ADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo's got some dirt...

You realize you can't insult someone online? Your attempts are just laughed at.

It is good to know which team is on your mind.

Meh....My initial response was to the Big bad UK Fan (not a player, coach, hell probably not even an alumnus) talking down to Arkansas fans. Save the rhetoric. Its a bad look.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
College basketball is too big to fail. Nothing is going to happen to powerhouse teams. The NCAA investigation results from UNC academic scandal is proof. Maybe a ream like Nevada might be put on probation.

I always knew it was a shit show but the Purdue-Vanderbilt debate in the Louisville-UNC game thread put it over the top.
What are you talking about? That was some of my finest work

If WVU is implicated in any way, I'll eat a bug.

And that tells me nothing other than the typical "my team does it the right way, but your team is dirty" naiveté. Coaches cannot stop their recruits from partaking in this. They can plead ignorance, or they can turn themselves in. How many coaches are going to make their own job harder when every other coach is dealing with the same culture.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Meh....My initial response was to the Big bad UK Fan (not a player, coach, hell probably not even an alumnus) talking down to Arkansas fans. Save the rhetoric. Its a bad look.
If you are referring to me, I did go to UK as well as being born in the state. You Arkansas fans can't help but shit all over yourselves on here.

John Beilein has been voted by his peers as the cleanest coach in college b-ball, few things about Jackson bridges and Bowen.

-all from the state of Michigan
- Jackson’s mom is a self described um fan
- Jackson’s long time girlfriend was going to attend um
- all elite wings when um was in desperate need of talent there
-um had been on a really nice run developing wings

Um never even seriously recruited any of them and none of them even took an official to um, that tells you all you need to know about their recruitments.

You didn't get visits because they weren't interested in playing for your second tier program..

Oh, and our second tier program best MSU by double digits on the road without having to pay our players. That feels good. Beilein is a class act.
You guys are about to not finish higher than MSU in the big10 for the 18th time in the last 20 years. That is the definition of 2nd rate.

I also laugh at Michigan fans claiming they are clean when literally the biggest scandal in the history of basketball took place at "their" school.

You guys are about to not finish higher than MSU in the big10 for the 18th time in the last 20 years. That is the definition of 2nd rate.

I also laugh at Michigan fans claiming they are clean when literally the biggest scandal in the history of basketball took place at "their" school.

You think Beilein is dirty? Lmao

I think all the blue bloods should just tell the NCAA to pull up..

Go out like thugs.

Our second tier program leads the all time series against MSU , has more draft picks, more national tile game appearances etc

Reactions: Brizoom
Sitting here looking through this list and thinking wow KU lives another day.

For now.

Elijah Johnson’s name is in there. I’m guessing the $15,000 loan wasn’t a loan. It was a payoff for dick punching Mitch McGary in the 2013 Sweet 16 game. In spite of EJ’s successful punch to McGary’s nads, Trey Burke happened and UM stormed back for the win.

Elijah Johnson’s name is in there. I’m guessing the $15,000 loan wasn’t a loan. It was a payoff for dick punching Mitch McGary in the 2013 Sweet 16 game. In spite of EJ’s successful punch to McGary’s nads, Trey Burke happened and UM stormed back for the win.

Did EJ pass up a game winning layup too?

One thing this article tells me is exactly the opposite of this. No program has control, and no one is clean.
Exactly this. There is no such thing as a clean school. There are simply those who get caught and those who didn’t.

It does shock me how naive people are. Let’s say you read a report about a player getting paid $25K. The kid is a borderline top 30 kid. Well what do you think is being offered to a top 20 kid? Top 10? It’s simple supply/demand. If that top 30 kid is getting cash offers, I can guarantee you that the guys ranked above him are getting $ offers as well. Now...if you actually think that a kid is going to turn away good money(especially a kid from a poor background) just to play ball for your school....I’ve got some real estate to sell ya.

That is an impermissible benefit, isn’t it?
Well, what about an agent saying he provided Charles Woodson with a fur coat for his mom, a flight and a suit for his Heisman ceremony? Was part of an investigation(not NCAA related) but he never was suspended and Michigan still has their half of a title since 1948.

Well, what about an agent saying he provided Charles Woodson with a fur coat for his mom, a flight and a suit for his Heisman ceremony? Was part of an investigation(not NCAA related) but he never was suspended and Michigan still has their half of a title since 1948.

Got facts?

ADVERTISEMENT