ADVERTISEMENT

What level of experience will your team bring into next year?

It's hard for me to read that sentence without thinking about this.

giphy.gif
Well guess what nobody cares what you think! Do you remember the last time KU and Duke played? KU won. Deal with it. Take your clown argument back to the duke homeboard. This forum is for nothing but the best. Duke lost. Deal with it bro. We are better

Reactions: dukedevilz
….been that way in most of the Cal era at UK, and yet still the most successful mens basketball program for the past 10 years. Most wins, most Final Fours, Elite 8's and Sweet 16's.

When you try to throw shots at a better program than yours... the idiot is looking back at you in the mirror, clown.

Would you really take UK's last 10 years over Villanova's or Duke's?

….Last 40 years? You're dreaming again. UK has as many titles in that period as KU does in their entire history. If your team has been 'superior' the last 40ish years, they wouldn't be 9-23 vs. UK and looking up at UK in all-time wins. Again....no surprise... YOU lose.

…..and any 'good' feelings you have are about to come to a screeching halt when the NCAA goes in dry on KU's ass.

One problem here...you just declared Kentucky to be the best program of the last 10 years despite the fact that other programs have multiple titles in that span.

Can’t have it both ways, champ. Sorry, you lose:

One problem here...you just declared Kentucky to be the best program of the last 10 years despite the fact that other programs have multiple titles in that span.

Can’t have it both ways, champ. Sorry, you lose:

Sure I can.... past 10 years (Cal Era) and ALL TIME are both supported by FACT. I can go to either one. "To the Victor goes the spoils."

You lose…. again.

...punching up is never a good look. Especially at the better program.

Yeah...you should probably quit doing so. Since there’s little debate that KU is the superior program of the modern era and all.

Sure I can.... past 10 years (Cal Era) and ALL TIME are both supported by FACT. I can go to either one. "To the Victor goes the spoils."

You lose…. again.

It’s a “fact” that Kentucky is the most successful program of the last 10 years?

Do you know what fact means?

It’s a “fact” that Kentucky is the most successful program of the last 10 years?

Do you know what fact means?

Yep...
  • Most wins
  • Most Final Fours
  • Most Elite 8's
  • Most Sweet 16's
….all in the past 10 years. Why are facts so hard for you?

Yep...
  • Most wins
  • Most Final Fours
  • Most Elite 8's
  • Most Sweet 16's

So you’re doubling down that it is a “fact” that Kentucky is the most successful team of the last 10 years?

Must have been some serious inbreeding in your part of the state. Holy shit.

So you’re doubling down that it is a “fact” that Kentucky is the most successful team of the last 10 years?

Must have been some serious inbreeding in your part of the state. Holy shit.

...facts to back up what I said were listed right there for you. You chose to ignore them. Big surprise.
Of course, I am talking to a guy that reveres bread titles, so I must be reeeeeaaalllly bored.

...facts to back up what I said were listed right there for you. You chose to ignore them. Big surprise.
Of course, I am talking to a guy that reveres bread titles, so I must be reeeeeaaalllly bored.
The fact is @KUhawks34 made a joke about people not knowing who the guys on UK’s team are and it offended you.

Reactions: KUhawks34
The fact is @KUhawks34 made a joke about people not knowing who the guys on UK’s team are and it offended you.
First i've settled in nice. I'm 5 blocks from my home.

My wife's all time favorite UK team was the Wall, Bledsoe, Cousins, patterson team. she love the tempo and style of play. She's lost a lot of interest due to high turnover rate and not getting to know any players. Her all time favorite Wildcat is Ramel Bradley.

I’m not ignoring anything. You can’t argue that having one more title during a given period equates to being “better” during that timeframe, then disregard title count in the next argument. T’aint rocket science.

Here’s a few facts for ya: KU has 100+ more wins, more final fours, tourney appearances and conference titles in the modern era, and one fewer title. If Kentucky is the best program of the last 10 years, then KU has definitely been the better program of the modern era.

