.

Hmm, I guess you didn't get the joke.
But you can continue carrying on with your rant while everyone else points and laughs.

I have them in my 5, and not unc. So clearly I have considered the difference between then an now. They are playing better and definitely going in the right direction. But outside of the Louisville game, unc has been taking care of business since the Michigan game as well. I just think it is stupid to act like it is such an outlandish thing to say that a Roy Williams coached team that shares the ball well and is at near the top in the country in rebounding, might, maybe, possibly have a fighter's chance in the tournament. And basing it off of poor losses in the regular season. If we're going to do that, than hold Kentucky to the same standards with their bad losses.
No, I agree about the bad losses. Seton Hall and Bama don't define UK's season just like Louisville doesn't define UNC's. Also agree on your point to never count out UNC in the tournament. I honestly don't know how many games of ours opposing fans watch, but UK has looked like a real contender as of late.

Definitely wasn't a rant. But thanks.
Yeah it was, in fact, you've been on that kick lately, you've been running all over this board sticking your finger in as many cheated as you can acting like you're some sort of freaking hall monitor.
Someone piss in your cheerios last week or something?

Gee, we are talking about teams with a chance to win it all. If bad losses eliminates teams from consideration, I guess Kentucky is out too, huh? Who TF starts their sentences off with, "gee, lemme think" anyways?

....figured those were terms understood by dudes with 8-sided dice in their pockets.

....the head to head negates the 'poor losses' theory.

No, I agree about the bad losses. Seton Hall and Bama don't define UK's season just like Louisville doesn't define UNC's. Also agree on your point to never count out UNC in the tournament. I honestly don't know how many games of ours opposing fans watch, but UK has looked like a real contender as of late.
Well. I am feeling dirty for somewhat defending unc. So I am moving on from that.

I am torn on whether or not I would want to see Duke go up against Kentucky. The basketball fan in me says absolutely. The Duke fan in me says too storybook for Kentucky.

ADVERTISEMENT