ADVERTISEMENT

Why was James breeding even allowed to officiate in the final 4....

If you had paid half as much for the refs as you did for Cam Newton, none of this would have happened.

I guess losing Chuck Bagman Person really did hurt in the end.

Ah yes. There it is. Some dumb shit unc fan that likely didn’t even go to school there knows cam newton was paid. Yet the ncaa couldn’t even find a secondary violation against Auburn after 13 months. Gfy
Also get your facts straight on chuck person. He was paying guys to leave auburn and sign with agents l. Then he would get a kickback. Do some research and learn the facts. Quit making up shit you have zero clue about.

Ah yes. There it is. Some dumb shit unc fan that likely didn’t even go to school there knows cam newton was paid. Yet the ncaa couldn’t even find a secondary violation against Auburn after 13 months. Gfy
Also get your facts straight on chuck person. He was paying guys to leave auburn and sign with agents l. Then he would get a kickback. Do some research and learn the facts. Quit making up shit you have zero clue about.

So you got away with paying Newton and Person was the bagman.

Pretty much what I just said.

No. You literally are making shit up. Stop it

Ironic post is ironic.

Just a heads up- I am in airports and Ubers all day so will have nearly unlimited time to do this. Glad to know I will have something to do.

Ironic post is ironic.

Just a heads up- I am in airports and Ubers all day so will have nearly unlimited time to do this. Glad to know I will have something to do.

I am fine with continueing to own you all day

But we didn’t pay newton. Auburn got ruled in compliance. Unc got off based on a technicality. Don’t forget that

You paid Can Newton’s dad. A technicality. You will never win a championship again in anything.

Whereas Carolina was improperly accosted and was rewarded by the gods with another national championship in the same year the investigation was dismissed.

Feels good man.

Reactions: lerario
You paid Can Newton’s dad. A technicality. You will never win a championship again in anything.

Whereas Carolina was improperly accosted and was rewarded by the gods with another national championship in the same year the investigation was dismissed.

Feels good man.

Again the ncaa ruled we were in compliance. They gave you guys a pass. The gods knew this. Thus why Auburn beat the shit out of you guys this year.

Reactions: Blue_White_KY
Again the ncaa ruled we were in compliance. They gave you guys a pass. The gods knew this. Thus why Auburn beat the shit out of you guys this year.

Again, we have more final 4s since 2016 then you have in your history. Didnt even have to pay transfer players to get there either.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Again, we have more final 4s since 2016 then you have in your history. Didnt even have to pay transfer players to get there either.

You created fake classes for your athletes to get there. Then allowed Roy Williams to play the health card for sympathy with the ncaa

No pass given so you need to quit while you’re ahead. You must be butthurt real bad to start thread after thread about last night. You probably didn’t sleep much last night huh?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Random UK Fan
obviously he was put in to crush auburn and carry UVA to victory. is that what you want to hear? lol this is the 3rd greatest melt down on the board. congrats.

If you had paid half as much for the refs as you did for Cam Newton, none of this would have happened.

I guess losing Chuck Bagman Person really did hurt in the end.

Hold the fvcking phone, is this a Carolina fan accusing *other* programs of cheating?

Yikes, man. Total yikes.

Reactions: Blue_White_KY
It's ok peeps, I'll take the wrap on this one. REC paid quite well for last night's AUtcome.

But we didn’t pay newton. Auburn got ruled in compliance. Unc got off based on a technicality. Don’t forget that

How stupid can one person be? This meltdown is glorious. The NCAA ultimately ruled unanimously and unequivocally that UNC didn’t commit a single violation of NCAA rules. Not even a secondary violation. Got ruled in compliance, same as Aubs in the Cam deal.

In one night you gone from a loser no one knew to the biggest butthury ***git on the board. Very impressive.

Reactions: UNC71-00
How stupid can one person be? This meltdown is glorious. The NCAA ultimately ruled unanimously and unequivocally that UNC didn’t commit a single violation of NCAA rules. Not even a secondary violation. Got ruled in compliance, same as Aubs in the Cam deal.

In one night you gone from a loser no one knew to the biggest butthury ***git on the board. Very impressive.

I have been around far longer than you. The ncaa ruled a tendnicality occurred with unc.

Also shocking. James breeding is also a graduate of a school from the ACC

Cam is a model American and has done more for the less fortunate in the state of North Carolina than pretty much your entire university has.

It doesn’t erase the past Junior. BTW call the NCAA and request a do over the last 5 seconds, let us know what they say.

Hold the fvcking phone, is this a Carolina fan accusing *other* programs of cheating?

Yikes, man. Total yikes.

I’m not accusing anyone of cheating. If you can pay a player and the NCAA investigates and says no penalty, then no cheating occurred.

Very similar to a double dribble actually

Reactions: lerario
I’m not accusing anyone of cheating. If you can pay a player and the NCAA investigates and says no penalty, then no cheating occurred.

Very similar to a double dribble actually

You aren’t accusing anyone? You brought up cam last night before anything else had even been talked about. You literally threw the first accusation. Good lord dude

ADVERTISEMENT