ADVERTISEMENT

What are your SEC Basketball Rankings as of Now?

arky you should be ticked you were cheated out of the chance to take on a a ky team that beat you by 25 and 18 in two games last year.

Take it out on that program and the fraud ncaa instead of uk fans who want other sec teams to be good,

No doubt the NBA pays very well.

Too bad he got a pay cut when he moved outta Lexington.

Btw, I thought Calipari was a developer of talent. Monk is averaging 6 ppt and still can't dribble with his left.

It was nice seeing Portis bust his ass the other night tho.

Too bad he got a pay cut when he moved outta Lexington.

Btw, I thought Calipari was a developer of talent. Monk is averaging 6 ppt and still can't dribble with his left.

It was nice seeing Portis bust his ass the other night tho.

It's funny you're trying to be insulting. You should send the NCAA the proof he got paid in Lexington. I guessing you can't and you're just talking out of your ass because it's all you have. Congrats on Portis. I have no problem congratulating another player or team because I don't have anything to prove to some random Arkansas fan seeking attention.

Another year and the same ole same ole.

No they don't. Y'all think this is a UK board or something. Most Hog fans are very complimentary of UK. You all have an inferiority complex on steroids.
Yet you felt the need to respond. And no, that’s not true at all. Arkansas fans constantly dog UK and it’s players. Ask Malik how classy Arkansas fans are.

Lol we also have four final fours, two championship game appearances, and six elite eights. One bad year doesn’t take out six great ones. Florida made the tournament last year, but did they even make the NIT the several years before? Just wondering, as I don’t pay attention to shitty basketball programs.

I thought you guys judge yourselves by national titles? Or only do that when convenient?

Thank goodness for the 40's and 50's.

It's funny you're trying to be insulting. You should send the NCAA the proof he got paid in Lexington. I guessing you can't and you're just talking out of your ass because it's all you have. Congrats on Portis. I have no problem congratulating another player or team because I don't have anything to prove to some random Arkansas fan seeking attention.

Another year and the same ole same ole.

Nope, I just asked why y'alls schedule was so shytty. It morphed into this because KY fans were butthurt.

Instead of offering up info, your ******ry showed and you asked about Monk.

I wouldn't be surprised if y'all wind up 5-6 this year in the SEC.

You're usually a good poster. Not your best work ITT. Winning a title is tough, but Cal has had teams that were competing in every year except one. I would think you'd understand considering you have two in your entire history.

No doubt. It's hard. And you guys have elite teams almost every year under Cal.

But your fans think Kentucky basketball is God's gift to the world. And this isn't a UK board so I have no problem reminding them of that.

Reactions: fayettechillin
Nope, I just asked why y'alls schedule was so shytty. It morphed into this because KY fans were butthurt.

Instead of offering up info, your ******ry showed and you asked about Monk.

I wouldn't be surprised if y'all wind up 5-6 this year in the SEC.
I never asked about anything. I just responded to your lame insult about UK paying players. No need to be insecure, it's just a message board.

Yet you felt the need to respond. And no, that’s not true at all. Arkansas fans constantly dog UK and it’s players. Ask Malik how classy Arkansas fans are.

WGAF about what he thinks about us? You think it's going to be complementary?

Everything he did to us was nothing short of giving is the middle finger. Of course we'd be pissed, he committed to us.

No doubt. It's hard. And you guys have elite teams almost every year under Cal.

But your fans think Kentucky basketball is God's gift to the world. And this isn't a UK board so I have no problem reminding them of that.
Nah, we aren’t. No problem admitting that. Glad the SEC is looking better.

Quit crying. Who gives a shit what Malik thinks? You must read Hogville.

Oh and uconn.

All with RPI under 106.
So you're running around this thread talking smack and your best wins are Oklahoma, Minnesota and freaking UConn? GTFOH.
You got blown out twice and I can guarantee you this, UK, even as young as they are, would never get blown out by Houston or this UNC team.
As far as your comment about beating UK in Bud Walton, well yeah, Arkansas should beat a team of freshmen at home, you better hope they do, because if Arkansas eeks out a win or loses than you will look like an even bigger fool than you do now.
You fans are the worst, you lose to UK on a consistent basis yet you still talk smack like you own UK.
Just sit back and enjoy the team you have and hope for NCAAT success, why the stupid trash talk?

I thought you guys judge yourselves by national titles? Or only do that when convenient?

Thank goodness for the 40's and 50's.

Thank goodness also for the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's and 10's. Florida thanks goodness for two years. Laughing

Kentucky has won the NCAA more often than Florida has won the SEC. So we judge our team on national titles.

WGAF about what he thinks about us? You think it's going to be complementary?

Everything he did to us was nothing short of giving is the middle finger. Of course we'd be pissed, he committed to us.

Monk never committed to Arkansas. And your fans turned real ugly towards him....

Some of your backward ass radio personalities damned sure did.

And UK fans will be mentioning this for years i'm sure. You all are hilarious with your "Us against the world" shtick. Not sure why you're so insecure.

And UK fans will be mentioning this for years i'm sure. You all are hilarious with your "Us against the world" shtick. Not sure why you're so insecure.
Insecure? No, we're laughing. Know why? Because this crap happens every year with SEC fans. It's a new SEC team that looks to be a challenge to UK and we have to deal with their fans all over social media.
Next year it will probably be Vanderbilt fans that are talking smack "Kentucky sucksssss" and you Arkansas fans will go away because your program can't sustain success.
It's just something UK fans have to deal with every year. It's been a while since we had to deal with Arkansas fans though, I forgot it was the hogs' turn in the rotation.
I get it, since you are only here once every 3 or 4 years you don't see what I just explained, but it's true.
Sigh.

Reactions: RipThru
Insecure? No, we're laughing. Know why? Because this crap happens every year with SEC fans. It's a new SEC team that looks to be a challenge to UK and we have to deal with their fans all over social media.
Next year it will probably be Vanderbilt fans that are talking smack "Kentucky sucksssss" and you Arkansas fans will go away because your program can't sustain success.
It's just something UK fans have to deal with every year. It's been a while since we had to deal with Arkansas fans though, I forgot it was the hogs' turn in the rotation.
I get it, since you are only here once every 3 or 4 years you don't see what I just explained, but it's true.
Sigh.

This is exactly what i'm talking about. Hilarious. Nobody cares man. You're just a fan, on a message board. Keep laughing in your cubicle bro.

Reactions: fayettechillin
And UK fans will be mentioning this for years i'm sure. You all are hilarious with your "Us against the world" shtick. Not sure why you're so insecure.[/QUOT

It's apparent to everyone outside of Arkansas who the insecure fan base is in this situation. It's ok, everybody wants a shot at the King.

It's apparent to everyone outside of Arkansas who the insecure fan base is in this situation. It's ok, everybody wants a shot at the King.

4mtOdMF.gif

Good luck piggy. You (and your team) will need it. You've still got Mike Anderson as coach.

Gotta be honest, I probably would have dropped sports altogether years ago if I was an Arkansas fan. God, it must be awful being completely irrelevant in every single sport.

Reactions: RipThru
Quit crying. Who gives a shit what Malik thinks? You must read Hogville.
The multitude of racist tweets and threats from Arkansas fans was a good look. Fitting for that trash fan base. You think you're Kentucky's rival, but one doesn't earn that status just by hurling racials slurs at our players.

Love Mike.

We've also got Daniel Gafford and arguably the best backcourt in the SEC.

See you in February.

Why wouldn't you love Mike? I'd say he's probably won 60% of his games there; that's great! I also love how a dude that professes "40 minutes of hell" always goes zone against Kentucky because he can't guard them man or press them. lol Dude is a fraud.

ADVERTISEMENT