ADVERTISEMENT

5th Annual College Basketball Draft

legit have no idea who that is.

It's Isiaih Mosley's teammate at Missouri State. He made my 150 most impactful players for the 2020-21 season.

Hah 3 Missouri Valley Players taken in this round. Roman Penn and Lucas Williamson are still available, too.

I'm actually concerned that the MVC is too small of a conference for consideration lol, but I'm going full no name from here on out.

If the Missouri Valley has 4 top 100 teams, then they'll get 3 points for being 1st Team All-Conference. Prim is a lock for 1st Team All-Conference, if nothing else. Here are the KenPom preseason projections

32. Loyola Chicago
66. Missouri State
74. Drake
110. Northern Iowa

If AJ Green can play like his old self, I don't see any reason why UNI couldn't be a top 100 team.

Reactions: GE Nole and Jaycg15
This should get you to the final 4. right @lurkeraspect84?

FC09-FD7-C-70-C9-4-B2-B-AECD-490338-D0-FEA1.jpg

The shirts didn't completely go to waste...

10313062_10205693096799579_8179675688120147594_n.jpg

I’m thinking about doing a little game on this board. We’d pick teams we think are overrated and underrated before the seasons starts and then crown a champion at the end of the year. Would any of you be interested in it? It would be a super quick and easy one time picking and then you have those teams to pull for or against all year.

I’m thinking about doing a little game on this board. We’d pick teams we think are overrated and underrated before the seasons starts and then crown a champion at the end of the year. Would any of you be interested in it? It would be a super quick and easy one time picking and then you have those teams to pull for or against all year.

sure

Reactions: MGC_07
You motherfvcker.

I had this ready to go

A.J. Green, Northern Iowa

Northern Iowa was 25-6 the last time Green played a full season, but it went 10-15 last season when Green was knocked out for the season after a left hip injury that led to surgery. He then had surgery on his right hip two months later. That is concerning, but hopefully the player who averaged 19.7 points per game in 2019-20 will return to his old self, because that dude was so much fun to watch play basketball.

Even if Green’s athleticism takes a hit, he’s so skilled and creative in how he gets his buckets that he could be like the old dude at the Y who amazes the young pups by his production. He needs little space to get off his high-release jumper, and then he’s got an assortment of finishes in the paint — including scoop shots with either hand. Green’s teammates told the local paper that he’s moving and jumping even better than before. If that’s the case, then he should get right back to dominating the Missouri Valley.

My bad. But thanks for the write up!

Reactions: Jaycg15

Real teams or these fantasy teams?
Either way I’m in. If it’s real teams I get Notre Dame as underrated.

Real teams or these fantasy teams?
Either way I’m in. If it’s real teams I get Notre Dame as underrated.
Real teams. I’m thinking I’m going to use the AP Poll as opposed to Kenpom because it’s pretty easy to see KenPom has its flaws early.

If you picked Notre Dame, who I believe has no votes in the AP Poll, and they finish the year with just a single vote, you would get a point for that selection.

I’m still working out the details of the scoring system and potential rules. It would be too easy to just say that like 1, 2, and 3 were overrated because you have a pretty good shot at that.

I’ll tag you and Hail when I post it

Reactions: GE Nole
Real teams. I’m thinking I’m going to use the AP Poll as opposed to Kenpom because it’s pretty easy to see KenPom has its flaws early.

If you picked Notre Dame, who I believe has no votes in the AP Poll, and they finish the year with just a single vote, you would get a point for that selection.

I’m still working out the details of the scoring system and potential rules. It would be too easy to just say that like 1, 2, and 3 were overrated because you have a pretty good shot at that.

I’ll tag you and Hail when I post it

If you want help with parameters dm me. If you got it covered then no problem

This is definitely relevant to my interests

Thread is up

Here's my update for the day.

1ST ROUND
1. Drew Timme, Gonzaga
2. Chet Holmgren, Gonzaga
3. Paolo Banchero, Duke
4. Kofi Cockburn, Illinois
5. Johnny Juzang, UCLA
6. Hunter Dickinson, Michigan
7. Remy Martin, Kansas
8. Trayce Jackson-Davis, Indiana
9. Collin Gillespie, Villanova
10. EJ Liddell, Ohio State
11. Jaden Ivey, Purdue
12. Trevion Williams, Purdue

2ND ROUND
13. Max Abmas, Oral Roberts
14. Jahvon Quinerly, Alabama
15. Marcus Carr, Texas
16. Emoni Bates, Memphis
17. Scotty Pippen Jr, Vanderbilt
18. Caleb Houstan, Michigan
19. Julian Champagnie, St.John's
20. Andre Curbelo, Illinois
21. Kendric Davis, SMU
22. Matthew Mayer, Baylor
23. Buddy Boeheim, Syracuse
24. Ochai Agbaji, Kansas

THIRD ROUND
25. Tyson Etienne, Wichita State
26. Alex Barcello, BYU
27. Kennedy Chandler, Tennessee
28. Adam Flagler, Baylor
29. Keve Aluma, Virginia Tech
30. Terrence Shannon, Texas Tech
31. Patrick Baldwin, Milwaukee
32. Jaime Jaquez, UCLA
33. Armando Bacot, North Carolina
34. James Akinjo, Baylor
35. Andrew Nembhard, Gonzaga
36. Tyger Campbell, UCLA

