ADVERTISEMENT

2022-23 Clown team thread - AKA Louisville appreciation thread

Google gives me the UL Women's score when I search "louisville basketball."

Even search engines have lost respect for Louisville's program.

UL-Basketball.png

Incredibly they are the ones doing the blowing out this time.

WKU is halfway decent, too, which makes the result all the more surprising. Decided to watch the last 5 minutes of the game, just to see how they'd celebrate. The players looked pretty pumped. Coaches acted like it was just another game.

Maybe this team has CBI potential, after all.

Awwww they was so excited. They even poured Gatorade over KP! Absolutely precious!!! All jokes aside congrats on the win UL guys.

Reactions: UL_1986
Can we put Arlington Baptist on here? They are currently losing to Sam Houston State 91-21. Woof!

• Wow
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Can we put Arlington Baptist on here? They are currently losing to Sam Houston State 91-21. Woof!
They are in the National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA) division 2, whatever that is. Not eligible for clown status. I didn't even know D1 teams were allowed to play non-D1 teams during the regular season, but they also played Southwestern Adventist and beat them 120-33 as well as Dallas Christian 111-58. They also played Le Tourneau (D-III). Those games shouldn't even count towards their win total.

They are in the National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA) division 2, whatever that is. Not eligible for clown status. I didn't even know D1 teams were allowed to play non-D1 teams during the regular season, but they also played Southwestern Adventist and beat them 120-33 as well as Dallas Christian 111-58. They also played Le Tourneau (D-III). Those games shouldn't even count towards their win total.
Yeah, agreed. I did a bit of digging after my post and realized who they are. It's dumb that any D1 team will play that level team during the regular season. Those should be exhibitions.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I’m throwing Syracuse into the mix. Tonight all the Buffalo Bills star players into attendance and Pitt was up 20+ tonight and packed it in. Jim needs to go ahead and retire, He’ll Jeff Capel owns this man. Capel was ready to roll out the walk ons before the refs took over.

Might go ahead and make a post about it but I think Pitt actually has the best player in the ACC in Blake Hinson. He dropped 25 tonight and by my drunken math is almost averaging up to 20 points a game.

Reactions: bschulter
We’re horrible and was the underdog, not clown team champion last night.

I think the SEC was the clown team winner last night, they lost to……

Drake
Wofford
North Alabama

Have you noticed that @della hasn’t started another SEC thread since Thanksgiving? 😉

Drake
Wofford
North Alabama

Have you noticed that @della hasn’t started another SEC thread since Thanksgiving? 😉
It's both our Superbowls.

Reactions: rockycard
Lipscomb?
Louisville....clown team emeritus
Warren Nolan has ACC rated 7th in the NET, Clown Conference?

Last edited:

Drake
Wofford
North Alabama

rocky,

The way y'all are playing you really don't need to be going out of your way to build new enemies especially from those that have been your allies. I am really more of a UT fan than an SEC fan anyway.

Reactions: rockycard
A 31.5 point favorite losing by 9 probably qualifies for the top spot at this point in the season. That would've been a nice +8000 moneyline payout.
Is that the largest upset based on spread ever? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a 30+ dog win.

@GE Nole you guys really did give up on the season, huh?

He was really bad. And what’s funny is that we typically have fantastic singers for the anthem because a lot of them are connected to Hamilton’s gospel music label.

Not sure what the deal was with Santa, but he needs to stick to chimneys. It wasn’t Rosanne Barr bad, but…the image did cross my mind.

Well,I mean FSU is 4-10 overall----but ****ing 2-1 in the ACC. Soooooo........................

Yeah. Our guys have finally started to give a little more effort and quit feeling sorry for themselves. Matthew Cleveland has been what a 5 star is supposed to be the last 5 games.

Gonna be hilarious when Baba Miller comes back and we go like 12-8 in the ACC lol.

Yeah. Our guys have finally started to give a little more effort and quit feeling sorry for themselves. Matthew Cleveland has been what a 5 star is supposed to be the last 5 games.

Gonna be hilarious when Baba Miller comes back and we go like 12-8 in the ACC lol.
My prediction:

FSU vs Louisville in ACCT title game... 🤣

Serious note----I figured it would just be a matter of time with you guys---Ham just to good of a coach.

Louisville on the ACC Network. NC State is starting to pull away early in the second (was a 3 point game at half).

Louisville is indescribably bad. I don’t even know how to describe it. Maybe like classic movie “the room”. It’s so bad it makes you laugh for a few minutes. Then it just drags on in the middle and makes you question your life decisions for watching it, then you chuckle a little at the end because you’re relieved it’s over.

Louisville on the ACC Network. NC State is starting to pull away early in the second (was a 3 point game at half).

Louisville is indescribably bad. I don’t even know how to describe it.
Maybe, that is because it is indescribable?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT