ADVERTISEMENT

$100 bet for the title. I have UK, you get 1 team.

There’s a fundamental law of Kentucky basketball observed over decades of data on the internet. The rate of criticism against UK fans is a 1:1 relationship with the strength of Kentucky’s team.

And we should get used to it... because Kentucky is legit loaded this year.

The only fundamental law is that Kentucky fans are attention whores who never let their .050 batting average get in the way of predicting domination.

The only fundamental law is that Kentucky fans are attention whores who never let their .050 batting average get in the way of predicting domination.

87e0ee89a001e68af1e3df5d3105f13d.jpg

Reactions: wildcatwelder
This was posted after Uk has started out 3-0 which included 2 teams that they “should lose to” before the game started. Coincidence?

This was posted after Uk has started out 3-0 which included 2 teams that they “should lose to” before the game started. Coincidence?

honestly why would that matter
the season has not started yet
this is like watching preseason FB games and making a bet on the season

this was a simple thread about a guy wanting to make a bet and we have had UL fans and a couple of KU fans attack UK/BBN/Cal
talk about RENT FREE

Just stupid. Didn’t predict domination, didn’t even predict we win the title. Simply offered a bet. Do you have reading comprehension problems?

@kycats4383

I'll do $50 that Michigan wins a national championship in basketball, football, or hockey before Kentucky wins one in basketball, football, or baseball.

honestly why would that matter
the season has not started yet
this is like watching preseason FB games and making a bet on the season

this was a simple thread about a guy wanting to make a bet and we have had UL fans and a couple of KU fans attack UK/BBN/Cal
talk about RENT FREE

Laughing Who in their right mind would make a money bet without seeing the product on the court first? Like maybe the first half of the season or something? Lol.

Laughing Who in their right mind would make a money bet without seeing the product on the court first? Like maybe the first half of the season or something? Lol.
You seem like the kind of guy who spends the full 23 minutes in between each horse race doing research and then ends up laying down a $2 bet on the horse with 5/2 odds.

Yeah, hopefully the Sec has at least 2 other decent teams this year, otherwise your schedule after December is about as fluffy as our exhibition games under Pitino.

Didn't SEC send 8 teams to the tournament last year? I think they've brought in the best recruiting classes for the second year in a row as well. SEC sucks is old hat.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
Kansas and Kentucky are both, potentially that is, going to be good. Really good. BUT...Man there are a few more outside of them that could be just as good: Duke, Gonzaga, Villanova and UT [return entire team]. Talent wise, sure UK is loaded. But whennhave they not been? Difference to me is they have some experience returning, and the addition of Travis. To me he could be a game changer. I do think the national champ will come from a group of UK, KU, Nova or Duke. But evenn then, there's a handful of others who could certainly make a run. Or at worst, knock off a Duke, UK, KU, etc, etc..
No way though I male a bet in August. So much can and probably will happen. I do feel with the addition if Travis, it put a UK as a legit favorite. We shall see.

You are right. I guess Vegas just puts odds up for every sport well before the season starts for sh!ts and giggles. You should text and tell them it’s stupid. Thanks in advance

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT