Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Germany

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Portugal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spain

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
What do you guys think about these bets for the first 4 games?

1. Draw between Saudi Arabia and Russia (+347)
2. Uruguay ML (-158) and Uruguay -1 (+121)
3. Morocco ML (+123)
4. Spain-Portugal Under 2 Goals (+107) and Draw (+228)

1. Think it’s a highly likely outcome, two equally bad teams with irrational money on a horrible team to win its first game in 11 months. Reeks of 0-0 or 1-1.

2. Love Uruguay, they stubbed their toe against Costa Rica last time out and should be extra focused. Egypt is a hype squad with Salah but one man can’t win a game in soccer more than any other sport, he should be easy to bottle up for a good defensive squad as the only dangerous weapon.

3. Meh, seems like a game to play the draw option

4. Unders are always a good play in the first set of games especially in sexy early matchups.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
Saudi Arabia lost 5-0 to a fairly pedestrian Russian team. I remember them losing to Germany 8-0 in a prior World Cup game... And Now, Asia is going from 4 teams to 8 teams in 2026?? Mercy. That's going to painful watching Germany and Spain go up 7-0 in the first half against the likes of Uzbekistan and Lebanon.

What do you guys think about these bets for the first 4 games?

1. Draw between Saudi Arabia and Russia (+347)
2. Uruguay ML (-158) and Uruguay -1 (+121)
3. Morocco ML (+123)
4. Spain-Portugal Under 2 Goals (+107) and Draw (+228)

I'm a noob when it comes to soccer. Only started watching in past few years. Can anyone explain the lines above? What is +128?

I'm a noob when it comes to soccer. Only started watching in past few years. Can anyone explain the lines above? What is +128?

The lines apply to all forms of betting, not just soccer.

+128 means that if you bet $100, you win $128 (plus your $100 back)
-158 means that you need to bet $158 to win $100

Reactions: Big_Blue79
Idk about Morocco, like I just don’t kmow anything about them. I like the draw for Spain-Portugal, but not sure it stays under 2. All of my predictions are bound to go wrong though

Morocco has some good players actually. Benatia had a good year for Juventus. He's one of the better defenders in the world really. Amrabat is a solid wing in Premier league. Ziyech may end up at Liverpool next year.

Should handle Iran easily

Uruguay gets a goal in the 90th to beat Egypt 1-0

Pub down the street from me is open for every game except the one at 5 central tomorrow. It was a good time this morning, about twenty or so Egyptian fans heartbroken tho

No one has a more punchable face in sports than Suarez. Can't stand that mother ****er

Reactions: bMORE607
Bad loss for Morocco, giving up an own goal in the 95th to lose 1-0 to Iran

891.jpg

That goal

I appreciate this. George Herman seems to have been forgotten.

Only GOATS say this..."I'll promise to go easier on drinking and to get to bed earlier, but not for you, fifty thousand dollars, or two-hundred and fifty thousand dollars will I give up women. They're too much fun."

I appreciate this. George Herman seems to have been forgotten.

Only GOATS say this..."I'll promise to go easier on drinking and to get to bed earlier, but not for you, fifty thousand dollars, or two-hundred and fifty thousand dollars will I give up women. They're too much fun."
He’s the greatest player ever in the most perfect sport ever played. Every list that compiles GOAT’s from various sports should have him at #1.

Honestly though, Ronaldo isn't even the best soccer player ever... but dude is legit. That free kick was just sick. Hell of a performance on biggest stage

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT