ADVERTISEMENT

What are your SEC Basketball Rankings as of Now?

7955350.jpeg

Ark 88-63 Troy
Ky 70-62 Troy
Lol you non UK SEC fans have no clue about how college basketball works. Comparative scores means nothing and even then it’s just eight more points. UK played Troy several weeks ago too and had them down by almost thirty before Calipari called the dogs off too early. Maybe comparative scores mean something in football, idk

Go watch football, AKA hand egg, seriously stop calling a sport football when feet are only used on special teams. The ball is shaped like an egg and you use hands way more often, so hand egg.

Lol you non UK SEC fans have no clue about how college basketball works. Comparative scores means nothing and even then it’s just eight more points. UK played Troy several weeks ago too and had them down by almost thirty before Calipari called the dogs off too early. Maybe comparative scores mean something in football, idk

Go watch football, AKA hand egg, seriously stop calling a sport football when feet are only used on special teams. The ball is shaped like an egg and you use hands way more often, so hand egg.

So you think we left our starters in the whole game? Maybe you guys should learn how to put teams away.

Its also funny how you guys talk down about football because your overall program is on the level of App St.

So you think we left our starters in the whole game? Maybe you guys should learn how to put teams away.

Its also funny how you guys talk down about football because your overall program is on the level of App St.

*Kentucky has a better football program than Arkansas right now*

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
*Kentucky has a better football program than Arkansas right now*

Nope, Wins and losses doesn't define a program. It's the culmination of the overall product, facilities, and fan support. Did y'all have a better season in the SECE? Yeah, I'll agree with that. Wevw had arguably the worst stretch of football on our history. Yet it's close to y'alls best.

You guys haven't had a 9 win season since 1984. And only 2-8 win seasons in that time period.

Your embarrassing little stadium should be in the Sunbelt.

Not to even mention Rupp arena, which is a lease. It's a good thing you have basketball because you bring nothing to the SEC.

Lulz so much anger. What does Arkansas bring to the SEC again? Not football. Not basketball. Maybe volleyball?

Lulz so much anger. What does Arkansas bring to the SEC again? Not football. Not basketball. Maybe volleyball?

Do your own research, it's easy to find.
Like I said earlier itt, we've won a NC in every major men's sport and 47 in T&F.

Besides basketball, what do y'all bring?

When was the last time Arkansas had a decent football team? Darren McFadden?

Not like you guys would know what a decent team looks like, we won 10 in 2010 and 11 in 2011. Then we had 8 wins and 7 wins in 2015, 2016.

Comparative scores don’t matter. UK fans know this because unlike Arkansas fans we know basketball.

Also what bowl game are you all playing in?

Do your own research, it's easy to find.
Like I said earlier itt, we've won a NC in every major men's sport and 47 in T&F.

Besides basketball, what do y'all bring?
Baseball. You all suck at everything and the average weight of your state’s women is 225 pounds

Baseball. You all suck at everything and the average weight of your state’s women is 225 pounds

Baseball? How many trips to Omaha in your history? NONE...

Hogs have 8.

Nice try though...

What else you got? Name a sport there sport.

Reactions: druck1
Comparative scores don’t matter. UK fans know this because unlike Arkansas fans we know basketball.

Also what bowl game are you all playing in?

7-5 record is pretty impressive so, congrats is in order for your 17th bowl appearance. I hear Nashville is nice mid winter.

By 1979, we'd already been to 17 bowls. We're up to 42 now.

What else you got?

Nope, Wins and losses doesn't define a program. It's the culmination of the overall product, facilities, and fan support. Did y'all have a better season in the SECE? Yeah, I'll agree with that. Wevw had arguably the worst stretch of football on our history. Yet it's close to y'alls best.

You guys haven't had a 9 win season since 1984. And only 2-8 win seasons in that time period.

Your embarrassing little stadium should be in the Sunbelt.

Not to even mention Rupp arena, which is a lease. It's a good thing you have basketball because you bring nothing to the SEC.

What?!?

We’ve been in the Top 10-15 for the past few years in the Athletic Directors Cup standings, ever Arkansas is nowhere to be found.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
What?!?

We’ve been in the Top 10-15 for the past few years in the Athletic Directors Cup standings, ever Arkansas is nowhere to be found.

http://www.capitalonecup.com

Better check the math.

Hogs average since 2010...29.
KY..35.

Since 2010 is because that's all that's listed on that page. I'm sure you could find more stats that the Hogs are far more superior.

Most successful business in the World.

Damn, man...youre a tough one taking all this abuse.

I thought Apple was in California.

Either way, all that money from Walmart and Arkansas as a university basically has nothing to show for it.

Holy butt smack. I create a thread to see where folks see the SEC teams at this point in the year fall in, and I come back days later (sorry, I don't live on message boards) to find a pissing match. I appreciate Mtsuhog's standing up for the Hogs, as there aren't a lot more around here to do so. I was simply looking for a pulse for how the current SEC Basketball teams stack up against each other, based on current wins and losses. No other sports. Just basketball. And no other years. Just THIS year. And yes, I was motivated by the fact the Hogs are actually off to a very nice start. The Oklahoma win is turning out to be a good one. Houston fail....that wouldn't happen again. Anyhoo.....Arky will be in the top 25 next week, and they Will be relevant this year. It's a very talented squad that is just now really learning how to play as a team. So for those of you who think they are still irrelevant, I suggest you keep on doing so. Let's just let time and games play that out. But back to my original post....how do you think the SEC teams stack up against each other? I do believe Florida just got dropped from the top 25. Weren't they supposed to be the only team to possibly compete against Kentucky? As of now, looks like TAMU and Tennessee may actually hold that position. But don't count Florida OR Arky out ;)

Reactions: mtsuhog85
This weeks rankings

A&M
Kentucky
Tennessee
Arkansas
Alabama
LSU

Bubble
Florida
Auburn
Missouri

Outside looking in
Mississippi state

Reactions: JunkyardHawg
Ruh Rho....Arky scored over 100 points again tonight. Doing what a very good team is supposed to do against a not very good team. I seriously cannot wait for conference play to begin. The SEC has some really good teams this year. And not all of them wearing blue. And that is my point to my original post....this year will be exciting (for the first time in a while) in the SEC conference games. It's wide open for about 5 or 6 teams. Been a while since the SEC has had this many good teams.

It really is great to see the SEC teams finally getting it together and putting together good teams that does well out of conference. With the influx of talented coaches recently hired, I was hoping it would translate to better on court performance. UK has been carrying the weight of the conference for a long....forever, and it's great to see others start to pick up the slack. Hopefully it's not just a season here or season there and there is some sustainability to their programs.

ADVERTISEMENT