ADVERTISEMENT

Why was James breeding even allowed to officiate in the final 4....

UK was among the very first SEC (or ACC) schools to offer a basketball scholarship to a black player with their offer to Unseld. But hometown school Louisville had integrated its program by signing Wade Houston and EddieWhitehead to basketball scholarships in 1962. The Cardinals won out for Unseld's services and signed him to a scholarship in the spring of 1964.
Both Duke and UNC did not sign a black player until 1965 and 1966.

OP is, like.........

giphy.gif

How do they miss that....My god. Double dribble. A DOUBLE FVCKING DRIBBLE!!LaughingLaughing

UK was among the very first SEC (or ACC) schools to offer a basketball scholarship to a black player with their offer to Unseld. But hometown school Louisville had integrated its program by signing Wade Houston and EddieWhitehead to basketball scholarships in 1962. The Cardinals won out for Unseld's services and signed him to a scholarship in the spring of 1964.
Jesus....Not this shit again? Why is so hard for people to realize that it wasn't the safest thing to recruit a black athlete in the 1950's, to an SEC school? It had very little to do with racism. Taking a black athlete to Hattiesburg, Mississippi, or Alabama, Georgia, etc, etc.. in the 50"s wasn't a good thing.

No it's not bullshit. It is something shitty programs like Iowa do to make themselves feel better. Idgaf about any other ACC team.

Yet acc fans always jump in to defend other acc orograms. Gtfo

A few regular students???
You do know that more “regular students” took the AFAM classes than athletes, don’t you?
Really. What percentage of regular students to the regular student population took AFAM classes compared to the percentage of athletes that took the AFAM classes.
Nearly half of the roughly 3,100 students who benefited from the classes, the report states, were athletes, even though athletes make up just four percent of the UNC student body. Over the 18-year period in which the classes existed, roughly one-in-five of UNC’s athletes took at least one paper class, compared to just two percent of the general population.
Hate to burst your bubble big boy.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
Who is defending the call? Everyone knows it was missed. Also Auburn would have still won if they hadn't decided to jump into a 3 point shooter with 0.6 seconds left like a ****ing jackass.

Umm a Louisville and unc fan have been white knighting since last night for uva. Again gtfo

No they have been shitting on you because you're throwing a temper tantrum and it's funny.

If anyone has a reason to hate Virginia, it’s Louisville fans. I’m just laughing at how this AU fan is trying to change reality to fit his narrative because he can’t accept that his team gave up 6 pts in 7 seconds after coming back from down 10.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Umm a Louisville and unc fan have been white knighting since last night for uva. Again gtfo

I don’t think you understand the term “white knighting”. I’m just encouraging you to continue to act like a pussy.

We certainly aren't cheaters like the Holes. Except for you queers here, everyone knows UNC is a dirty institution.

If I ever find myself in a situation on the message board where Lil Carolina fans are trying to help me out, somebody please delete my account.

Reactions: AWilli6995
If anyone has a reason to hate Virginia, it’s Louisville fans. I’m just laughing at how this AU fan is trying to change reality to fit his narrative because he can’t accept that his team gave up 6 pts in 7 seconds after coming back from down 10.
Coming from a Louisville fan that didn't even make the big dance.

Really. What percentage of regular students to the regular student population took AFAM classes compared to the percentage of athletes that took the AFAM classes.
Nearly half of the roughly 3,100 students who benefited from the classes, the report states, were athletes, even though athletes make up just four percent of the UNC student body. Over the 18-year period in which the classes existed, roughly one-in-five of UNC’s athletes took at least one paper class, compared to just two percent of the general population.
Hate to burst your bubble big boy.
My point remains the same. More regular students took AFAM classes than athletes.
Keep arguing about percentages RollLaugh

Just found out Breeding works for northwestern mutual.

Call already been placed to my financial planner move all funds away from Northwestern mutual. Gawd damn that felt good

ADVERTISEMENT