ADVERTISEMENT

Agent Zero Makes Harsh Allegations About One of the Top ACC Schools

In the court of public opinion, no one has to prove anything. When will you get this?

It clearly bothers you very much that people have such opinions. So....prove us wrong, clownshow.

That fool thinks his opinion is the only one that matters. He’ll drink K’s bath water and suck his toes.

In the court of public opinion, no one has to prove anything. When will you get this?

It clearly bothers you very much that people have such opinions. So....prove us wrong, clownshow.
The court of public opinion is saddened by your idiocy and jealousy of Duke. Sucks to be you.

You know I am, especially yours because you're a nobody. Newsflash Philly, everyone isn't going to like/agree with you. Eyeroll
Thought so. Does this mean you are now going to stop responding to all the posters who constantly remind you of Afam U’s 20+ years of cheating?

Thought so. Does this mean you are now going to stop responding to all the posters who constantly remind you of Afam U’s 20+ years of cheating?

Nope and you won't stop responding to posters who bag on your beloved Coach K and Duke. You're such an easy target because you contradict yourself often and you're a shitty poster.

Nope and you won't stop responding to posters who bag on your beloved Coach K and Duke. You're such an easy target because you contradict yourself often and you're a shitty poster.
So the person who comments on me commenting is a hypocrite. We already knew that about you. Read your own posts dipshit.

Your fairy ass needs to call it a night. Someone says anything about Duke and you take it personally, that's not good phil, not good at all.
Personally? Really. How do you know? Also, still funny that your comments are coming from you and/or any afam u fan.

Personally? Really. How do you know? Also, still funny that your comments are coming from you and/or any afam u fan.

On this topic, from page 1-5 and any topic about Duke since your punk ass been here. I'm sure you're going to cry it out and try again tomorrow hoping you won't come across any Duke haters, it's possible it'll mess up your day.

On this topic, from page 1-5 and any topic about Duke since your punk ass been here. I'm sure you're going to cry it out and try again tomorrow hoping you won't come across any Duke haters, it's possible it'll mess up your day.
Not at all. Just asking for some proof of their cheating accusations.

Some Blue Blood schools are getting a little nervous don't worry the ncaa has no balls they will never go after the big boys. They will go after a lesser program to show they are cleaning up the cheaters what a joke. Goody two shoes coach k will never get touched or any other blue blood school, maybe a slap on the wrist like they gave NC and their make believe courses but that's about it.

Amazing how some posters here cherry pick numbers to try and make a point. 5,10,15,2,1, the 90's, the 2000's, etc. If you can not use the total history, then what is the need for record books?
Because kids today don't care about that. If the conversation is about tradition--Then sure. But it's not .It's about today. John Wall and Demarcus Cousins didn't choose UK because of their tradition, i.e. 8 titles, all time wins, etc, etc...So that [history] becomes irrelevant. They chose UK because of John Calipari; they were set to go to Memphis .MOF, Cousins damn near went to UAB. I will tell you this --If Cal isn't at Kentucky, you don't have the recruiting you've had. Kids TODAY, go to where they feel is best for them.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Amazing how some posters here cherry pick numbers to try and make a point. 5,10,15,2,1, the 90's, the 2000's, etc. If you can not use the total history, then what is the need for record books?

Sure, if as an American you talk just as much trash about our AWESOME Span-Am War win as you do our whupping of terrorist as across the globe right now.

That's not what he said at all, so I'm not sure why you'd put quotation marks around your own thoughts.

He actually said he's not sure why a player would go to Duke over UK unless they're getting paid.

If u can’t see he was implying that why would they go to duke for free when they could go to uk and get paid the homerism is strong in you. I mean if he meant why would any recruit choose duke for free when they could choose UK for free that is just arrogance. There are many reasons a recruit might choose duke. Maybe it was their favorite team growing up, or maybe it’s Playing for K, playing in Cameron indoor for the crazies, maybe it’s closer to where he’s from and his family and friends could come to more games, or he could want to play in the best conference in the nation.

And on the flip side there are many factors you could list that might make a recruit choose uk over duke. More tradition, UK players success at being drafted high, playing in rupp for one of if not the most passionate fan base in America. but to think any recruit would be stupid to choose duke over UK unless duke was paying them and UK wasn’t is just homerism.

Last edited:
He just said what everyone else thinks already. Who would choose Duke over Kentucky given an even playing field? ;)

I can think of several reason a recruit would choose duke over ukjust as I can think of several for why a kid would choose uk over duke
What about his I just found on google?

• A listing that refers to “BAM” for $12,000 is later identified in the documents as Edrice “Bam” Adebayo, who would go on to play at Kentucky in 2016-17. He did not sign with ASM. There’s a later reference to Adebayo that says he received $36,500. “Bad loan,” reads the document.

They’re gonna need bank statements, video proof of the money exchanging hands, and facial recognition technology to proof it was actually bam or his family members who received the money.

Sorry. My wife was saying "we have to go!" while I was typing it, and now my enthusiasm has waned on it.

In short; 4 seasons (one freshman-to-senior college career) ago UK almost went undefeated. The age these new commits are now (~17) would surely fall into the "lifetime" of the current kids being recruited, which is the timeline Baracus framed. It's a reach to say that Duke is the most prestigious CBB program "within their lifetime". One class ago; nearly unbeaten.

Any kid that has played high school bball over the last 4 years has heard of UK's success, as well as KU's . . . and to imply otherwise is naive, foolish or both.

Edit; F it anyway. UK's not the one being accused so I really shouldn't care anyway.

Or maybe they saw that 38-1 team for what it was, the best team ever assembled that ended up not winning it all, and maybe just maybe they remember who did cut down the nets that year, you know, Duke.

Reactions: IUfanBorden

I think they are more making the point that elite recruits probly don’t care much about titles won before African Americans were allowed to play, especially when most top 5 recruits are African American. I mean if it was that important then UCLA should be out recruiting everyone.

Or maybe they saw that 38-1 team for what it was, the best team ever assembled that ended up not winning it all, and maybe just maybe they remember who did cut down the nets that year, you know, Duke.
It could be argued that last year's Duke team was "the best ever assembled." Out of their top 5 producers were recruits ranked #1, #3, #5, #11, and #14. For Kentucky: #5, #5, #7, #29, and #40. Of course there's no true way to compare, and all recruiting classes are created different.

Top five producers is pretty convenient to cherry pick a comparison. Especially considering y’all ran a Platoon. Compare the next 5. Or compare the players that played in every game. UK 2015 didn’t have players like jack white and McConnell, Uk had what 8 five star mcdaa plus wcs and booker. (who ended up being two lottery picks) where booker might end up being the best player on the team, except for maybe KAT)

I don’t recall hearing Zion and company saying how “practice was harder than the games” bc UKs second five was better than any team they played, and I don’t remember any duke fans claiming what bbn was claiming how UK had the two best teams in the nation on the same roster.

I’m not saying duke didn’t underachieve with the talent they had last year, but they didn’t have near the talent as 2015 UK regardless of how good Zion RJ reddish and Jones were. Single greatest recruiting class? Sure? Better team than 2015 uk? Not even close.

No offense, I'm glad I don't have to talk about or tear down other teams. I get to focus on Kentucky only. So many times in this thread I could have responded and brought up the teams they root for, but I didn't. I just focused on UK. KU, UL, Duke, are all easy targets.

It's just easier to let ppl ramble on about UK. They seem to prefer it.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I like this;

Kentucky recruiting: Five-star Terrence Clarke commits to the Wildcats over Duke and Memphis
Clarke will be the No. 4 recruit in the Class of 2020 after reclassifying to play at UK a season early

I like this;

Kentucky recruiting: Five-star Terrence Clarke commits to the Wildcats over Duke and Memphis
Clarke will be the No. 4 recruit in the Class of 2020 after reclassifying to play at UK a season early
It’s that time of the year when Duke and Kentucky get multiple 5 star guys to commit early while Kansas fans anxiously wait until the season ends to see what leftovers and transfers still remain.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
I like this;

Interesting. Don’t think Duke even offered.

Update: what we really love about the link above is that it’s from a Kentucky site and when you see it in Google News it capitalizes the phrase Duke Basketball in the headline. That’s how deeply the branding has sunk in.

RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

Reactions: KyFaninNC
At least Penny didn't get him. jumpingsmile I've read where he and Greene (possible Duke lean?) are identical in talent. Would make sense for them to attend different schools.

It’s that time of the year when Duke and Kentucky get multiple 5 star guys to commit early while Kansas fans anxiously wait until the season ends to see what leftovers and transfers still remain.
Jay Wright and Tony Bennett can empathize.

No offense, I'm glad I don't have to talk about or tear down other teams. I get to focus on Kentucky only. So many times in this thread I could have responded and brought up the teams they root for, but I didn't. I just focused on UK. KU, UL, Duke, are all easy targets.

It's just easier to let ppl ramble on about UK. They seem to prefer it.
The reason you don't have to talk about other teams, is because other teams (fans) don't feel the need to interject their history into every conversation . And then place whatever part of their history best fits their agenda, into said conversation. In other words, a lot of the talk about UK, is created by BBN. IF some of you [not you] didn't feel the need to always interject UK's history into EVERY conversation, a lot of the talk wouldn't exist. It's weird. You ask for attention...Then complain about getting it. Weird.

wtf? I think you posted in the wrong thread....or you went off the deep end.

Sorry if my point was too subtle. When someone says that talking shit has to include all historical results and can’t be limited to more recent accomplishments, that’s like bragging about America’s military prowess in the Spanish American war and thinking that anyone will care about that.

The reason you don't have to talk about other teams, is because other teams (fans) don't feel the need to interject their history into every conversation . And then place whatever part of their history best fits their agenda, into said conversation. In other words, a lot of the talk about UK, is created by BBN. IF some of you [not you] didn't feel the need to always interject UK's history into EVERY conversation, a lot of the talk wouldn't exist. It's weird. You ask for attention...Then complain about getting it. Weird.

Yep. BBN is the strangest fan base... both supremely overconfident and arrogant and yet strangely insecure.

Yep. BBN is the strangest fan base... both supremely overconfident and arrogant and yet strangely insecure.
Never seen anything like it. It's like being the prettiest girl in school, having to be constantly told you're the prettiest girl.

source.gif

Sorry if my point was too subtle. When someone says that talking shit has to include all historical results and can’t be limited to more recent accomplishments, that’s like bragging about America’s military prowess in the Spanish American war and thinking that anyone will care about that.
Kentucky fans think England is the GOAT country.

Reactions: TheDude1
ADVERTISEMENT