ADVERTISEMENT

Well the SEC is

Can I get an update from the previous posters in this thread. Thanks

Sure.

The Ohio State University fought hard, but lost to P5 conference powerhouse Gonzaga in the first weekend of the 2018 NCAA Tournament.

Anything else?

Sure.

The Ohio State University fought hard, but lost to P5 conference powerhouse Gonzaga in the first weekend of the 2018 NCAA Tournament.

Anything else?

What about the actual topic you are posting in? I didn’t see any Ohio state fans celebrating first round wins like it meant something, unlike sec fans frothing at the mouth.

What about the actual topic you are posting in? I didn’t see any Ohio state fans celebrating first round wins like it meant something, unlike sec fans frothing at the mouth.
It's like you didn't read the first page in actual thread you are posting in.

At the end of the season, Kentucky and Tennessee absolutely annihilated the rest of the SEC, so I think at this point, there's a defined top. The wildcard for me is Florida. They have games where they can beat the holy hell out of anybody, and they have games where they can have the holy hell beaten out of them.
Kentucky’s last regular season game was Florida, you did watch that game didn’t you?

Kentucky’s last regular season game was Florida, you did watch that game didn’t you?
Meh, bad games happen. Especially on the road. UK has looked like a completely different team since losing four in a row. You can argue the only teams left in the field that you'd feel better about winning the whole thing than us is Duke and Nova.

Reactions: rockycard
Meh, bad games happen. Especially on the road. UK has looked like a completely different team since losing four in a row. You can argue the only teams left in the field that you'd feel better about winning the whole thing than us is Duke and Nova.
This has been a wild tournament, we probably could’ve won it. Winking

And in conclusion and as always the SEC is a football conference and sucks in BB. Kentucky is exempt as always and should be in the ACC or BIG.

A couple of years ago, the same for a lot of teams since the BCS stopped in 2013. Why?

Who is your team?

KU did win a BCS game 10 years ago. We’ve been going through a rebuilding phase since then.

The SEC is much better than they've been. I'm not going to bash them because of this years tournament, nor do they deserve praise for last years tournament.

The SEC is much better than they've been. I'm not going to bash them because of this years tournament, nor do they deserve praise for last years tournament.
I think there are lessons to be learned for conference honkers on all sides.

Reactions: rockycard
And in conclusion and as always the SEC is a football conference and sucks in BB. Kentucky is exempt as always and should be in the ACC or BIG.

Kentucky makes more money on football than any ACC team. If UK went to the ACC it would cost them millions a year in revenue.

Kentucky can't afford to leave the SEC and they never will. Hell they are charter members.

No they are all gone.

The SEC sucked in the NCAA this year. Only getting two teams to the sweet sixteen and none to the elite eight.

Of course Texas Tech ain't shit either.Laughing

You just got knocked out of the tourney by a team we beat twice by an average of 17.5 points, and that was with their best player actually playing. RollLaugh

Literally garbage. Laughing

You weren't very nice about Michigan a few days ago. I think it's fair don't you?
I was sure as hell not nasty to Michigan. Michigan played like shit the first two games, you know that and I know that. It took a miracle to win the second game. Last night they were hot.

So don't bother me with your inability to comprehend. I did not insult Michigan, but those first two games they were not playing good.

You just got knocked out of the tourney by a team we beat twice by an average of 17.5 points, and that was with their best player actually playing. RollLaugh

Literally garbage. Laughing
I can't beleive the trolls that come out with a UK NCAA loss.

You sound a lot like the South Carolina fans who only show up once a decade when they win three games in a row.

Where have you been the last ten years when your team could not even make the NIT? Texas Tech in basketball is what is literally garbage.Eyeroll

I was sure as hell not nasty to Michigan. Michigan played like shit the first two games, you know that and I know that. It took a miracle to win the second game. Last night they were hot.

So don't bother me with your inability to comprehend. I did not insult Michigan, but those first two games they were not playing good.

You weren't fair. Talking about how Michigan wasn't good because they had not beaten anybody.

I can't beleive the trolls that come out with a UK NCAA loss.

You sound a lot like the South Carolina fans who only show up once a decade when they win three games in a row.

Where have you been the last ten years when your team could not even make the NIT? Texas Tech in basketball is what is literally garbage.Eyeroll

What bearing does that have on this year's NCAA tournament, which your team is no longer a part of because you just got bounced by a team we trashed twice in conference play?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT