ADVERTISEMENT

What are your SEC Basketball Rankings as of Now?

Based on we are more talented than everyone else and have the best coach. Maybe Arkansas can step it up for once.

That impressive 9 pt win over Harvard convinces me too.

Hogs are 7-2 with a SOS of #2.

Hogs will beat KY by 10 in the Bud.

Do you want a trophy for SOS 9 games in? Arkansas fans really struggle on this board for some reason

Obviously your illiterate, my post was about the schedule up to this point. KY's schedule is shyt.

Ugh, yeah bro, except since the new millennium began, UF and UK have equal Final 4 and Elite 8 appearances (4 final fours each and 8 elite eights each) with UF edging UK in natties with 2 to 1, so yeah keep on "thinking" you so badass because that's all you have to believe in since you ain't ever gonna beat us in football until maybe the next millennium.
I don’t give a shit about football, aka hand egg. Also UK has owned Florida in the last ten years head to head, and in final fours.

ANDDDDD 1 National Championship with more talent than anyone else. Great job.
You don’t know shit, we lose our guys every year it’s not like they stay, plus we have four final fours in the past eight years. Nice 3 game losing streak by the way.

We're sitting at #2 SOS.

Ky is at #116.

Btw, this thread is about this year. And this year's SEC. No way KY wins the SEC this year.
We have a better chance than you all. Plus UK has played a soft schedule since we have such a young team. We have VA Tech, UCLA, and the Ville coming up.

We have a better chance than you all. Plus UK has played a soft schedule since we have such a young team. We have VA Tech, UCLA, and the Ville coming up.

All which are terrible teams in their current state.

You don’t know shit, we lose our guys every year it’s not like they stay, plus we have four final fours in the past eight years. Nice 3 game losing streak by the way.

1 game winning streak.

And fact remains. 1 National title. You have an equal amount of first round NIT losses to Robert Morris.

1 game winning streak.

And fact remains. 1 National title. You have an equal amount of first round NIT losses to Robert Morris.
You're usually a good poster. Not your best work ITT. Winning a title is tough, but Cal has had teams that were competing in every year except one. I would think you'd understand considering you have two in your entire history.

Reactions: teenukfan15
NCAA teams
A&M
Kentucky
Florida
Alabama
Tennessee

Bubble
Missouri
Arkansas
Mississippi state

The rest
Georgia
Auburn
South Carolina
Mississippi
LSU
Vanderbilt

Reactions: teenukfan15
NCAA teams
A&M
Kentucky
Florida
Alabama
Tennessee

Bubble
Missouri
Arkansas
Mississippi state

The rest
Georgia
Auburn
South Carolina
Mississippi
LSU
Vanderbilt

Arkansas isn't a bubble team. Prob a top 2-5 sec team.

Dude, it's December. Laughing

If Kentucky didn't play another team all season, I would agree that our schedule blows. Fortunately we have at least 23 games between now and the NCAA Tournament and will get a chance to improve it.

I'm talking OOC. Ucla, UL won't make the tourney. W.va is the only hard game left.

Let's give it to KY after their impressive ETSU win.
Why are you so butthurt about UK's schedule? You guys got curb stomped by Houston and UNC, yet you're worried about who we've played? I notice you didn't respond to my post where I agreed Kentucky hasn't beaten anyone good yet. Maybe you're just trying to troll? Most people think Kentucky and a handful of other teams are better than Arkansas this season. If that bothers you so much, have your team prove everyone wrong. I suspect this will be like most other seasons, however, and most Hog fans will stay away from the basketball board after their annual beatdown from UK.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Let's go ahead and give them the conference title! :confused:
Yelp, it will be a toss-up between Florida and Arkansas.

Arkansas has not been relevant in forever and once they win one game against an over-rated B1G team it becomes intolerable.

If I was a betting man, I would give the hawgs all sorts of odds that they win the SEC. I am an old man and I have forgotten the last damned time they made any noise in the SEC.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Why are you so butthurt about UK's schedule? You guys got curb stomped by Houston and UNC, yet you're worried about who we've played? I notice you didn't respond to my post where I agreed Kentucky hasn't beaten anyone good yet. Maybe you're just trying to troll? Most people think Kentucky and a handful of other teams are better than Arkansas this season. If that bothers you so much, have your team prove everyone wrong. I suspect this will be like most other seasons, however, and most Hog fans will stay away from the basketball board after their annual beatdown from UK.

KY won't beat the hogs this year.

it was better than that horrible loss to Houston.

Houston? Is Guy still there? When did Houston ever count?

We came out flat against Houston, Sampson has had this game circled because there's some bad blood from him at OU.

They were ready and shot around 75% for most of the game. Its all good though, Houston is a damn good team and is on a 7 game win streak. We have some really good wins so far and no bad losses.

Some of those middle of the pack AAC teams can be rough. Ass still chapped about Malik Monk?

Some of those middle of the pack AAC teams can be rough. Ass still chapped about Malik Monk?

Not concerned with him at all, but apparently the butthurt comes from someone calling out y'alls inability to schedule a team with a pulse.

5 teams on yalls schedule arent even abv .500.
2 are 4-5.
2 are 5-4.
1 is 2-6
1 is 3-6
1 is 3-7
1 is 5-3.
1 is 7-2.
Combined record...whooping 38-42

Last edited:
Hasn't prevented the Cats from kicking your ass with regularity throughout history. 30-11 all time, including 5 in a row. I'd worry about Mike Anderson and the Hogs if I were you.

Hasn't prevented the Cats from kicking your ass with regularity throughout history. 30-11 all time, including 5 in a row. I'd worry about Mike Anderson and the Hogs if I were you.

We're going to be fine. He'll of a class coming in that fits Mike's style. Year after has more talent in all of the state of Arkansas history. They're all hog fans too, and we've been on them for years.

1 game winning streak.

Lol we also have four final fours, two championship game appearances, and six elite eights. One bad year doesn’t take out six great ones. Florida made the tournament last year, but did they even make the NIT the several years before? Just wondering, as I don’t pay attention to shitty basketball programs.

KY won't beat the hogs this year.
Even if we don’t, we blew you all out twice last year, once the year before, and twice the year before that. So that’s five blow out wins over Arkansas in a row. Also our 18-19 team will be stacked, so you all better take advantage this year or it’s looking like at least 7 UK wins in a row.

SEC is currently the highest rated conference in the rpi rankings. Not a whole lot of cupcakes this year. It will be tough to win in this conference, especially on the road. I'd be surprised if anyone wins more than 14 games in league play.

1. Texas A&M
2. Florida
3. Kentucky
4. Alabama
5. Tennesee
6. Missouri
7. Arkansas
8. Mississippi State
9. Auburn
10. Georgia
11. South Carolina
12. Ole Miss
13. LSU
14. Vanderbilt

Reactions: rdgtr and mtsuhog85
I can’t believe a win over Minnesota has brought you out of the wood works and onto the basketball page. You all were blow out by Houston! At least we beat out mid majors.

In order to beat the mid-majors, you have to at a min play them. Y'all haven't even done that.

I've been here for awhile, but mainly stay on TMB tho.

ADVERTISEMENT