ADVERTISEMENT

Zaga is giving SCU all they can handle at half!

What are your thoughts? And who is SCU?
I responded to your thread to ask you a question and you avoid it.

As of now I’d go Gonzaga, Baylor, UM, but they’re all pretty close. SCU is Santa Clara.

I responded to your thread to ask you a question and you avoid it.

As of now I’d go Gonzaga, Baylor, UM, but they’re all pretty close. SCU is Santa Clara.
It was an odd question that had nothing to do with my thread. You new here?

It was an odd question that had nothing to do with my thread. You new here?
You’re a UM fan who’s only threads on here have been to bash Baylor and Gonzaga. I think it’s pretty relevant.

Pierre Brooks had a 45 point triple double yesterday. Is he still our next Foster Loyer?

You’re a UM fan who’s only threads on here have been to bash Baylor and Gonzaga. I think it’s pretty relevant.

Pierre Brooks had a 45 point triple double yesterday. Is he still our next Foster Loyer?
You're a strange dude, but anyway, I never said he was your next Loyer, just that he's may follow in his footsteps as Mr Hoops. Weird that made you so angry.

You're a strange dude, but anyway, I never said he was your next Loyer, just that he's may follow in his footsteps as Mr Hoops. Weird that made you so angry.
I think it’s weird how you cited the worst Mr. Basketball in a programs history as the comparison. You have to go back just 2 more years and you get Cassius Winston. Many of the great players the run through the MSU program have been Mr. Basketball. It’s clear why you did it. You were trying to troll. I just pointed out how dumb it was in context.

So if he follows in the footsteps of Mr Basketball for Michigan at MSU, I’d be pretty excited.

I think it’s weird how you cited the worst Mr. Basketball in a programs history as the comparison. You have to go back just 2 more years and you get Cassius Winston. Many of the great players the run through the MSU program have been Mr. Basketball. It’s clear why you did it. You were trying to troll. I just pointed out how dumb it was in context.

So if he follows in the footsteps of Mr Basketball for Michigan at MSU, I’d be pretty excited.
Lol. Yikes.

?

Can you engage in actual basketball discussion? You haven’t done this once on this board. Besides saying “Gonzaga bad, Baylor bad 😂”.
I seem to have you pretty engaged.

Anyone know who SCU is? RollLaugh
You really never heard of Santa Clara?
Steve-Nash--760x1106.jpg

Your team is having a great game and you’ve only posted in a thread you made about Gonzaga. You’re an interesting poster man.
Well......this thread was about Gonzaga. Michigan is blowing Iowa out.

So you’d think a Michigan fan would be enjoying that in the Michigan/Iowa thread as opposed to worrying about how much Gonzaga is gonna win by so you can bash them.

Reactions: MGC_07
So you’d think a Michigan fan would be enjoying that in the Michigan/Iowa thread as opposed to worrying about how much Gonzaga is gonna win by so you can bash them.
He does the same thing with Baylor. Not sure why he’s so obsessed with the other 2 teams at the top. It literally doesn’t matter where they’re ranked. A 1 seed is a 1 seed.

Do you really think we give a shit about what your recruits are doing in HS?

Obviously so if the other dude was talking about the HS kid as the next Malloy, who doesn’t belong at a program like MSU imo.

He does the same thing with Baylor. Not sure why he’s so obsessed with the other 2 teams at the top. It literally doesn’t matter where they’re ranked. A 1 seed is a 1 seed.
Did you know Zaga only beat Iowa by 11 points. I just found that out.

I think I might rank you guys ahead of the Zags right now. If I had an AP vote they would first after tonight.
That doesn't make any sense. Zaga hasn't lost yet, assuming they held on against Santa Barbara.

Edit- Clara

Cool cool. And they are still undefeated and Michigan has a loss. By 18 points at that. Use that game to start ur transitive property as it pertains to basketball and you could argue Maryland is 30 points better than Mich since they beat minn @ minn by 13 as y’all lost by 18.

BUT..... mich beat Maryland twice already. Transitive property just don’t work in sports, it’s a multiplication thing.

I think I might rank you guys ahead of the Zags right now. If I had an AP vote they would first after tonight.
I wouldn't rank anyone ahead of Gonzaga.....Or Baylor. Michigan is really good---And we are gonna lose to them by 70. But IMO, GU and BU are well ahead of anyone.

I wouldn't rank anyone ahead of Gonzaga.....Or Baylor. Michigan is really good---And we are gonna lose to them by 70. But IMO, GU and BU are well ahead of anyone.

Baylor well ahead? Mmmmk. We’ve actually been better by metrics over the past two months. They started better though (they brought back a lot more minutes).

Baylor well ahead? Mmmmk. We’ve actually been better by metrics over the past two months. They started better though (they brought back a lot more minutes).
I dunno about waaaaay ahead(Baylor). But just from what I have seen, I think Baylor is a notch , OR two better. Their b/c is nuts....defensively elite.

You guys are certainly more than capable of winning it all, though. Really good.

I have a game Sat, but not until 7:30. So I'll be in a shitty mood. Hope you guys beat us by 50+.

ADVERTISEMENT