ADVERTISEMENT

Who is CBB's Most-Corrupt Program?

Let’s look at who won big the last 10-20 years and those are the biggest cheaters. Without doing research on that I’d say UConn, ku, Kentucky, Louisville, UNC and Duke. $$$, fake players and illicit cash..... Oh don’t forget Arizona...
What did Arizona win?

Can’t this convo just be had in that anniversary thread?
I tried (post 138), but with all the blind rage it got crushed like a delicate flower. It feels like the gang can’t find enough opportunities to start swinging for whatever reason.

h89503048

Last edited:
Not hating, with all the shit you guys took for years, you deserve to gloat about skating. I mean really, your guys motto now has a new meaning. So gloat away.

I just think UL posters are above it. But there's no class with UNC amirite? Winking
tenor.gif

I love the "show me the proof" crowd. Kansas was "clean" until recently. Everyone knows that this shit is pervasive. Chances are that your school does it to some extent, or if you're DePaul, tries really hard to do it but fails at it like they do everything.

Show me a program that's completely clean from top to bottom. There likely are a slim few in the P5.

Reactions: UL_1986
I love the "show me the proof" crowd. Kansas was "clean" until recently. Everyone knows that this shit is pervasive. Chances are that your school does it to some extent, or if you're DePaul, tries really hard to do it but fails at it like they do everything.

Show me a program that's completely clean from top to bottom. There likely are a slim few in the P5.
Z Unit will give you an arbitrary list of schools he thinks are clean and a inept ginger boy and a few mouthbreathing Rafters fans will like the post out of sheer ******ation.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Z Unit will give you an arbitrary list of schools he thinks are clean and a inept ginger boy and a few mouthbreathing Rafters fans will like the post out of sheer ******ation.
Yeah, the innocent until proven guilty line is bullshit. This isn't the legal system.

If I stab a guy and no one catches me, that doesn't mean I'm innocent. It just means I haven't been caught.

Simple minds need simple situations. This isn't that black and white.

Reactions: UL_1986
Ginger with the good hair, or ginger with the bad Ronald McDonald hair?
Go to the picture thread. I believe he used to have his photo in there. Between crazyq's fedora, and his prepschool looking ginger ass, who's a Purdont fan lolollol, idk who to make fun of more.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Oh god no, if we want the list we can to to Rafters and read it. It's just before the thread about how fat Zion Williamson is, and just after the thread about how RJ Barrett wouldn't start at UK.

Oh god no, if we want the list we can to to Rafters and read it. It's just before the thread about how fat Zion Williamson is, and just after the thread about how RJ Barrett wouldn't start at UK.
No way thats a thing.

What? Did those guys get to you. Explain your sentences.

One day when I run out of Duke quotes on here, I'll search home boards.

Even though UNC has the gayest blue, Duke fans are the gayest.

No way thats a thing.

But you don't actually *know* that, right? Like... that could be true. That's the beauty of Rafters:)

What? Did those guys get to you. Explain your sentences.

One day when I run out of Duke quotes on here, I'll search home boards.

Even though UNC has the gayest blue, Duke fans are the gayest.

It was a joke. Don't get rustled.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Is that seriously on there? Oh boy. I can't defend RR on that one. I never saw it.

Wait so was that a hypothetical or an actual thread on Rafters. I wouldn't be surprised, I just want a link to laugh at.

ADVERTISEMENT