ADVERTISEMENT

Who gets the last 1 seed?

You just watched Carolina & Dook Friday night go toe to toe. We had the worst shooting game of the year & still lost by 1 point.

That’s not what I ask you! Answer the question and stop dodging it. Do you or do you not think Zion would make a difference n those two games he didn’t play in? Can you answer this without stumbling and fumbling around! Yea I watched the game Friday that they beat y’all in. It was Zions second game back and prolly wasn’t in the best game condition and still damn near beat UNc by his self! Just answer my question or be a bitch and deflect!!! I’m waiting!

That’s not what I ask you! Answer the question and stop dodging it. Do you or do you not think Zion would make a difference n those two games he didn’t play in? Can you answer this without stumbling and fumbling around! Yea I watched the game Friday that they beat y’all in. It was Zions second game back and prolly wasn’t in the best game condition and still damn near beat UNc by his self! Just answer my question or be a bitch and deflect!!! I’m waiting!
I'll answer Duke, heatlhy wins 8/10. Do you agree Scotty?

@uncfan in ky! Sugar tits, you gonna answer this or look like the bitch that you are and dodge it??Laughing I think we all know the answer!!!

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT