ADVERTISEMENT

Which home team got hosed worse today? COCKS or Auburn?

JackStorm

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2021
In both games the home teams got royally hosed by the refs.
But which was worse?
Gotta go Cocks they lost by 1

So that’s 2 cocks (Jack and Demarcus)
And 2 Auburn (Riper and Trey)

So just for fun.. in this unicorn land we are talking about how did Auburn get hosed?

@AuHoosier420
How do you feel the game was officiated last night? I thought it was fairly called considering both teams were playing extremely physical.

@AuHoosier420
How do you feel the game was officiated last night? I thought it was fairly called considering both teams were playing extremely physical.
I think it was bad at times both ways. In the first half they let it be to physical both ways. In second half they tried to reign it in but went to far and got ticky tacky. The difference of the game was the shooting though. Kentucky hit some really tough shots. We shot terribly even on uncontested shots

Reactions: kyjeff1
To add auburn shot 60 percent last wednesday. Shot 31 percent last night and 17 percent from 3. Yes UK defense was better for sure but Auburn really did miss a lot of open shots last night that were not contested

To add auburn shot 60 percent last wednesday. Shot 31 percent last night and 17 percent from 3. Yes UK defense was better for sure but Auburn really did miss a lot of open shots last night that were not contested
I was surprised at how well UK covered Auburn last night.

I saw very few wide open shots for Auburn, yeah, they had some, but up until these last 2 games, we were leaving guys wide open all game long and teams were having career nights at our expense.

However, Auburn isn’t known as a very good 3 point shooting team and it l looked to me like the wrong guys took most of the attempts.

Heck, UK only hit 4 threes, which is really low. Both teams defended really well.

ADVERTISEMENT