ADVERTISEMENT

Who is CBB's Most-Corrupt Program?

KYtotheCore

Jan 5, 2010
Anytown, USA
It almost seems like programs are competing for this title recently. There’s info out daily. Google “college basketball corruption”, and it instantly brings up top coaches.

Who gets your vote?

Last edited:
It almost seems like programs are competing for this title recently. There’s info out daily. Google “college basketball corruption”, and it instantly brings up top coaches.

Who gets your vote?
No comment. Because tomorrow, it could be Indiana at the top of the list. No school is immune. We ca all say,well almost all of us, that our coach didn't pay this or that. And probably would be right. BUT...what we cannot attest for is assistants, boosters, and of course, the kids/parents themselves.

So....No comment.

Army...Navy... Missouri State...Rutgers...Stanford...Harvard...Princeton...Butler...Indiana State...yep, your observation seems to hold up.
Yet you have no proof to rebut any of it either, so here we are at square one. Keep posting, I could have some fun with you my guy.

The hookers made our team play way better. All of those 3 and 4 star recruits sprinkled in with an occasional 5 star. whew...corruption I tell you!

That’s a straw man argument to the MAX. In other words you’re saying: Guilty until proven innocent.
Terrible, awful, fvcking dumb premise.
See my original post. Still holds true.
Chut it fayguht.
giphy.gif

Reactions: beasleythecard
Let’s look at who won big the last 10-20 years and those are the biggest cheaters. Without doing research on that I’d say UConn, ku, Kentucky, Louisville, UNC and Duke. $$$, fake players and illicit cash..... Oh don’t forget Arizona...

Reactions: hoosierdog1
Allllll day long I dream about .....

Yes all day I dream about you cheating......allll day loong ****ing. all dream about you cheating

You are a child. You clearly realize you’re wrong, have no suitable argument, and resort to played out responses.

Every team... pffffffftttt.....do you even watch sports?
Who is right though? You have no facts supporting your rebuttal, so you kind of look dumb. I’m having fun, you just seem irate.

ADVERTISEMENT