ADVERTISEMENT

Well the SEC is

I can't beleive the trolls that come out with a UK NCAA loss.

You sound a lot like the South Carolina fans who only show up once a decade when they win three games in a row.

Where have you been the last ten years when your team could not even make the NIT? Texas Tech in basketball is what is literally garbage.Eyeroll
I don't think these type of posts are aimed at Wildcat posters like yourself. Im guessing its for the 75% of terrible UK posters that were spouting off 3 game kenpom stats declaring them the hottest team heading into the tourney and the dearth of posters that jumped the gun and started acting like this UK team was 2012. This board has a good group of UK posters, but the dolts usually overrun the good ones and then are nowhere to be found when reality sets in. Give it a day or two for other teams to fall and the blowback will die down.

The SEC is underrated. As is the ACC. I would put the Big XII, SEC, and ACC about on par with each other. I think the SEC suffers from the same thing that the Big XII does, with lots of good to above average teams in the middle, few bad teams, but not top heavy either.

The ACC is the most likely to produce a champion imo. I think they have more poor teams, but the teams at the top are stronger.

Seriously? In a given year the Sec may be on a par with the ACC, BIG, etc...but year in and year out, GTFO.

You weren't fair. Talking about how Michigan wasn't good because they had not beaten anybody.
I did not say that. I am calling you out on that. I will say uncle if you can find where I said that.

Damn Hail, I am your buddy and you are on a frontal attack. I have Michigan in my final four bracket, so your claims simply don't make sense.

ADVERTISEMENT