ADVERTISEMENT

UK giving A&M all they can handle

Not at all. Just saying it wasn't some kind of major upset.
tenor.gif

That’s shocking. I would’ve put my life’s worth, and that of anybody’s money I could’ve gained access to, on Kentucky ML. I feel like someone who missed their flight only for it to later crash.

Really? That line wouldn’t have scared you? Any time I see one that is the opposite of what I think, I either skip it cause it stinks or flip my bet.

Reactions: WojoRising
A&M won't shoot like that the rest of the year.
Seems every team has a guy that comes into the UK game with shitty stats, but it’s amazing how great they play in that one game. A&M had more than 1 of those guys.
Seemed like they hit every 3 they took and scored 30 more points than they average.
UK made too many mistakes to win a tough road game like that, but they almost did.

A&M won't shoot like that the rest of the year.
Seems every team has a guy that comes into the UK game with shitty stats, but it’s amazing how great they play in that one game. A&M had more than 1 of those guys.
Seemed like they hit every 3 they took and scored 30 more points than they average.
UK made too many mistakes to win a tough road game like that, but they almost did.
Jeff,

I just want to say, I admire the way you and Kevin stuck around after the game. You're no fraidy Cat.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Jeff,

I just want to say, I admire the way you and Kevin stuck around after the game. You're no fraidy Cat.
No reason to hide, no shame in losing a road game to a good team.
I wanted to hide after Saint Peters and UNCW, but I took my whoopin's over here.

This team isn’t winning anything big the way they’re playing defense. It’s going to have to get a lot better. And fast.
Y'all may be overrated Jimbo, maybe all season.

ADVERTISEMENT