I’m not ignoring anything. You can’t argue that having one more title during a given period equates to being “better” during that timeframe, then disregard title count in the next argument. T’aint rocket science.

Here’s a few facts for ya: KU has 100+ more wins, more final fours, tourney appearances and conference titles in the modern era, and one fewer title. If Kentucky is the best program of the last 10 years, then KU has definitely been the better program of the modern era.
Again, congrats on your sample size.

So glad I don't have to limit my arguments to 'modern era' stuff... My team has the best numbers of all the 'eras'.

#1 All-time wins
8>3
23-9

….go drink some bleach, Senor Douche.

So glad I don't have to limit my arguments to 'modern era' stuff... My team has the best numbers of all the 'eras'.

#1 All-time wins
8>3
23-9

….go drink some bleach, Senor Douche.

With all those wonderful numbers at your disposal, isn’t it sad that you have to contradict yourself and use double standards?

Or that you don’t know what a fact is?

Sad, sad little man with nothing to live for but a game played amongst teenagers that he’lll never meet.

KU has won three titles since 85?

No; just 100+ more wins, more final fours, more conference titles, more tourney appearances, etc.

Do you think UCLA has a better basketball history than Kentucky?

No; just 100+ more wins, more final fours, more conference titles, more tourney appearances, etc.

Do you think UCLA has a better basketball history than Kentucky?

Well congrats on that I guess. I tend to look at it from day one. I don’t like to cherry pick a certain date. Go from the start of it all until now and UK has been there. Greatness throughout the years. Again, congrats on your 85 until now dominance.

Well congrats on that I guess. I tend to look at it from day one. I don’t like to cherry pick a certain date. Go from the start of it all until now and UK has been there. Greatness throughout the years. Again, congrats on your 85 until now dominance.

I’m just referring to what you quoted.

It’s completely fine if you want to stick to bragging about all-time.

But you also have to acknowledge that a) events that occurred in our lifetimes mean more to most of us than those from decades before we were born (when the sport was so far from what we watch today that most of you probably have zero interest in ever viewing any of those games) and b) you can’t have your cake and eat it too. I.E. JC arguing that titles are all that matters, then bragging about being the best team of the last decade.

I’m just referring to what you quoted.

It’s completely fine if you want to stick to bragging about all-time.

But you also have to acknowledge that a) events that occurred in our lifetimes mean more to most of us than those from decades before we were born (when the sport was so far from what we watch today that most of you probably have zero interest in ever viewing any of those games) and b) you can’t have your cake and eat it too. I.E. JC arguing that titles are all that matters, then bragging about being the best team of the last decade.

I get that but when you talk about being the best you have to start from day one. If UCLA had continued success they one be the clear number 1 but they don’t, the dominated the early years and then had a good two or three year stretch here and there. UK has won titles and been in the spotlight from day one with a down year here and there. I get that there are other great programs (KU, Duke, UCLA) and they have things to be proud of but to me there is only 1 choice for number 1 and it’s UK. For me, I don’t like looking at a certain year because it’s pointless but I get why others do it.

Yep...
  • Most wins
  • Most Final Fours
  • Most Elite 8's
  • Most Sweet 16's
No way is UK #1 in the Cal era...you guys haven’t achieved the ultimate goal the most (titles) and have a NIT appearance to boot.

You haven’t experienced the highest of highs (winning multiple titles) and have experienced the lowest of lows (losing to Robert Morris in the NIT) so you’re disqualified from this discussion.

Villanova and Duke have had the best decade from 2010-2019.

KU, Duke, UNC, Nova, UVA and the Zags have been more successful than UK in the last 5 years too.

Reactions: jhmossy
No way is UK #1 in the Cal era...you guys haven’t achieved the ultimate goal the most (titles) and have a NIT appearance to boot.

You haven’t experienced the highest of highs (winning multiple titles) and have experienced the lowest of lows (losing to Robert Morris in the NIT) so you’re disqualified from this discussion.

Villanova and Duke have had the best decade from 2010-2019.

KU, Duke, UNC, Nova, UVA and the Zags have been more successful than UK in the last 5 years too.

