ADVERTISEMENT

WVU has wins over #9 Oklahoma and #3 UVA...

doogie503

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2008
Anybody have two wins better than that so far this year? Winking

I think Pittsburgh is a location for first two rounds... But lots of ball left to play

OP was right

Gotta admit even I'm surprised.

I was talking this team up last summer, but that was before we got killed by injuries, suspensions and our top recruit not qualifying.

We look pretty legit right now, and we're about to get a whole lot better next week when Ahmad gets back.

We also played like crap the first game of the season against Texas A & M. A lot of people were worried but as the season has progressed we've gotten better. Huggins has done a great job with this team.

Purdue is playing like a top 5 team. The have it going on both ends of the floor right now. I believe they are top 10 on offense and defense in Kenpom. That usually means they are a favorite to cut down the nets.

I heard that too but I think Purdue is pretty for real... Meaning potential final four team I guess

Loving WVU this year. Huggy has those boys dialed in. They’re going to be really tough to beat by March.

That said, the Big 12 still runs through Lawrence. RCJH. Winking

Reactions: doogie503
We are about to have one over number 9 and 2 SmokinSmile

ae4c3b06e04de74b8bf0c472eaf6d79e0314280b5e7aa22c2486af79f1c4d9b2.jpg

We'll learn a lot about Texas Tech this week, that's for sure.

Yeah, I think we are clearly better this year than we have been in a long long time... The B12 is so stacked right now, you never get a break it seems like.

But we are not going to sneak up on anyone now. And we had a pretty cupcake early season slate for the most part.

ADVERTISEMENT