ADVERTISEMENT

Weed

Legalize it or not?

• Total voters
B
1) Thanks for your service, but stating this adds nothing to the conversation and only serves to distract from the issue of marijuana legalization.

2) You apparently do not realize what "the freedoms of speech and religion as provided in the constitution" are if you're bringing them up with regards to what people can/should say in conversations on a non-government sports website. People can have opinions, and others can ask about/mock/challenge those opinions.

Being the iconclast I am, I choose to call it bad behavior ... not that I haven't indulged in some of it (daily?)

^ Oh, an iconoclast? So did you vote "Make it legal for rec use" because that goes against the generalized belief among the voting public that marijuana is an evil drug (see, e.g., Sessions, Jeffrey Beaugard), or did you vote "Keep it illegal" because that goes against the cherished belief of this board? Either way, sounds exhausting, and 100% not about the First Amendment.

^ Oh, an iconoclast? So did you vote "Make it legal for rec use" because that goes against the generalized belief among the voting public that marijuana is an evil drug (see, e.g., Sessions, Jeffrey Beaugard), or did you vote "Keep it illegal" because that goes against the cherished belief of this board? Either way, sounds exhausting, and 100% not about the First Amendment.
Damn !!! I'm getting confused now :)

ADVERTISEMENT