FOURTH ROUND
37. Dawson Garcia, North Carolina
38. David McCormack, Kansas
39. Will Richardson, Oregon
40. Marcus Sasser, Houston
41. Bennedict Mathurin, Arizona
42. Jalen Duren, Memphis
43. Javonte Perkins, Saint Louis
44. TyTy Washington, Kentucky
45. Jaden Shackelford, Alabama
46. Caleb Mills, Florida State
47. Isaiah Mobley, USC
48. Kellan Grady, Kentucky

FIFTH ROUND
49. Grant Sherfield, Nevada
50. Paul Scruggs, Xavier
51. Justin Moore, Villanova
52. Matt Bradley, San Diego State
53. Timmy Allen, Texas
54. Oscar Tshiebwe, Kentucky
55. Sahvir Wheeler, Kentucky
56. Jabari Smith, Auburn
57. Kyle Lofton, Saint Bonaventure
58. Jayden Gardner, Virginia
59. Colin Castleton, Florida
60. Posh Alexander, St.John's

SIXTH ROUND
61. Caleb Love, North Carolina
62. Kenneth Lofton, Louisiana Tech
63. Ron Harper Jr, Rutgers
64. Azuolas Tubelis, Arizona
65. David Roddy, Colorado State
66. Davonte Davis, Arkansas
67. Kadary Richmond, Seton Hall
68. Max Christie, Michigan State
69. Nate Watson, Providence
70. Eric Ayala, Maryland
71. Tre Mitchell, Texas
72. Antoine Davis, Detroit

SEVENTH ROUND
73. Avery Anderson, Oklahoma State
74. Mark Williams, Duke
75. Adama Sanogo, UConn
76. Isaiah Wong, Miami
77. Andrew Jones, Texas
78. Jabari Walker, Colorado
79. Zach Freemantle, Xavier
80. Jared Rhoden, Seton Hall
81. JD Davison, Alabama
82. Harrison Ingram, Stanford
83. Jermaine Samuels, Villanova
84. Marcus Bagley, Arizona State

EIGHTH ROUND
85. Iverson Molinar, Mississippi State
86. Prentiss Hubb, Notre Dame
87. Bryce Hamilton, UNLV
88. RJ Cole, UConn
89. Quincy Guerrier, Oregon
90. Jeenathan Williams, Buffalo
91. Michael Devoe, Georgia Tech
92. Chris Lykes, Arkansas
93. Kevin Obanor, Texas Tech
94. Jacob Gilyard, Richmond
95. Noah Williams, Washington State
96. John Fulkerson, Tennessee

NINTH ROUND
97. Michael Flowers, Washington State
98. Ryan Davis, Vermont
99. Landers Nolley, Memphis
100. Taz Sherman, West Virginia
101. DeVante' Jones, Michigan
102. Anthony Polite, Florida State
103. Mike Miles, TCU
104. Jalen Wilson, Kansas
105. Keith Williams, Western Kentucky
106. Warith Alitashe, Oregon State
107. Osun Osunniyi, Saint Bonaventure
108. Boogie Ellis, USC

TENTH ROUND
109. Walker Kessler, Auburn
110. Zach Edey, Purdue
111. KD Johnson, Auburn
112. Aminu Mohammed, Georgetown
113. Isiaih Mosley, Missouri State
114. Brandon Johns, Michigan
115. AJ Green, Northern Iowa
116. Gaige Prim, Missouri State
117. Jae'Lyn Withers, Louisville
118. Kyler Edwards, Houston
119. Taevion Kinsey, Marshall

Reactions: WojoRising
I ****ing hate my Alex Barcello pick. I hate it more than @lurkeraspect84 hates Rivals’ one post per 30 seconds rule.
I hate my Adam Flagler pick. I picked a guy who averaged 9 points last year in the third round and there’s a decent shot he’s like Baylor’s third option.

I hate my Adam Flagler pick. I picked a guy who averaged 9 points last year in the third round and there’s a decent shot he’s like Baylor’s third option.
At least you’re not dependent on, like, 1,173 things needing to happen in order for your risky pick to get more than 0.01 points for an All-Conference selection

Reactions: Jaycg15 and MGC_07
It's Isiaih Mosley's teammate at Missouri State. He made my 150 most impactful players for the 2020-21 season.

Hah 3 Missouri Valley Players taken in this round. Roman Penn and Lucas Williamson are still available, too.
Interested in Williamson, but if only 3 teams make the top 100, that would hurt me quite a bit.

Interested in Williamson, but if only 3 teams make the top 100, that would hurt me quite a bit.

I feel like Loyola, Drake, and Missouri State are top 100 locks. With a healthy AJ Green, Northern Iowa should be in there, too. But, the fourth team doesn't have to be UNI. It could be Indiana State, Southern Illinois, or whoever. Not a given, but I like the odds of the MVC to put 4 in the top 100.

Reactions: GE Nole
I feel like Loyola, Drake, and Missouri State are top 100 locks. With a healthy AJ Green, Northern Iowa should be in there, too. But, the fourth team doesn't have to be UNI. It could be Indiana State, Southern Illinois, or whoever. Not a given, but I like the odds of the MVC to put 4 in the top 100.
We don't need to let other people know that though.

ADVERTISEMENT