ADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo's got some dirt...

Lmfao

Izzo is one of the highest character guys off the court CBB has ever seen.

He’s notorious for not recruiting guys looking for money (Bowen, Jackson).

Bridges Mom took a 400 Cash advanced 5 months after he signed his LOI...lolz. If that’s what Yahoo has, that’s squeaky clean.

Calipari didn't even offer Jackson or Bowen, but he's frequently labelled as a scumbag. MSU recruited Jackson to the bitter end. IIRC, MSU recruits had t-shirts that had a recruiting class listed that had Jackson on there, and a lot of MSU fans thought he would definitely end up at MSU.

Then there are the other allegations that have been well documented, which I'm sure I don't have to remind you of, assuming you don't live under a rock.

Half these kids (or their parents) probably met with an agent after declaring, as in Bradley’s case. This is such a weak story after the apocalyptic buildup.

Couldn't agree more. Either they are holding the good stuff back, or this is extremely underwhelming.

So NCAA bylaws state of a student athlete received less that $200 they can repay that to a charity of their choice and they remain eligible. If in fact Wendell’s mother didn’t pay for her lunch let’s hope the Carters donate $53 to the Emily K Center today. He will be playing in Dukes game tomorrow.

Reactions: tw3301
Half these kids (or their parents) probably met with an agent after declaring, as in Bradley’s case. This is such a weak story after the apocalyptic buildup.

Yes—Bridges Mom took 400 5 months after his LOI. As is the case with a lot of these kids.

Won’t make them ineligible

Reactions: MGC_07
Lmfao

Izzo is one of the highest character guys off the court CBB has ever seen.

He’s notorious for not recruiting guys looking for money (Bowen, Jackson).

Bridges Mom took a 400 Cash advanced 5 months after he signed his LOI...lolz. If that’s what Yahoo has, that’s squeaky clean.

So the mom defense works for Bridges and not Jackson? Just trying to keep my narratives straight.

At least be consistent...

I like the hockey idea more. Let kids get drafted out of high school but they can still go to college if they want. Basically you are drafting rights.
I doubt a kid would go to college if he has been drafted; I doubt any NBA would draft a kid they will have to wait a year or two to get.

Link? Here's mine http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/boxscore?gameId=400987390

Tuck your tail between your legs and scram like Arky fans do every year during this time. Thanks.

I'm not tucking shit. I'm.......
tenor.gif

I don't know, man. This could turn out to be a really big deal, or it could turn into nothing for some of these schools. Whole lot of unturned stones before I claim I don't care what's going on. If UK gets hit, its gonna suck.
I think what came out today is more click baiting and amounts to nothing big. Those that can read between the lines should care.

Can UK, Duke, AZ etc all really get hit?

I think what came out today is more click baiting and amounts to nothing big. Those that can read between the lines should care.

Can UK, Duke, AZ etc all really get hit?
As I posted earlier, not concerned too much about Knox going out to dinner with anyone. But if Bam took a loan after he committed to UK, that is bad.

Reactions: keith37
Calipari didn't even offer Jackson or Bowen, but he's frequently labelled as a scumbag. MSU recruited Jackson to the bitter end. IIRC, MSU recruits had t-shirts that had a recruiting class listed that had Jackson on there, and a lot of MSU fans thought he would definitely end up at MSU.

Then there are the other allegations that have been well documented, which I'm sure I don't have to remind you of, assuming you don't live under a rock.

John Beilein has been voted by his peers as the cleanest coach in college b-ball, few things about Jackson bridges and Bowen.

-all from the state of Michigan
- Jackson’s mom is a self described um fan
- Jackson’s long time girlfriend was going to attend um
- all elite wings when um was in desperate need of talent there
-um had been on a really nice run developing wings

Um never even seriously recruited any of them and none of them even took an official to um, that tells you all you need to know about their recruitments.

Being UK is the top five dirty, been there done that.UK will continue winning games and championships.

We have extra games to vacate and still be #1
Vacating games just complicates things-----its a different story if the school was involved in paying a player to go there imo----but this petty shit beforehand that is just trying to garner favor to use an agency shouldn't be hammer dropping worthy imo

Y'all ain't gonna see WVU on that list.......We do things right........you can tell by the recruits we bring in......:(

Haha. Didn't something happen with Huggins and somebody at Cincy? Maybe he learned his lesson?

Last edited:
John Beilein has been voted by his peers as the cleanest coach in college b-ball,

Izzo was voted 5th cleanest in the same poll, I believe.

From what we know so far, this "loan" happened between Bridges' mom and the agent, months after he already signed his LOI to MSU. So it wasn't a "loan" to push him to MSU. Did Izzo or Bridges himself even know about this happening?

UM didn't get visits from Josh Jackson, Bridges (who grew up MSU fan), or Brian Bowen (grew up MSU fan)... but they did get visits from Eric Davis and Ed Sumner who were also allegedly implicated in this report. Not saying that UM did anything wrong, but you can't just say "we didn't get visits from X, Y, and Z = we are clean and any school they visited is dirty" but disregard that 2 other players from Michigan reportedly took money, and visited UM.

Oh don't worry UK has a big one coming right through the back door. Pitino did coach there after all. Its going to be marvelous.
Jokes on you, we have a big one in the back door right now.

That didn't come out right. The big one, not the sentence.

Rick Pitino & Bobby Petrino vs. Tom Izzo & Mark Dantonio.

Which combo is a bigger POS? Tough call it's so close.

Which overall athletic department is a bigger POS? Think Sparty obviously takes the cake there.
Please give specific examples of Izzo and Dantonio acting like POS

Reactions: northeastspartan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT