ADVERTISEMENT

What's so great about UNCs resume?

Not a single one of them have said why they should have a one seed over Michigan st or Tennessee. I can handle leaving Kentucky out of it although when you have the same record, more quad 1 wins, and win H2H it does seem to ruffle their feathers a little much to suggest Kentucky get their 1
I think it came down to the fact that UNC is better than all the teams you listed.

Not that it bothers me but you’ve made two comments to two different posters about their moms and in both cases that persons mom had passed. Like I said it didn’t bother me because I take nothing or nobody on this board serious even though some in here wish I did. That’s exactly why I laugh at people like Sugar Tits because people like him want to get under my skin so bad but he can’t and that kills him even more. Some people live and die by these boards so to speak and it’s not hard to tell who those people are!
I glad you weren't too offended by my "your momma" jokes. Considering your momma jokes are as generic as knock knock jokes and since I do not personally know anyone on here's mother, only an idiot would take offense to such a comment.

What UNC fan is butt hurt? Some of you guys are saying we don't deserve the 1 seed. We are disagreeing. How is that butthurt?

No one is really against talking about it. We push back and you guys cry butthurt. It doesn't make any sense.
What UNC fans are butthurt? I would wear the battery out in my phone if I tried to go back through and quote each one. Go back and re-read the comments.
It's no coincidence that Duke and UK fans are saying the same things about the UNC fans in this thread.

No one is are going about talking about the possible UK/UNC matchup??? Look at the post I responded to. UNC-71 most certainly was.

Do you have the rest of the UNC fans on ignore or something? Seems like you're missing a lot of posts.

Seems to me that the ones that are butthurt are the one bitching about Carolina getting the 1 seed & not Gonzaga.
Why isn’t their any threads with people complaining about Michigan St or UK getting the 1 seed over Gonzaga?

UK fans always like....
tenor.gif
Come on man, you of all people can't post this. You created a fake wife and even gave her a Dallas Cowboys tatt to Garner ooh's and ahh's from people on this board.

Come on man.

Seems to me that the ones that are butthurt are the one bitching about Carolina getting the 1 seed & not Gonzaga.
Why isn’t their any threads with people complaining about Michigan St or UK getting the 1 seed over Gonzaga?
Don't see any Gonzaga fans on the board to get riled up. Probably why the MSU fan decided to shit on unc.

I admire you guys for giving him facts. He’s a troll and a tool, so I don’t see a need to waste the time.

They lost to Illinois? Lol. This is like their worst season ever.
I will agree that Michigan St should’ve been the 1 seed in the west over Gonzaga. That’s why it’s odd that they’re bitching about UNC instead of Gonzaga.

Reactions: 829305
Heck, mine are based on facts and logic, your are based on emotion. Facts and logic trump emotion. Sorry.
I’ve never seen you ever post a single fact.
So please enlighten me... how did Michigan St or Tennessee have a better resume than UNC?

I’ve never seen you ever post a single fact.
So please enlighten me... how did Michigan St or Tennessee have a better resume than UNC?
Could care less. But I am sure those road games at Elon and Wofford were the key.

Heck, mine are based on facts and logic, your are based on emotion. Facts and logic trump emotion. Sorry.

I'm quoting you guys over the "better resume" point, not from a UK fan perspective, but I'm curious how the UT fans feel about it.

@della , @GhostVol , @ThePerkisSystem , @DezyVol

How do you think your season resume compares to UNC as a 1 seed?

I'm quoting you guys over the "better resume" point, not from a UK fan perspective, but I'm curious how the UT fans feel about it.

Honestly at this point I don’t really care. I love our draw being in Louisville. We would’ve never been there with a 1 seed.
And the #1 seed I feel most comfortable about possibly beating is Virginia.

I think the committee got it right

Reactions: Random UK Fan
If Zion doesn’t blow a shoe this is never a discussion and UNC is likely a 7 loss 2/3 seed

The lesson of the day is: Getting your ass beat by the little guys
MSU has a bad habit off getting their asses kicked by lower level competition. I don't feel like looking at their schedule, but Indiana x2 (NIT team) and Lousiville a team UT beat by dbl digits. Illinois only won 12 game all season for goodness sake.

Thus concludes the lesson.:)

Edit to include UNC. UK owned UNC and UT owned UK, so there is that.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT