ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas vs Kentucky

Weird ending was in kitchen seemed like refs had some issues?
Yeah they totally missed the call. Guy shot a 3 behind the goal, ark guy knocked it back inbounds to a hog player. Then ran down the floor, essentially to run out the clock.

Officials called it out of bounds on hogs and stopped the clock.

Bettors should be irate. They hit a last second 3 to cut it to 2, when the game should have been over.

• Haha
Reactions: TheBlueCat
Yeah they totally missed the call. Guy shot a 3 behind the goal, ark guy knocked it back inbounds to a hog player. Then ran down the floor, essentially to run out the clock.

Officials called it out of bounds on hogs and stopped the clock.

Bettors should be irate. They hit a last second 3 to cut it to 2, when the game should have been over.
I had UK +3 = not irate.

Lmao, y'all LITERALLY released a statement towards the students to not rush the court.

We literally didn't rush the floor, nor were we going to. Beating #1 and Texas in football cost us a fortune. The AD said in advance that he didn't want to write another check.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
We literally didn't rush the floor, nor were we going to. Beating #1 and Texas in football cost us a fortune. The AD said in advance that he didn't want to write another check.
It goes from $50K 1st offense, to $100K 2nd offense, to $250K 3rd and subsequent offenses.

I can see why they wouldn't want to pay a quarter million for such silliness.

It goes from $50K 1st offense, to $100K 2nd offense, to $250K 3rd and subsequent offenses.

I can see why they wouldn't want to pay a quarter million for such silliness.

Against Aub was our 3rd violation. We has our first like 10 years ago.

• Wow
Do you think all these injuries are gonna help y'all in the long run or is it throwing things off?

Not sure it's a good thing, Grady/Mintz have been playing 99% of the minutes the last couple weeks. Dudes are tired. Just hope they are good to go now and we should have 5-6 games to get back to full speed before the tournament.

Silver lining for uk fans oscar wrapped up npoy if he hadnt already. What a game from the big guy.

Dude is a fantastic big with the ball in his hands and just gobbles up rebounds, but JWill ate his lunch when he had to guard him away from the basket.

Good thing the NBA doesn't have to defend.

• Haha
Reactions: Montana81
Dude is a fantastic big with the ball in his hands and just gobbles up rebounds, but JWill ate his lunch when he had to guard him away from the basket.

Lulz

Unlikely he'll have a career in the NBA and will probably be back at UK next year.

Unlikely he'll have a career in the NBA and will probably be back at UK next year.
Eh, only caveat I would throw out is can Oscar improve his draft stock next season? If not, don't think it could be any better after this season, and should think about heading out to start a career in NBA or somewhere else.

Eh, only caveat I would throw out is can Oscar improve his draft stock next season? If not, don't think it could be any better after this season, and should think about heading out to start a career in NBA or somewhere else.
Highly doubt he will improve his draft stock, but it's unlikely he will ever be a first round pick anyway. No telling what he will do but he has the opportunity to make some NIL money now, which might keep him around.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Highly doubt he will improve his draft stock, but it's unlikely he will ever be a first round pick anyway. No telling what he will do but he has the opportunity to make some NIL money now, which might keep him around.
Very valid- if he could earn multi millions next season back at UK, would beat playing overseas..

Just got to watch the game. Good win hawgs! If we keep making stupid mistakes we’ll go home early from the NCAA’s!

When you see it...... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

UoESIAP.jpg

Great game Arkansas fans. Shouldn't cost us too much being 2-6 have lost today and it was a road game. Very tough place to play.

Great game, Kentucky. Not going to lie, I thought we played the perfect game plan of making Oscar beat you off his first shot (not an OR put back) and he almost did. Incredible game by him.

Used to go to rupp rafters afterwards and have some good conversations over there…but that place has gone bonkers. I had a guy asking the mods to ban me for saying a team tied for 10th in FF was a top 10 team in FFs. He then commented, you haven’t been to an EE in 25 years…it was like trying to talk to a 6 year old off his ADHD meds. Odd stuff.

Should have come here first.

Y’all will be very hard to beat in the tournament with your guard skill and Oscar…just need a 4 to step up.

Great game, Kentucky. Not going to lie, I thought we played the perfect game plan of making Oscar beat you off his first shot (not an OR put back) and he almost did. Incredible game by him.

Used to go to rupp rafters afterwards and have some good conversations over there…but that place has gone bonkers. I had a guy asking the mods to ban me for saying a team tied for 10th in FF was a top 10 team in FFs. He then commented, you haven’t been to an EE in 25 years…it was like trying to talk to a 6 year old off his ADHD meds. Odd stuff.

Should have come here first.

Y’all will be very hard to beat in the tournament with your guard skill and Oscar…just need a 4 to step up.
Yep, they were giving Oscar the mid-range jumper and he kept taking it which is exactly what they wanted him to do. He usually makes that shot at a good clip but shooting 6-7 of them a game is not his most efficient offense. Also, never go to RR, it's just a cesspool of homers being homers.

Yep, they were giving Oscar the mid-range jumper and he kept taking it which is exactly what they wanted him to do. He usually makes that shot at a good clip but shooting 6-7 of them a game is not his most efficient offense. Also, never go to RR, it's just a cesspool of homers being homers.
It’s wild, BartTorvik has him at 38% on shots not at the rim…felt more like 58% that game. When you’re getting 1.5 PPP by throwing into the post, you have an exceptionally efficient offense that will collapse the guards…we just never collapsed. Second game in a row where we’ve basically said, “beat us with the post, but not the three.” Castelton had a field day as well.

It’s wild, BartTorvik has him at 38% on shots not at the rim…felt more like 58% that game. When you’re getting 1.5 PPP by throwing into the post, you have an exceptionally efficient offense that will collapse the guards…we just never collapsed. Second game in a row where we’ve basically said, “beat us with the post, but not the three.” Castelton had a field day as well.
Grady is their best 3 point shooter by far and he only took 3 shots. His problem is he isn't very quick and has trouble getting open. I also noticed him standing around a lot, so obviously you're never going to score much doing that when the defender doesn't even have to work to stay in front of you.

Hate to throw shade at your boy, but i mentioned to a buddy that Brooks must have had money on Arky lol. Sad thing aboutbhis game is i thought he played very well until the last few mins. The missed oop(not certain that was his fault but looked like it), ill advised 3, and the push off(which every team does every single inbounds) were all absolute killers. 2 turnovers and a terrible shot down the stretch of a tight game.

I havent watched uk a helluva lot this year but the most impressive thing about oscar imo is how many times the defender goes up for a rebound, gets both hands on the ball, and oscar is still able to tip the ball away from them from behind. You dont see that alot and he did it a few times Saturday. Also the post moves in which he doesnt jump amuse me as well. One time an arky dude wanted a travel when they called a foul and i was thinking im not sure O took 2 step much less three, he caight the ball and went straight up and under. That was one physical ass game for real, for a bit it seemed every single rebound broke out into a scrum.

JD Notae is sick af. He looks like a certain rapper i just cant put a name to the face. Wondering why his name wasnt ever tossed around in npoy. But not like ive watched a ton of arky. One of the best games ive watched all year, and not jist saying that bc uk lost, it was just super entertaining.

Last edited:
Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT