ADVERTISEMENT

Who will finish 2nd in the SEC behind AUBURN

In all seriousness I think its going to be a good fun race between 4 teams. Maybe 5 if Alabama gets it going. If and a big if, Kentucky is reaching its potential, then I really like our chances. Out per game stats are starting to look really good.

And I'm hoping Sharpe plays. Him and Washington are alike in that they both share the ball and take what the game the game gives them. Grady is at 47% 3p average. Washington 37%. 44 rbs, 17 assists, 12 to's a game. Solid.

Toppin and Collins are fun. Both can hit sportscenter shots lol.

Let the SEC fun begin!!!

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Tennessee has some pretty big hurdles early on in conf play. At LSU and at UK not to mention tonights hook up at Bama.

2nd half of the season evens things out some with AU and the cats coming to our house. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Thoughts on UT? Could Fulkerson cause problems for BDB? How would you compare BDB/Barnes’ abilities and ownership of the other?
Lol appreciate the question. When you look up scrub in the dictionary there’s a picture of Fulkerson. He wouldn’t even garner a walk on spot at Auburn but here he is 12 years later still playing at UT under Rick Barnes. His cartoonish oafishness plays right into BDBs hands and helps explain our 97 game win streak agains UT.

And speaking of Barnes I’m not sure I can properly describe the level of ownership BRUCE has over him. I mentioned the win streak. I mean the accolades, the conference titles at his expense. Almost feel bad for UT fans. I mean to have BDB as your corch and to lose him and now suffer through him owning UT on the court. Ouch.

Id have to go in order

UK
Auburn
Bama(maybe)
Tenn
LSU
Arky

All tournament teams imo

UF maybe

dont see anyone else making much noise 🤷‍♂️

Lol appreciate the question. When you look up scrub in the dictionary there’s a picture of Fulkerson. He wouldn’t even garner a walk on spot at Auburn but here he is 12 years later still playing at UT under Rick Barnes. His cartoonish oafishness plays right into BDBs hands and helps explain our 97 game win streak agains UT.

And speaking of Barnes I’m not sure I can properly describe the level of ownership BRUCE has over him. I mentioned the win streak. I mean the accolades, the conference titles at his expense. Almost feel bad for UT fans. I mean to have BDB as your corch and to lose him and now suffer through him owning UT on the court. Ouch.
In Tennessee’s best season. Wins wise in school history. Auburn cost them the sec regular season title. Auburn cost the sec Tourney title after beating them by 20 in the sec tourney final. Then auburn went to the final 4. A place utk has never been

In Tennessee’s best season. Wins wise in school history. Auburn cost them the sec regular season title. Auburn cost the sec Tourney title after beating them by 20 in the sec tourney final. Then auburn went to the final 4. A place utk has never been
To be fair, they did beat UK a couple of times.

To be fair, they did beat UK a couple of times.
Auburn has literally played our best games of the season every year since we hired pearl against Tennessee. Even last years team beat Tennessee with two starters out. 6 or 7 straight now I believe. Pearl I think take the vols game very seriously

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Auburn has literally played our best games of the season every year since we hired pearl against Tennessee. Even last years team beat Tennessee with two starters out. 6 or 7 straight now I believe. Pearl I think take the vols game very seriously
We were 9-16 last year and still managed to split with UT. (same with AU)

• Sad
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Gonna be interesting tonight against the AU's and see two scenarios for each team. Pearl knows LSU doesn't start well so look for AU to pack the zone in tight and force LSU to shoot 3's which is not their forte especially on the road.

For AU they will need Kessler to step up as LSU's length and nasty defense will pose problems for even smith at times. AU has to keep this slowed down when LSU goes to it's 2nd rotation as they can run with anybody and win that battle.

Imo two much refs and homecourt for LSU to come from behind which they have done all year. Giving slight edge to AU tonight at home but hoping LSU can pull some magic for #13 in a row.

I think LSU and their defense is far too good to get blown out. I'm giving the edge to auburn as a homer but mostly because the game is at home and if home court counts for 3 points, that may be what the margin of victory is for either tiger team. I could also randomly seeing this as a blow out either way. This is going to be the best team either one has faced, yes LSU isn't as tested in NonCon like some other teams but theyre still good as hayul.

Be sure to bump this thread tomorrow night after LSU beats Auburn fellas.
tumblr_ptipclkNo81s9a9yjo1_400.gif

I don't know what thread to post this in. But the Alabama/Tennessee game has a tight ending.

Auburn has good refs (how much did Lyndsey get paid today?).

The SEC is the most crooked conference in the nation. If the refs stay on Auburn's side then they win the SEC going away. Plus they have the easy schedule. The toughest game on their schedule was today, Kentucky, at home.

UK lost their best player, Washington, in the first half.

Take out the refs and UK wins. FT Auburn 29, Kentucky 10.

WOW!

Bring it on Auburn fans!

Vols get a much needed win today

We play everyone ahead of us in the standings in the 2nd half of the season.

We will have our chances

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

The SEC is the most crooked conference in the nation. If the refs stay on Auburn's side then they win the SEC going away. Plus they have the easy schedule. The toughest game on their schedule was today, Kentucky, at home.

WOW!

Bring it on Auburn fans!
Jesus Christ, it’s happening. We are a ****ing basketball school, aren’t we?!?!

WOW!

Bring it on Auburn fans!
Post through it

They used to say home court advantage was worth a few points. From what I am seeing it can be more like 10-15 pts. How much of that is the crowd, refs ?

ADVERTISEMENT