ADVERTISEMENT

$100 bet for the title. I have UK, you get 1 team.

If those 3 guys attempt a bunch of threes against Kansas then KU easily wins by 10.

PJ looked really good on his 3's the other two i agree on
the thing about it, Cousins, Davis and Townes could all hit 3's and they have proved it in the NBA
how many did they take at UK

PJ will probably take 2-3 a game, i doubt the others average over 1

Nova had a rare combination of NBA talent and experienced college players which you don't see much in college basketball these days (Josh Hart, Mikal Bridges, Jalen Brunson, Ryan Arcidiacano, Omari Spellman, Donte DiVincenzo).

Eric Paschall and Phil Booth are solid complementary players but are they capable of carrying a team? Do you expect Collin Gillespie (3 star recruit) to make some sort of huge jump? Joe Cremo is a good shooter but can he defend?

I'm afraid you've seen the Golden Generation for Villanova and you won't be back in the Final 4 again for a while.

Heck of a run though, KU and UK haven't won 2 national championships this whole century and the Cats have two in 3 years. SmokinSmile

Not a Nova fan, but Eric Paschall is an NBA talent. He'll play a big role for Villanova this year. They'll be a stout team again, albeit not at the level of what we've seen from them the last few years.

And here we go. Three games against the special olympics and we’re national champs.

Flash forward to March and oh pee will be back ITT blaming refs for tourney loss.

Not the Special Olympics. Help me Lord

RollLaughLaughingRollLaughLaughingRollLaughLaughingRollLaughLaughing

Whether it’s to the good or bad, Kentucky fans always overblow how good or bad they are. Yes, they will be good, but Calipari will piss it away in the tournament. I could’ve coached the 10, 12, and 15 Kentucky teams to a title....Calipari is 33% as good as I am.

....roll them out John
Tennessee will be popping a cap in that A33...

Reactions: rockycard
1st 10 who pick their winner before the season starts and post are accepted bets.

Neither team wins, bet is a push.

Pay up day after title game.

So you have UK and I will take KU for $100.00 just berween us. Neither wins we lose nothing.

Reactions: KisteK
Wright is a damn good coach. I've thought that for several years. And he was bound to get over the hump at some point. But to think that he suddenly discovered the secret recipe and we're in the middle of a Villanova dynasty is laughable. He had a great combination of talent and experience and frankly took advantage of a few down years in CBB.

Oh come on they beat a very very good UNC team. KU wasn't bad this year either. Villanova was just that good. And now they are going to continue to be very good because winning 2 of 3 has helped in recruiting a lot.

Oh come on they beat a very very good UNC team. KU wasn't bad this year either. Villanova was just that good. And now they are going to continue to be very good because winning 2 of 3 has helped in recruiting a lot.

Those were down years by the usual standards. All year long, people called this KU team the least talented in the Self era (it wasn't, but wasn't too far from it) and they were arguably the best team outside of Nova. Loyola? Michigan? Please.

In 2016, a fairly average Self team won its last 16 games and took the overall 1 seed. Likely would've won it all if they hadn't met Villanova. There were no great teams in the field.

It's impressive how dominant they were in some of those games. But I definitely don't see them creating some kind of dynasty. There's no reason to think that. He's not suddenly pulling in Calipari-esque classes.

Preseason

8uW1.gif

Randy-ectoplasm.jpg

How you feeling about your chances now?

Wasn’t a good start. As I stated earlier in this thread, Duke is a fantastic team. I have the possibility to lose 200 if KU wins it, 100 if Duke winss it, 100 if Virginia wins it. Win 400 if somehow UK wins it.

Reactions: KisteK
Wasn’t a good start. As I stated earlier in this thread, Duke is a fantastic team. I have the possibility to lose 200 if KU wins it, 100 if Duke winss it, 100 if Virginia wins it. Win 400 if somehow UK wins it.
I hope you get a little something when Tennessee wins it.

I'll take Duke. Obviously the season has started, but I'm curious if your confidence has shaken.

Reactions: PHXDukie
Is there a list of accepted bets? And this is obviously a good bet for OP compared to the rest. He can only at best lose to 1 of you but if UK wins he wins all 10.

Reactions: jhmossy
[QUOTE="imajericho, post: 26609713, member: 130575"] Is there a list of accepted bets? And this is obviously a good bet for OP compared to the rest. He can only at best lose to 1 of you but if UK wins he wins all 10.[/QUOTE]

Not to sound like a wise ass, but this thread. Also, IIRC, the OP makes a lot of bets on here. I'm sure everyone will get theirs. I read it as individual bets.

Is there a list of accepted bets? And this is obviously a good bet for OP compared to the rest. He can only at best lose to 1 of you but if UK wins he wins all 10.
Not the case. Multiple people have bet Kansas. I believe there's also multiple Duke picks.

Reactions: PHXDukie
Lol at all the people who liked this. Do you all completely lack integrity and welch on your debts? Either poors in finances or moral character, not sure which is worse

Lots of shit people on this board. You should know that by now.

ADVERTISEMENT