ADVERTISEMENT

Why was James breeding even allowed to officiate in the final 4....

I am defending the integrity of the game. Not shocked that some bandwagon fan for unc doesn’t give a damn about that though
So if it was Auburn that they missed the double dribble on and you won anyway, you would have been here arguing for the integrity of the game as well? I think we all know the answer to that.

So if it was Auburn that they missed the double dribble on and you won anyway, you would have been here arguing for the integrity of the game as well? I think we all know the answer to that.

I would have admitted to an absolute blown call that changed the outcome of the game and then failed on the officials. I have argued for 10 years about officiating accountability and in that 10 years auburn has benefited from some missed calls. Something must be done. 2 of the biggest games in sports this year were fully determined by the officials not making a call

Just give up op. That’s coming from a fan base that claims the refs are always out to get us. The way you lost sucks and I would be outraged also. You won’t change anything.

As for cam being a model person, he mostly stays out of trouble as long as it doesn’t involve women asking about running routes. His boy dak is now using all of his yogurt money

Just give up op. That’s coming from a fan base that claims the refs are always out to get us. The way you lost sucks and I would be outraged also. You won’t change anything.

As for cam being a model person he stays out of trouble as long as it doesn’t involve women asking about running routes. His boy dak is no using all of his yogurt money

I am not even going to acknowledge your 2nd paragraph as being any but a colossal failure.

What would UK fans think of one of the officials from last night being from Virginia Beach? All good?

I am not even going to acknowledge your 2nd paragraph as being any but a colossal failure.

What would UK fans think of one of the officials from last night being from Virginia Beach? All good?

Wait... did you seriously look up where the officials are from?

Reactions: tw3301

Lol you must not know too much about John Higgins then. He received death threats which is totally unacceptable as well as his business losing money. One guy left a comment saying he pooped in my chimney lol. You’re putting too much emphasis on Virginia Beach. They have other teams in Virginia. Just like ky, if I were to ref a Louisville game I would be more prone to going against them than anything. Furthermore, is the guy originally from there? It really shouldn’t even matter

Reactions: RollTide7277
Sit your punk ass down somewhere. Read up on UK’s history of transgressions before you try to judge another program.
LOL, way to deflect on transgressions. I’m sure you will talk about rupp being racist which is complete fiction, meanwhile in North Carolina people dress up as black face and ripping down silent sam who never said a got damn word.

Reactions: Blue_White_KY
LOL, way to deflect on transgressions. I’m sure you will talk about rupp being racist which is complete fiction, meanwhile in North Carolina people dress up as black face and ripping down silent sam who never said a got damn word.

Not deflecting. Your fan base shouldn’t try to call anyone out for trouble with the NCAA. Talk about deflecting.....

Reactions: RollTide7277
Lol you must not know too much about John Higgins then. He received death threats which is totally unacceptable as well as his business losing money. One guy left a comment saying he pooped in my chimney lol. You’re putting too much emphasis on Virginia Beach. They have other teams in Virginia. Just like ky, if I were to ref a Louisville game I would be more prone to going against them than anything. Furthermore, is the guy originally from there? It really shouldn’t even matter

Oh i remember Higgins. You just shouldn’t have a guy from either of teams home state or from the same conference as either of the team in a final 4 game.

Fiction?????RollLaugh
That’s rich coming from someone with a fake wife. Hope some day her money as a model will pay for that cowboys tattoo to be removed.

It’s total bs. There isn’t one shred of evidence saying he was racist. Guys like Pat Riley who played for and knew him personally knows he wasn’t racist. Hell, @Bert Higginbotha who probably played with rupp knows it’s false. He tried to get players like unseld but they decided elsewhere. He recruited black players, but they didn’t want to go to school there. He settled for Tom Payne, who can’t stay out of prison. Before rupp coached Kentucky he coached black players as a high school coach. I know reading comprehension may not be your strong suit, but help yourself to a book or two instead of watching glory road over and over again. I’m done with the subject the knowledge fans know the truth.

That’s rich coming from someone with a fake wife. Hope some day her money as a model will pay for that cowboys tattoo to be removed.

It’s total bs. There isn’t one shred of evidence saying he was racist. Guys like Pat Riley who played for and knew him personally knows he wasn’t racist. Hell, @Bert Higginbotha who probably played with rupp knows it’s false. He tried to get players like unseld but they decided elsewhere. He recruited black players, but they didn’t want to go to school there. He settled for Tom Payne, who can’t stay out of prison. Before rupp coached Kentucky he coached black players as a high school coach. I know reading comprehension may not be your strong suit, but help yourself to a book or two instead of watching glory road over and over again. I’m done with the subject the knowledge fans know the truth.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.philly.com/philly/sports/colleges/20120330_A_rivalry_that_seldom_took_place_on_the_court.html?outputType=amp

I’ve never seen Glory Road but wasn’t Pat Riley an executive director on the film?

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
UK was penalized years ago but UNC, the biggest cheaters in college basketball history was not penalized because they found a way to cheat and include a few regular students in their misdeeds.
A few regular students???
You do know that more “regular students” took the AFAM classes than athletes, don’t you?

Of course you are. As long as the your conference wins you don’t care about the integrity of the game. Says a lot about someone from fake classes U
No one in the ACC gives a shit about conference pride, that's a Big 10/SEC thing.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Reactions: UNC71-00
ADVERTISEMENT