ADVERTISEMENT

Well the SEC is

btw bragging about beating lower seeds is a bad look. The only lower seeded SEC team that won was alabama and that was a 8/9 so you are pretty much bragging about beating a bunch of high seeds.

Why do southerners feel they need to validate themselves so much?

bitter about lower seeds losing? What lol

Regardless, if you follow football southerners love to pat themselves on the back. That is why no one outside the south respects them much, no offense.

bitter about lower seeds losing? What lol

Regardless, if you follow football southerners love to pat themselves on the back. That is why no one outside the south respects them much, no offense.
It’s okay, you got called out about being wrong and feel stupid about it. Happens to everyone. Keep your chin up.

btw bragging about beating lower seeds is a bad look. The only lower seeded SEC team that won was alabama and that was a 8/9 so you are pretty much bragging about beating a bunch of high seeds.

So you just admitted the south was better. Or else they would've been lower. There's hope for you yet.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
You don't even have to look at it that deep. Read the OP's first post, how in the world could that possibly come off as a SEC fan bragging?

Because all mono thinks about is the SEC. He's able to hide it for stretches of time, but he always has some kind of meltdown about the SEC before too long. It never fails.

The SEC had 8 teams in the tournament this year. For what is primarily a football conference, that’s pretty damn good. Personally, I’d like to see the SEC do well in this tournament because I want the conference as a whole to be a more competitive Basketball conference (like the ACC). Can’t attract top players to a conference that never wins anything.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
wonder what it's like to root for a conference rather than a team.

Must suck

It's mind bottling that this was your reaction to the OP. You're more obsessed with the SEC than any "SEC fan" and it really isn't close. Ohio State has a good team and a good shot at making the Elite Eight or better. Take a deep breath and relax.

It's mind bottling that this was your reaction to the OP. You're more obsessed with the SEC than any "SEC fan" and it really isn't close. Ohio State has a good team and a good shot at making the Elite Eight or better. Take a deep breath and relax.
He’s been a bitter SEC hater all his life.

Reactions: VAWildcat15

I don't know who the hell you are Monorojo; however, as a Southerner you can kiss my ass, turd head!

Reactions: Monorojo

I think he means that the SEC was the most deep top to bottom. They may not have had an Arizona but they are dependable as a Honda.

As someone who lives in Ohio, give me most of the south all day long.

As someone who lives in Indianapolis, give me most of the south all day long.

This weather blows. Why anyone would want to live in snow is beyond me.

It was after midnight and you were on here posting about the SEC and want to talk about needing validation? RollLaugh That's ****ing rich.

Fun thread.

I'll be cheering for 'rKansas tomorrow..
Can't say the same for Auburn.

Actually, youll be cheering for Arkansas today. If you cheered for the Kansaw Jayhawks last night, that's cool. Its just that our name was first, and they say their own name wrong.

LOL. Silly Kansaw fans

Actually, youll be cheering for Arkansas today. If you cheered for the Kansaw Jayhawks last night, that's cool. Its just that our name was first, and they say their own name wrong.

LOL. Silly Kansaw fans
I went back and forth on picking y'all but ultimately I did.

ADVERTISEMENT