ADVERTISEMENT

Would Montverde make the tournament?

looks like Ihnen for Minnesota will be the nobody to lead them to the win, 1.64 ppg and has 3 already.

Minnesota with the eye poke to Weezy's eye, with no call, the home court is in full affect.

the 1st Golden Globe Award goes to Oturo. then the phantom tieup. Garza with 2 fouls, Minnesota just 2 fouls total, 2 fouls on Toussaint. pretty soon there will be nobody left other than walk on's for Iowa.

No it’s not it’s about Montverde’s HS team that is 25-0 and #1 in the HS rankings.
you stated Montverde Post Grad Team as you never said it was their HS team you know you really are pathetic. changing the narrative like you keep doing.

welp Pemsl now has 2 fouls, Iowa has 7 players on scholarship and 3 of them on the bench with 2 fouls,

this game is over with lots of help from the refs.

then don't go claiming this was their Post Grad team like you did.

Montverde Post Grad team was ranked in the top 10 Nationally

This thread I made was about the Montverde HS team ranked #1 in the country.

The team DME Blue played was the post grad team.

This thread deserved Gilligan

This thread deserved Gilligan

Eat my ass

chuckle-gif-17.gif

I have zero doubt they would. Cade is legit and going to be a huge impact guy right away, Moses Moody/Scottie Barnes are really good too and going to be good players as freshman. That would be enough

I have zero doubt they would. Cade is legit and going to be a huge impact guy right away, Moses Moody/Scottie Barnes are really good too and going to be good players as freshman. That would be enough
Do you think jaden McDaniels and Isaiah Stewart are really good and impact guys right away

Do you think jaden McDaniels and Isaiah Stewart are really good and impact guys right away

Cunningham would be drafted over both if it were today.

But like I said, there are other examples of elite freshmen being able to carry teams even if Washington sucks.

But like I said, there are other examples of elite freshmen being able to carry teams even if Washington sucks.
You have watched a kid play a few times on tv and make that prediction huh?

How many times have you seen UW play?

And his point is, Stewart and McDaniels were very very highly ranked in HS. Sharpe could not handle either and he is Montverdes only real inside presence.

Yes you say that now but those two had tons of hype coming in to the year too.

And his point is, Stewart and McDaniels were very very highly ranked in HS. Sharpe could not handle either and he is Montverdes only real inside presence.

You also believed Orangeville Prep was better than this Montverde team is. I’m sorry but UNC has a better chance of making a final four than that statement being true.

In all my years following and covering HS recruiting, I have yet to see a team on the HS level that could be a legit NCAA tournament team. This Montverde team is not any different IMO. They are very good though. I think the coaching advantage a college team has is something most won't recognize as a major advantage, but they should consider it. Also, many of the college teams have upper class men with a few more years of physical development and years together to hone their offensive and defensive schemes.

Cade is much better than Stewart/McDaniels ever have been, he is a significantly better recruit and one of the most productive eybl players of all time. He is miles ahead of both, they aren't remotely comparable

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
ADVERTISEMENT