ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas vs Kentucky

I don't see UK winning without our two starting guards. You can beat Alabama at home without them. You can beat LSU at home without them. This is a different challenge. And no you losers, I'm not making excuses, just stating facts. I am expecting a loss and a lock into a two seed.

I don't see UK winning without our two starting guards. You can beat Alabama at home without them. You can beat LSU at home without them. This is a different challenge. And no you losers, I'm not making excuses, just stating facts. I am expecting a loss and a lock into a two seed.
I think Arky has a real good team. This won’t be a cake walk.

Second on the team in points because everyone else has been liquid shit. Thank God for Oscar
Yeah, everyone else has 8 combined. Not sure how they are only down 6 after a half like that and 0-8 from 3. Grady needs to hunt shots in the 2nd half.

We have no answer for Tshiebwe down low. I’m sure Cal will run UKs entire offense through him in the 2nd half and that will be it.

We have no answer for Tshiebwe down low. I’m sure Cal will run UKs entire offense through him in the 2nd half and that will be it.
He should get a touch every time down in half court sets. He either scores, gets fouled, or gets doubled and dishes to the open man.

If an ouch we talks about Williams being quicker than Oscar again I’m going to lose it. Oscar has eaten him alive to the tune of 30 and 18. I they we probably lose here but if it’s this close at there place we would definitely beat them anywhere else

• Haha
Reactions: Rome26
Why was that fool guarding the three? A foul there is essentially the only way they could lose.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Going to a replay for absolutely nothing. SEC officials at its finest.

It’s not every day that you see a team leave the floor before the game’s over. WTF 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT