ADVERTISEMENT

2022 NBA Playoff Thread.

I've been watching quite a bit of the playoffs so far. It's been pretty entertaining so far.

Embiid is averaging 35 and 14 in the last ten games. 100% mvp. Imo.

If Shaq was reffed like Embiid he'd be in the running for GOAT with MJ.

I am very impressed with Boston so far. Thought the Nets would really come out and assert some dominance, but Boston has been d'ing them up good.

Reactions: UL_1986
I am very impressed with Boston so far. Thought the Nets would really come out and assert some dominance, but Boston has been d'ing them up good.

Boston was in the ECF last year. Those guys know what it takes and their super star is just entering his prime.

The Nets have post-injury Durant (and even pre-injury he couldn’t seem to get over the hump against legit opponents until he joined up with Dray and Steph) and they have crazy ass Kyrie. They just aren’t a title contending team.

Did not expect the sweep, but Kyrie will Kyrie.

D-lo needs to show the **** up tonight. He's getting outplayed by a 33 year old Pat Bev and our midget backup PG Jordan McLaughlin.

Reactions: UL_1986
The Nets were such a circus lol, what a collapse. But even at full strength we've already seen from last year's NBA playoffs that Nets with KD, Harden and Irving aint enough to beat the Bucks, so they are never getting past 2nd round anyway.

The Nets were such a circus lol, what a collapse. But even at full strength we've already seen from last year's NBA playoffs that Nets with KD, Harden and Irving aint enough to beat the Bucks, so they are never getting past 2nd round anyway.

Yeah I have no idea why people labeled them as title favorites. A bunch of good names on paper, but that’s not the same as a great team.

Honestly can't tell who's gonna win it. Pretty wide open IMO.

Golden State and Boston look like the most dangerous teams to me right now. Obviously Phoenix is a contender if they can survive until Booker gets back. Can't count out the reigning Champs. Miami could be dangerous. The champion should come from those 5 teams.

Twolves playing tough tonight thus far, especially on the road.

Honestly can't tell who's gonna win it. Pretty wide open IMO.

Golden State and Boston look like the most dangerous teams to me right now. Obviously Phoenix is a contender if they can survive until Booker gets back. Can't count out the reigning Champs. Miami could be dangerous. The champion should come from those 5 teams.
I see Bucks repeat and win next year to complete a Milwaukee dynasty, no other team looks as good as them. Giannis is just the clear cut best player in the league.

Ant Edwards shooting the twolves out of their lead, and Ja capitalizing.

I see Bucks repeat and win next year to complete a Milwaukee dynasty, no other team looks as good as them. Giannis is just the clear cut best player in the league.

He is, but his body is starting to show little signs of cracking. I think it’s more likely they win neither of the next 2 than both.

Last edited:
Reactions: Villian07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT