ADVERTISEMENT

who watched the Movie Field of Dreams?

dragonhawk1855

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2018
MLB is going to build a 8,000 seat stadium right next to that field and are going to have the White Sox play a regular season game vs the Yankee's in it next September in 2020.

It’s going to be cool to see them play there. I wonder how far back in the corn you can go to rob a home run?

It’s going to be cool to see them play there. I wonder how far back in the corn you can go to rob a home run?
its going to be a real stadium so no running into the cornfields in that game, but it would not suprise if they don't play on the original field of dreams.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Would be cooler if it was corn out there instead of a fence

I've been there, many years ago. DOn't know what it looks like now, but back then it was only half a field. There was no right field, it just had a left field.

Btw op. You ain’t ‘murican if you haven’t seen field of dreams. It should be mandatory for those hoping to become American citizens

Reactions: sdave
Btw op. You ain’t ‘murican if you haven’t seen field of dreams. It should be mandatory for those hoping to become American citizens
have seen it and I have cousins who live there, in fact I was born in Manchester just a short drive from there as that is where most of my Fathers family is from and still live in the area.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
ADVERTISEMENT