ADVERTISEMENT

5th Annual College Basketball Draft

You guys had to mention Days, didn't you? I was hoping he was a forgotten man and would get to me but no......you had to point out he was there for the taking!
we all knew he was there for the taking. We're all looking at the exact same lists. He's been there for the taking for about 6 rounds now considering where he was ranked on at least one of those lists.

we all knew he was there for the taking. We're all looking at the exact same lists. He's been there for the taking for about 6 rounds now considering where he was ranked on at least one of those lists.
Wait, you are looking at lists? I'm just using my vast basketball knowledge and 26 hours of college basketball podcast listening each week.

And we finally get to a pick that I don't love. I like this guy and think he will put up some nice win shares and be (hopefully) 2nd team all AAC but I just don't know who the alpha, bravo, charlie and delta are on this team. But what the hell. Maybe he can be AAC DPOY.

Give me DeAndre Williams, Memphis.

@FaithPlusOne is up for the final time. Time to complete your roster so we can get on with the games!!

Last edited:
question: How do I bring a Meme here? I just created one but don't know how to post it. It's pretty good too.

question: How do I bring a Meme here? I just created one but don't know how to post it. It's pretty good too.
Did you create it on a meme generator or on your computer? If on a meme generator, you should be able to copy a link and then insert it using the insert image button. If you created if offline, you will need to upload it to a site like imgur and then do the same.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

or....

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
The stakes have now been raised. I’d rather lose money than my seal.
Yea, I thought bringing money into this might turn some people off. We would have to have a moderator or even Devilz hold all the money for a decent amount of time. But now that I think about it, taking that squished seal face off your name would make my day.

• Wow
Reactions: WojoRising
Yea, I thought bringing money into this might turn some people off. We would have to have a moderator or even Devilz hold all the money for a decent amount of time. But now that I think about it, taking that squished seal face off your name would make my day.
Yeah, anything requiring money really has to be worked out ahead of time. I like having the opportunity to brand someone with shame and degradation.

Yeah, anything requiring money really has to be worked out ahead of time. I like having the opportunity to brand someone with shame and degradation.
yea I already have enough money, but I don't have nearly enough shame and degradation imposed on others.

Reactions: WojoRising
- Johni Broome, Morehead State
- Jeremiah Davenport, Cincinnati

Not really sure what to think of either of these picks. I think Broome could take the Soph leap and be an even bigger monster in the OVC this year. For Davenport, I’m assuming Wes Miller will rely on him a lot and I’d love to see him work some Isaiah Miller magic on him.

With that, my draft is done.

@boilerzz back to you for your final pick

Reactions: dukedevilz
- Johni Broome, Morehead State
- Jeremiah Davenport, Cincinnati

Not really sure what to think of either of these picks. I think Broome could take the Soph leap and be an even bigger monster in the OVC this year. For Davenport, I’m assuming Wes Miller will rely on him a lot and I’d love to see him work some Isaiah Miller magic on him.

With that, my draft is done.

@boilerzz back to you for your final pick
Really wanted Broome. Damn. I agree, I think he’s a great pick.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Hmm, last pick, huh? Might as well roll the dice on a deep sleeper. This guy will either prove me a genius early or be off my roster in January.

As a fan of the Big Ten, I've seen Rutgers many times and would argue this guy should have been B1G DPOY last year (sorry @bMORE607 and @Noahtogo24 ). And if he can wrestle the job away from Cody Riley (I think he can given what UCLA needs), he will be the starting center on a top 5 team. Dude averaged 8 and 8.5 for Rutgers last year and I can see him doing something similar this season while earning a PAC12 DPOY award and some nice win shares.

For that reason, I'll select Myles Johnson, UCLA

And if he doesn't take the starting gig, I'll punt his ugly ass.

@duckboy33 make your last pick.

ADVERTISEMENT