ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone see the greatest comeback in college basketball history last night?

I remember the FF game between Duke and Maryland where Maryland got out to a 22 point lead and then Duke poured it on. That was the same year that Duke had two other comebacks against Maryland, including the Miracle Minute in College Park.

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketbal...26/watch-biggest-comebacks-final-four-history
I remember the final four game between Duke and Maryland well.

I think that UK holds the record in the final game by coming back from 10 down to Utah in 1998.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Sweet. That could potentially help the Peay if they go into that last game and lose to the Racers.

I also feel like maybe we need to check and see if UNC's players suited up for Murray last night.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
giphy.gif

The only reason I found out about it was because it caused me to lose a parlay (Hofstra -4, Murray State -4, San Fran +18.5). I stopped checking the score of the Murray State game with about 10 minutes left assuming it was a win, since they were curb stomping the opponent at the time.... Sick:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The only reason I found out about it was because it caused me to lose a parlay (Hofstra -4, Murray State -4, San Fran +18.5). I stopped checking the score of the Murray State game with about 10 minutes left assuming it was a win, since they were curb stomping the opponent at the time.... Sick:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
No fuggin way---thats a bad beat

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT