ADVERTISEMENT

The SEC battles the nation in the NCAA Tourney (Dance)

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
6_5304112.jpg

Will 4 SEC teams meet in the FF to decide it all? Will the SEC get smoked?

Reactions: rdgtr and cdbearde
What's the significance of the woman at the beach pic?

I'm thinking 1 SEC team makes it. It looks to me like Tennessee has the best path. I don't think anyone can beat the vols in the bottom half of that bracket.
The woman was the spokesperson for the SEC's "It just means more" saying.

I think the Vols can lose or beat anyone. I think that is pretty much true for everyone else too.

What's the significance of the woman at the beach pic?

I'm thinking 1 SEC team makes it. It looks to me like Tennessee has the best path. I don't think anyone can beat the vols in the bottom half of that bracket.
If you don’t recognize that woman & picture, then choke yourself!

Tennessee doesn’t do final fours.

No. Are you going to see UConn?

Nope. I would love to go but tickets are insane. I looked into some session tickets for here in town and quickly passed at the prices they want.

Only a dumbass would choose to start a pissing match between UT and SCAR in athletics. Considering it's you, it's understandable.
Rod: “Tennessee doesn’t do final fours.” FACT.

dumbass della: “SCAR doesn’t dance.” Obviously not fact.

Make a final four, then you can piss with me.

Rod: “Tennessee doesn’t do final fours.” FACT.

dumbass della: “SCAR doesn’t dance.” Obviously not fact.

Make a final four, then you can piss with me.
Rod, you are like a bama fan with a Vandy trophy case. You have been crowing and crowing on your success this year, but at the end of the day the Vols are Conference champs and are ranked higher and higher seeded than SCAR. Those are the facts

• Love
Reactions: cdbearde
Rod, you are like a bama fan with a Vandy trophy case. You have been crowing and crowing on your success this year, but at the end of the day the Vols are Conference champs and are ranked higher and higher seeded than SCAR. Those are the facts
I think Rod and Exitflagger are brothers.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde and della
You've been to one. Pipe down.
Key words: “been to.” No Tennessee supporter can say that.
Make a final four.

Key words: “been to.” No Tennessee supporter can say that.

Make a final four.
UT has the vast head to head advantage over SCAR and UT has been to the NCAA many more times than SCAR. UT owns you in both CFB and CBB and everything else. Just shut up you peep squeak.

• Haha
Be competitive or go back to the ACC or the Ohio Valley where you belong.
Competitive, huh?

Tennessee has NEVER won a national tournament. Tennessee has NEVER won an NCAA regional. The Cocks have done all these things.

Hoping the SEC goes 6-7. UK wins it all and everyone else is knocked out round 1. Conference pride is dumb forever and always

• Haha
Hoping the SEC goes 6-7. UK wins it all and everyone else is knocked out round 1. Conference pride is dumb forever and always
Since you're shortly to be without one I can certainly understand the sentiment.

Competitive, huh?

Tennessee has NEVER won a national tournament. Tennessee has NEVER won an NCAA regional. The Cocks have done all these things.
It is the only thing you have ever done and you didn't even win the title. We beat you at everything regularly.

Btw, we have won 8 or 9 of them...

Do I even need to say it?
I need to take this opportunity to apologize to Vandy. It turns out Vandy has 3 times as many SEC titles as SCAR. Sorry Vandy, there is a bottom of the conference and you're not it.

ADVERTISEMENT