ADVERTISEMENT

Another school shooting

I know many democrats that thought it was disrespectful, so I won’t even make it about taking sides. Many people were offended by what he did and would have taken him a lot more seriously if he had brought awareness to the subject in a different way. Now he has made the subject more divided than ever, did you forget he wore pig socks with cop uniforms on? You are part of the problem when you back one side and shit on the other.

Oh, and he can’t throw.

His last year was better than 50% of the QBs last year.

You know what’s an interesting trend...since the 60s there have been polls about white people’s tales on protests....consensus every time is white people don’t like it. They either need to find a better way of protesting or get over it.

I’d rather put more money into prevention, (birth control, free condoms, sexual education, etc.) than have my money going to aborting pregnancies in consensual, viable, and uncomplicated pregnancies.
What about your taxes that pay the salary of a federal employee who uses part of her salary to pay for an abortion? Or your taxes that pays for WIC that means a struggling mom who is pregnant again can use cash to pay for an abortion instead of food for her other kids?

Where does it end?

How about your work? Surely someone you've done an ultrasound for has subsequently chosen to abort a healthy fetus, yes? That's far more direct than taxes.

With our votes, we have some say over where taxes are spent, but once they've been deducted from our paychecks, it's not really our own, personal money anymore. It all goes in one big pot and then it gets spent on things we don't get to pick individually. Some of it is bound to be spent on things you're not into. I don't want my taxes paying for subsidies to big, corporate farms. Should we all get to have it our way, like at Burger King, line-item vetoing things we don't want our personal tax dollars going to?

But why can’t we rely on science and biology when it comes to transgender people? Youre essentially picking and choosing what you want here, Datt. And if a fetus can survive outside of the womb, it’s not a stretch to consider that murder.
You're shifting the goalposts here, but frankly, I think the majority of the medical community is on my side w/ both of those issues.

I understand the emotional and even logical progression of pro-life people. There's just no getting around my firm belief that the rights of the person who is already here should come first. If she is unwilling to carry a fetus to term, she shouldn't have to.

In a perfect world there wouldn't be any unwanted pregnancies or abortions, but in a NEXT to perfect world I'd actively affirm that there should be a cut-off for healthy pregnancies, say... just arbitrarily, me spitballin', 24 weeks. But you know how you worry that certain gun restrictions would lead to the slippery slope toward losing the 2nd? Well, based on some of the tactics I've seen from some pro-lifers, I'm not inclined to trust any concession.

You know what’s an interesting trend...since the 60s there have been polls about white people’s tales on protests....consensus every time is white people don’t like it. They either need to find a better way of protesting or get over it.
Well, some owners and general managers understand he’s not good enough to take the risk. The risk of pissing off a good portion of your fan base. That could lead to real dollars being lost. Some don’t want the media distraction in the locker room. That could lead to a bad team and that’s not good all around. Kaep isn’t nearly good enough to justify someone bribing him on board at this point. It’s just a smart business decision. Kaep made his bed and is now suffering the consequences from it and none of it relates to race in any way shape or form. Period.

You're shifting the goalposts here, but frankly, I think the majority of the medical community is on my side w/ both of those issues.

I understand the emotional and even logical progression of pro-life people. There's just no getting around my firm belief that the rights of the person who is already here should come first. If she is unwilling to carry a fetus to term, she shouldn't have to.

In a perfect world there wouldn't be any unwanted pregnancies or abortions, but in a NEXT to perfect world I'd actively affirm that there should be a cut-off for healthy pregnancies, say... just arbitrarily, me spitballin', 24 weeks. But you know how you worry that certain gun restrictions would lead to the slippery slope toward losing the 2nd? Well, based on some of the tactics I've seen from some pro-lifers, I'm not inclined to trust any concession.
I dont think science is on your side on either. You can’t use science to justify one and then turn around and claim that science can’t be used (not your words) when talking about trans people. There isn’t a thing in biology that states a person who is born a man is actually female (excluding hermaphrodites). Men are born men. Women are born women.

Well, some owners and general managers understand he’s not good enough to take the risk. The risk of pissing off a good portion of your fan base. That could lead to real dollars being lost. Some don’t want the media distraction in the locker room. That could lead to a bad team and that’s not good all around. Kaep isn’t nearly good enough to justify someone bribing him on board at this point. It’s just a smart business decision. Kaep made his bed and is now suffering the consequences from it and none of it relates to race in any way shape or form. Period.

Not good enough....wink wink...don’t want to piss off the lynch mob.

I dont think science is on your side on either. You can’t use science to justify one and then turn around and claim that science can’t be used (not your words) when talking about trans people. There isn’t a thing in biology that states a person who is born a man is actually female (excluding hermaphrodites). Men are born men. Women are born women.

Biology includes the brain.

Reactions: Dattier

It’s not a certain race’s job to figure out a decent way to protest. I don’t think any conservative would disagree there needs to be a discussion about police brutality in the AA community. I don’t see why it’s so difficult to see why people would be offended by kneeling during our anthem. Surely you aren’t that extreme.

Also, there are whites that protested with Kap and African Americans that were offended by him. Why does everything have to be about race with you guys?

Reactions: SNU0821
I'm not going there with you right now.

You can absolutely apply science in some areas and not in others. Human thought is a la carte!

Reactions: SNU0821
I'm not going there with you right now.

You can absolutely apply science in some areas and not in others. Human thought is a la carte!
No worries. I was just pointing that out. Boys have a penis. Women have a vagina. Pretty black and white. There aren’t any shades of grey (outside of hermaphrodites, etc).

Not good enough....wink wink...don’t want to piss off the lynch mob.
Nah. It really is. Business is business. He made a decision that impacted his brand which in turn impacted the larger brands of the teams and the league. It’s really a simple business concept to grasp. You, being some self proclaimed business guy, figured you’d understand.

It’s not a certain race’s job to figure out a decent way to protest. I don’t think any conservative would disagree there needs to be a discussion about police brutality in the AA community. I don’t see why it’s so difficult to see why people would be offended by kneeling during our anthem. Surely you aren’t that extreme.

Also, there are whites that protested with Kap and African Americans that were offended by him. Why does everything have to be about race with you guys?
I think I know why.

Offended and then treat him like that? There is way more offensive stuff out there than standing up for black rights. The dude gives more money than most current football players. He didn’t hurt anyone. All he did was butt hurt a bunch of white football fans. First it was the flag....then he is going after cops....even though him and the ranger he got it from said differently.

It is trying to understand why someone does things and the lack of realization of problems or why people feel a way that is lacking. Racism has been apparent in America and the different treatment of white and black people is prevalent still today.

Back to the original point, only 30% of the people who were labeled as Republicans think Racism is a problem in the US. This was a poll done about kneeling in the NFL. Makes the point....they don’t think his argument is worth a piss so they think he is disrespecting the flag.

I know you don’t fall into that category but when people shift things from disrespecting this and then disrespecting rush and then disrespecting that...it’s interesting that Republicans think that racism still isn’t prevalent in today’s society. Shoot my wife was called a racial name in Indianapolis a year ago. She got a Ching Chong one time. Shows ignorance.

It seems kind of hard to talk about police brutality in the AA community w/o having it be about race...

I emphatically disagree w/ your assertion that conservatives agree that that conversation needs to take place. If here is any example, when was the last time conservatives responded to news of yet another suspicious death of an unarmed black man at the hands of police w/o quickly referring to so-called "black-on-black" crime, the race card, or bringing up white people who have been killed by police? hail doesn't need much of an opening to post yet again from the archive of his favorite, cherry-picked Milwaukee riots clips from right-wing media. No, conservatives fight acknowledgement of problems between LEO and the AA community at every turn other than to blame black people.

Reactions: IU_Btown_Chicago
Nah. It really is. Business is business. He made a decision that impacted his brand which in turn impacted the larger brands of the teams and the league. It’s really a simple business concept to grasp. You, being some self proclaimed business guy, figured you’d understand.

Aka business decision is the angry white male who won’t buy tickets because they are uncomfortable about talking about racism in today’s society.

Offended and then treat him like that? There is way more offensive stuff out there than standing up for black rights. The dude gives more money than most current football players. He didn’t hurt anyone. All he did was butt hurt a bunch of white football fans. First it was the flag....then he is going after cops....even though him and the ranger he got it from said differently.

It is trying to understand why someone does things and the lack of realization of problems or why people feel a way that is lacking. Racism has been apparent in America and the different treatment of white and black people is prevalent still today.

Back to the original point, only 30% of the people who were labeled as Republicans think Racism is a problem in the US. This was a poll done about kneeling in the NFL. Makes the point....they don’t think his argument is worth a piss so they think he is disrespecting the flag.

I know you don’t fall into that category but when people shift things from disrespecting this and then disrespecting rush and then disrespecting that...it’s interesting that Republicans think that racism still isn’t prevalent in today’s society. Shoot my wife was called a racial name in Indianapolis a year ago. She got a Ching Chong one time. Shows ignorance.
Didn’t have a thing to do with black rights to some people. To some people they only saw a person disrespecting the flag, our country, our Armand service men and women. That’s what you’re not capable of comprehending. Like Jimbo said, I know white people who supported it and black people who were offended by it. You don’t get to dictate how people perceive his kneeling.

Honest question man. Are you a monitory yourself?

Didn’t have a thing to do with black rights to some people. To some people they only saw a person disrespecting the flag, our country, our Armand service men and women. That’s what you’re not capable of comprehending. Like Jimbo said, I know white people who supported it and black people who were offended by it. You don’t get to dictate how people perceive his kneeling.

Honest question man. Are you a monitory yourself?

My wife is a minority and i have seen it firsthand in Indiana how rednecks treat people.

It seems kind of hard to talk about police brutality in the AA community w/o having it be about race...

I emphatically disagree w/ your assertion that conservatives agree that that conversation needs to take place. If here is any example, when was the last time conservatives responded to news of yet another suspicious death of an unarmed black man at the hands of police w/o quickly referring to so-called "black-on-black" crime, the race card, or bringing up white people who have been killed by police? hail doesn't need much of an opening to post yet again from the archive of his favorite, cherry-picked Milwaukee riots clips from right-wing media. No, conservatives fight acknowledgement of problems between LEO and the AA community at every turn other than to blame black people.
Seriously dat? You and I have had this discussion. In fact, it lead to me pointing out that there needs to be a talk about how we can keep bad people from becoming police officers. I said it would be tough but it is definitely something I think should happen and I’m open too. YOU are the one who never responded to me on that. I’ve also admitted to you A LOT that there have been unlawful killings of black men by police officers. I’m not sure what else you want from me bud.

Don’t troll. You knew what I meant when I brought up dems bringing race into everything. That comment had nothing to do with the police in the AA community and all to do with the Kap protesting situation.

Aka business decision is the angry white male who won’t buy tickets because they are uncomfortable about talking about racism in today’s society.
Close. It’s about angry Americans who don’t like pieces of shit disrespecting our flag.

My wife is a minority and i have seen it firsthand in Indiana how rednecks treat people.
Oh no! You’ve seen it first hand??? Poooooor you. You’ve demonstrated that you’re more racist than anyone here. Literally everything is about race with you. Everything is blamed on conservatives or rednecks or pretty much everyone other than the right person/people.

I will never dispute racism does not exist. Also, I’ve dated an Asian chick. They are kinky, congrats on the awesome sex.

Oh no! You’ve seen it first hand??? Poooooor you. You’ve demonstrated that you’re more racist than anyone here. Literally everything is about race with you. Everything is blamed on conservatives or rednecks or pretty much everyone other than the right person/people.

Sure buddy....wink wink...it’s about the flag. Like I said, polls say white people dont like it when black people protest and conservatives don’t think we have a race problem overall......clueless.

I will never dispute racism does not exist. Also, I’ve dated an Asian chick. They are kinky, congrats on the awesome sex.

I get that and I wasn’t throwing you in that group. I think it is rather alarming that only 30% of the conservative base think Racism is a problem. But it’s a business decision....

[/QUOTE]
That’s right! Now you’re getting it.

Where can I send your MAGA hat I bought for you?[/QUOTE]

Hillary was right in some form on the deplorable comment....fits here.

What about your taxes that pay the salary of a federal employee who uses part of her salary to pay for an abortion? Or your taxes that pays for WIC that means a struggling mom who is pregnant again can use cash to pay for an abortion instead of food for her other kids?

Where does it end?

How about your work? Surely someone you've done an ultrasound for has subsequently chosen to abort a healthy fetus, yes? That's far more direct than taxes.

With our votes, we have some say over where taxes are spent, but once they've been deducted from our paychecks, it's not really our own, personal money anymore. It all goes in one big pot and then it gets spent on things we don't get to pick individually. Some of it is bound to be spent on things you're not into. I don't want my taxes paying for subsidies to big, corporate farms. Should we all get to have it our way, like at Burger King, line-item vetoing things we don't want our personal tax dollars going to?
Typical lib. Why do we care where our tax dollars go? Once it's taken from us, it doesn't belong to us anyways. So what difference does it make if we give an extra $5 a week to the government, it's not like $5 is going to break us.
.....................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

21qlwx.jpg

No just own it and correct it when you do or subconsciously do something racist. I grew up in a country area as well....improve from the stank.
I am happy to own it if I ever did something racist. Problem is, I haven't so there isn’t anything to own.

PS. Kaep is a POS for kneeling during the National Anthem and I’m damn happy the owners were smart enough to not sign him. The league is better off without his bullshit.

ADVERTISEMENT