".....last 5 years"..... LOO-HOO, ZE-HERRRR.

With all those wonderful numbers at your disposal, isn’t it sad that you have to contradict yourself and use double standards?

Or that you don’t know what a fact is?

Sad, sad little man with nothing to live for but a game played amongst teenagers that he’lll never meet.

When your team resides at the TOP, "with all those wonderful numbers at my disposal", I can do whatever I want. So go run off now, eat a turd and chase it with some bleach, you stupid fictitious bird fan.

".....last 5 years"..... LOO-HOO, ZE-HERRRR.
Pick your poison bud...

If last 5 years matter the most: UVA, Zags, Nova, KU and Duke have been better than UK

If last 10 years matter the most: Nova and Duke were better better than UK

If the modern era since 1986 matters the most: Duke and UNC have been way better than UK

If all time history matters the most: UCLA has the most titles and is the greatest program of all time

UK is a jack of all trades, master of none type program. Deal with it.

GOAT programs don't hype up Final 4 appearances and tournament wins, they highlight national titles.

….cling to UCLA's title count. It's all ya got. UK is tops in so many categories, I don't need to waste any effort on listing them for you.

Pick your poison bud...

If last 5 years matter the most: UVA, Zags, Nova, KU and Duke have been better than UK

If last 10 years matter the most: Nova and Duke were better better than UK

If the modern era since 1986 matters the most: Duke and UNC have been way better than UK

If all time history matters the most: UCLA has the most titles and is the greatest program of all time

UK is a jack of all trades, master of none type program. Deal with it.

GOAT programs don't hype up Final 4 appearances and tournament wins, they highlight national titles.
Kentucky is the best program of all time. Many more people can agree with that than disagree. Duke has been relevant under one coach, and without a doubt will fall off at least a little when he's gone. You guys are at best the 3rd best of all time, but probably 4th.

Kentucky is the best program of all time. Many more people can agree with that than disagree. Duke has been relevant under one coach, and without a doubt will fall off at least a little when he's gone. You guys are at best the 3rd best of all time, but probably 4th.

...The Sporting News agrees.

You gotta freshen up on your basketball history Jimbo, Duke was a basketball powerhouse in the 1960s under Vic Bubas.

Bubas coached for a decade at Duke and under him, we went to 3 Final 4s, made a title game and won the ACC 4 times.

Bubas wasn't quite as successful as Calipari during his decade long stint as HC but he had a better tenure than Eddie Sutton, Billy Gillespie and Tubby Smith at UK.

When your team resides at the TOP, "with all those wonderful numbers at my disposal", I can do whatever I want. So go run off now, eat a turd and chase it with some bleach, you stupid fictitious bird fan.

Sweet Jesus, you get more pitiful by the day. Is it possible?

I’m actually getting depressed reading this sad display.

Says who, Big Blue Nation? I dispute the claim that UK is the greatest basketball program of all time. Its either UCLA or Duke, depending on whether you value the life cycle of CBB from a historical standpoint despite the lack of a 3 point line, different rules and a smaller NCAAT field or whether you think CBB should only be measured from 1985-1986 forward when the NCAAT expanded to 64 teams and the 3 point line came into existence.

Titles are all that matter bud for cementing a program's reputation, you don't get participation trophies for making Final 4s or having the most tournament wins.

UCLA has the most titles of all time and Duke has the most titles in the modern era.

Don't hate on Coach K and John Wooden because they're GOATs who accomplished more in their tenure as HCs than nearly all other CBB programs have in their entire existence.

Most sites and people do. Nish is a known Kentucky hater and Duke sunshine pumper.
Saying UK isn't the greatest program of all time makes me a hater? I just think most UK fans on this board have a higher opinion of their team and program than the rest of the board does.

That's why every thread on here turns into a UK shitfest. You don't see us ragging on Nova or Gonzaga fans becase they don't pump up their program endlessly.

You're more grounded than most UK fans Jimbo, I"ll give you that.

ADVERTISEMENT