ADVERTISEMENT

Another school shooting

Being legal does not make it something tax payers should pay for

Can we make all things equal then? For example the large disparity in tax payer money being reallocated from larger US states to poorer ones?

100% of their services provide a common good and yes abortion is a common good overall.

Yup. I don't want any of my dollars going to an institution that actively promotes abortions.

Can Illinois, California, Texas, NY, and other large economies keep their federal dollars from being reallocated to poor red states? I want it reallocated back to Illinois.

It's not my fault you're a piece of shit. You've demonstrated that here constantly. Do I need to remind you that you've actually posted that anyone who disagrees with kneeling during the National Anthem is racist. Not to mention that you are literally too stupid to understand people don't share all of your values. But hey, not everyone can be smart and you've got the stupid thing covered. Thanks for that.

It’s subconsciously racist. You just don’t want to admit it. It’s why he isn’t playing in the NFL and many other crappy QBs are.

Can we make all things equal then? For example the large disparity in tax payer money being reallocated from larger US states to poorer ones?

100% of their services provide a common good and yes abortion is a common good overall.

Abortion being a common good is your opinion. I consider it killing babies and in many cases that isn’t “good”.

Hey @IU_Btown_Chicago - Just to let you know, I am at a happy hour with a group of work colleagues and we're all laughing at how dumb your posts are. I've read a handful of the ones you posted today to the group. The interesting part of it is they think you're even dumber than I do, which is a tall task in itself.

Good times man! Well done.
Sounds like you and your friends are having a wild time at the bar right now.

Reactions: IU_Btown_Chicago
Well 60% of the population think it is Ok so I am OK with that.

60% if the population is okay with abortion in certain cases or okay with paying for others to have abortions? There is a pretty big difference in the two.

I’m okay with abortion in cases of rape, incest, complications, etc. That doesn’t mean I’m okay with my tax dollars going to people using abortion as a form of birth control.

60% if the population is okay with abortion in certain cases or okay with paying for others to have abortions? There is a pretty big difference in the two.

I’m okay with abortion in cases of rape, incest, complications, etc. That doesn’t mean I’m okay with my tax dollars going to people using abortion as a form of birth control.

See you are talking about 100 abortions per year per Fox News. 91% are in the first trimester and 9% are in the second. It’s like when people use rape and incest as an excuse. That is only 1% of total abortions.

See you are talking about 100 abortions per year per Fox News. 91% are in the first trimester and 9% are in the second. It’s like when people use rape and incest as an excuse. That is only 1% of total abortions.
And AR-15's only killed hundreds people last year (IIRC) out of the 30K plus gun related deaths. But that doesn't stop the left from claiming an assault weapons ban will actually move the needle in terms of gun violence. Not to mention, the majority of those deaths are suicides. But the left doesn't mention that either. Whoops.

Charging parents....accountability.

Psych evaluations on all people using guns.
Ohhhhhhh. So you're good holding parents accountable in gun violence, but when it comes to abortions those people they get a pass? So you're cool with them killing a baby because they didn't want to take responsibility for their own actions? Yeah, sounds logical.

Reactions: treyforuk
For a good chunk it is. Some people wanted Manziel back. His thing was made out to be something it wasn’t. People don’t like to feel uncomfortable especially when it comes to racial issues.
So first it was everyone is racist. Now it's a good chunk. We keep going on this it'll just be a couple people by the time we're done. Lol. You're a joke.

And AR-15's only killed a few hundred people last year (IIRC) out of the 30K plus gun related deaths. But that doesn't stop the left from claiming an assault weapons ban will actually move the needle in terms of gun violence. Not to mention, the majority of those deaths are suicides. But the left doesn't mention that either. Whoops.

This is true which is why I care more about waiting period, accountability of parents (charging them with something harsh), more extensive background checks, gun training/safety training every X years, and psych evaluations.

This is true which is why I care more about waiting period, accountability of parents (charging them with something harsh), more extensive background checks, gun training/safety training every X years, and psych evaluations.
Charging the parents for the actions of their own child in general or if they steal the guns of the parents and then do something terrible?

That doesn’t make it any better to be using abortion as a form of birth control.

Using abortion as a medical necessity? I’m okay with that and funding it with tax dollars.

Getting your 4th abortion in 3 years because it’s free and you don’t use other forms of birth control? Pay for that yourself.

So first it was everyone is racist. Now it's a good chunk. We keep going on this it'll just be a couple people by the time we're done. Lol. You're a joke.

People that can’t differentiate between the two are racist. They don’t see or try to relate to people. They don’t try to understand why he did what he did. It’s like when you said it was about him hating police and you got put in your place about where he said most police are good. He wants to highlight the bad. You are racist at least subconsciously.

That doesn’t make it any better to be using abortion as a form of birth control.

I don’t disagree with that. It shouldn’t be used as a birth control but then people need to put more money into prevention then. This is putting money into planned parenthood. People need to put more money into helping poor people get out of poverty and earn a living wage. Do you disagree with that?

Apples and oranges. There is not scientific, medical consensus that aborting a fetus is murder.

I don’t disagree with that. It shouldn’t be used as a birth control but then people need to put more money into prevention then. This is putting money into planned parenthood. People need to put more money into helping poor people get out of poverty and earn a living wage. Do you disagree with that?

I’d rather put more money into prevention, (birth control, free condoms, sexual education, etc.) than have my money going to aborting pregnancies in consensual, viable, and uncomplicated pregnancies.

I’d rather put more money into prevention, (birth control, free condoms, sexual education, etc.) than have my money going to aborting pregnancies in consensual, viable, and uncomplicated pregnancies.

97% of Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with abortions. Planned Parenthood does the prevention as well. But you also have to make people be able to afford having kid. Poverty is the major reason for it. Sexual prevention has been going on for a long time and very unsuccessful in some regards as well specifically teaching it (abstinence isn’t working). Not that you said that but the teaching has to change.

People that can’t differentiate between the two are racist. They don’t see or try to relate to people. They don’t try to understand why he did what he did. It’s like when you said it was about him hating police and you got put in your place about where he said most police are good. He wants to highlight the bad. You are racist at least subconsciously.
What I said wrong was “all police” which was incorrect. I should have left out the “all” part and then it would have been correct.

But what you can’t comprehend is people don’t have to believe what he believes and are free to be pissed or offended by it. He did something that offended millions and millions of Americans. Sorry if you don’t like it. Fact remains that the overwhelming majority of the country doesn’t support his dumbass kneeling. It makes me happy that most of the country sees it for what it was, disrespecting the country, the flag, our service men and women and everything that they fight for. You call anyone disagreeing with his kneeling racist because you’re a liberal idiot. Most normal Americans call his kneeling disrespectful. Sucks for you.

Apples and oranges. There is not scientific, medical consensus that aborting a fetus is murder.
But why can’t we rely on science and biology when it comes to transgender people? Youre essentially picking and choosing what you want here, Datt. And if a fetus can survive outside of the womb, it’s not a stretch to consider that murder.

For a good chunk it is. Some people wanted Manziel back. His thing was made out to be something it wasn’t. People don’t like to feel uncomfortable especially when it comes to racial issues.
I know many democrats that thought it was disrespectful, so I won’t even make it about taking sides. Many people were offended by what he did and would have taken him a lot more seriously if he had brought awareness to the subject in a different way. Now he has made the subject more divided than ever, did you forget he wore pig socks with cop uniforms on? You are part of the problem when you back one side and shit on the other.

Oh, and he can’t throw.

I know many democrats that thought it was disrespectful, so I won’t even make it about taking sides. Many people were offended by what he did and would have taken him a lot more seriously if he had brought awareness to the subject in a different way. Now he has made the subject more divided than ever, did you forget he wore pig socks with cop uniforms on? You are part of the problem when you back one side and shit on the other.

Oh, and he can’t throw.
RACIST!

97% of Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with abortions. Planned Parenthood does the prevention as well. But you also have to make people be able to afford having kid. Poverty is the major reason for it. Sexual prevention has been going on for a long time and very unsuccessful in some regards as well specifically teaching it (abstinence isn’t working). Not that you said that but the teaching has to change.

They still perform hundreds of thousands of them yearly, whether that is 3% of their business or not. That’s a lot of terminated pregnancies.

Reactions: SNU0821

You give yourself personhood 9 months prior to being born, but everyone else is just a clump of cells amirite? That’s about what I’d expect from someone as narcissistic as you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT