ADVERTISEMENT

#2 UVA at #4 Duke

K ****ed this up, should have gone zone in the first half, instead we allowed a layup line. Even still, godamn Duval.

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
Allen even tried to flop the three point attempt RollLaugh

Also LOL at this Virginia choke.

Missed FT shooting, and Duval decision making lost this game. This optimistic. Still have the rest of the reason to improve our D. You were the better team today UVA.

Allen is just mad because K only cuts steaks for winners and he just doesn’t know how to work a knife and fork on his own

Reactions: npreston
Congrats UVA, good effort in the second half by Duke but turnovers and free throws killed us.

Reactions: precise02
I have a feeling that UVA and Duke will play again. Two evenly matched teams that could really go either way. I really really hope Hunter is okay though.

I'd like to apologize for Allen's antics at the end of the game. Wish we had better leadership by our senior. It was clear Guy didn't get him on purpose. Allen has pretty much been a no-show in all of our losses. He excels against weaker competition but struggles to hold his own against top notch competition. Combine that with bad free throw shooting and poor decision making by our point guard late in game. UVA deserved it today. Proud of Carter and Bagley for being the beasts they are.

ADVERTISEMENT