ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona State lost to Princeton???

kyjeff1

Sep 8, 2012
Weird, they beat KU, then turn around and lose at home (I think) to Princeton. Yikes.

In other news, Texas A&M lost at home to Texas Southern by 15. Yowza

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
They shit the bed after beating Kansas last year too.

Clearly KU is their super bowl and everything else is just an exhibition game.
Happens like that with SEC teams. They play so hard and focused when UK comes to town, but they'll play like they don't care when they play everyone else.
Mississippi State under Rick Stansbury, was the poster child for that.
It comes down to coaching. You have to keep your guys motivated and locked in for every game.

KUs loss against ASU kinda said more about KU than it did ASU. Sometimes you just don’t match up well. And sometimes you just pee the bed.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
KUs loss against ASU kinda said more about KU than it did ASU. Sometimes you just don’t match up well. And sometimes you just pee the bed.
OBq1Rv.gif

If not for the John Wood....errrrr, Sam Gilbert era, UCLA wouldn't even be on the map. They can't do much better than Alford anyway.

Right where U.K. would be without the John Cal...... errrr William Wesley era.

Nope. Since beating Kansas, they've now lost at home to Princeton and Utah. Man the PAC 12 sucks.
My question is, how the hell did KU lose to Arizona State? I think I asked that same question last year.

I guess it's one of those situations where a program just has another program's number.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT