ACC 29-11 (.725)
Big East 25-10 (.714)
Big12 29-18 (.617)
PAC 13-10 (.565)
BigTen 21-21 (.500)
SEC 19-20 ( .487)
MTN WEST 9-13 (.409)

Reactions: Louigi and tw3301
I've said the last few years that the ACC's better than its reputation, but a solid tourney record doesn't mean it's been great top to bottom. Just that there are some quality teams at the top (which every major conference has).

LOL @ the SEC having a losing record after all the chest-beating we've seen during that period.

As bad as the SEC’s winning percentage is, Kentucky has a worse one and is dragging down the conference. Kentucky’s during that period .250. The year before that Kentucky was 9-16, that’s Kenny Payne bad.
It was a compliment to the ACC. UL didn't hurt them due to not being in the tournament.

Now that’s definitely some basement keyboard smack. Lol
Haha, man, even with our worst run in UK history, Sill backhanding the shit out of UL on a yearly basis.

You can talk shit and attack, but stats don't lie. Our tournament win percentage is on par with your season win percentage. You have 25 wins over the past 3 seasons.

Haha, man, even with our worst run in UK history, Sill backhanding the shit out of UL on a yearly basis.

You can talk shit and attack, but stats don't lie. Our tournament win percentage is on par with your season win percentage.

If that makes you feel better…..

Oakland
St Peters

No wonder Sankey doesn’t want small conference schools in the tournament! Lol

Oakland
St Peters

No wonder Sankey doesn’t want small conference schools in the tournament! Lol
Not sure you remember but NCAAT can be tough. Even NIT has upsets. I guess you all forgot about that as well.

Maybe UL radio personalities shouldn't be promoting death threats and them taking jobs at Michigan.

It’s tough to win it all, but playing a 14 and 15 seeded team shouldn’t be,

Btw, I’d rather not make the tournament than lose to those teams.
As if you had a choice.

I never thought I'd see the day UL fans hid behind Oakland and St Peters.

It's all they have.., well that or hiding behind the ACC.

You know who didn't beat UK?

Reactions: kyjeff1
Btw, I’d rather not make the tournament than lose to those teams.

We are your superbowl even when we are down.
Come on now Rock, I get it, you despise UK with every blood cell you have, but these comments are nothing more than attempts at trolling.

UofL is not UGA/Alabama (football) and not a national title opponent (bball). Those would be the only times UK would look at anyone through super bowl lenses. UofL isn’t even a blipon UK's radar anymore and has never been more than just an in-state rival.

And you won't convince anyone that you would rather see UofL miss the tournament than to lose to a 15 or 14. If you make the tournament, it at least means you had a good season. As it stands now, Louisville is a dumpster fire that is going to take years to rebuild.

ADVERTISEMENT