ADVERTISEMENT

2021 NBA playoffs discussion thread

Beverly flop was bad indeed, but it did draw blood at least or he bit his toungue on purpose which I wouldnt put past him lol.

But yea he shoulda got a flopping texh for acting like he just took an uppercut from mike tyson.

U said it best, ball dont lie. I thought the bs was when they gave clippers the ball when beverly knocked it away from booker, replay be damned they shoulda stuck with the call on the court imo.

Reactions: iliketrafficlights
yea the reviews were ridiculous. The next to last one actually allowed phoenix to set up a play with .8 secs left so glad it worked out for em.

Hope cp3 and kawaii cone back and the clips make a series of it bc idc much who wins. I think cp3 deaerves a ring but so does the clippers bad luck franchise.

Beverly flop was bad indeed, but it did draw blood at least or he bit his toungue on purpose which I wouldnt put past him lol.

But yea he shoulda got a flopping texh for acting like he just took an uppercut from mike tyson.

U said it best, ball dont lie. I thought the bs was when they gave clippers the ball when beverly knocked it away from booker, replay be damned they shoulda stuck with the call on the court imo.
Agreed. The game isn’t supposed to be officiated that way.

I don't get the review hate. Its there so they get the call right. People would be complaining about missed calls if they weren't complaining about the review time. Which btw, really wasn't that bad for any of the reviews. There just happen to be a few of them in the final minutes.

Yea i think it was more of they were reviewing every single call down the stretch it seemed, even the obv ones they got right, like the ball ayton touched last on the sideline or the last rebound that went oob off of LA, but that allowed monty to draw up the play so in the end cant really complain about the reviews unless ur a clippers fan lol

What did folks think about Lou’s decisions on the final inbounds? Seems like:

1) don’t have Zubak in since he can’t jump. Stick your more athletic guys (Mann, Reggie) in there and say “deflect any pass that goes near the rim” (which is the only place the ball could realistically go with 0.8 seconds).

2) maybe have Cousins (guarding the inbounds) position his body so that it’s angled between the inbounder and the rim? Idk, just a thought.

Is Lou that bad? Dumb question?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
What did folks think about Lou’s decisions on the final inbounds? Seems like:

1) don’t have Zubak in since he can’t jump. Stick your more athletic guys (Mann, Reggie) in there and say “deflect any pass that goes near the rim” (which is the only place the ball could realistically go with 0.8 seconds).

2) maybe have Cousins (guarding the inbounds) position his body so that it’s angled between the inbounder and the rim? Idk, just a thought.

Is Lou that bad? Dumb question?
I think they're all fair points. Like you said, with that much time, it basically had to go to the rim.

Reactions: GE Nole
I want it to be Clipps-Bucks, but it’ll prob end up being Suns-Hawks. Oh well.

Holiday having a good game, but Giannis needs to take over, Middleton too.

Middleton blew it imo. 6/23 is unacceptable. And the bucks are so dumb, they designed a play for him to try and hit the 3 to tie it up. 😬

ADVERTISEMENT