ADVERTISEMENT

Weed

Legalize it or not?

• Total voters
Oklahoma, the reddest of the red. Our outgoing, useless, waste of flesh governor was against it and basically washed her hands of it in an attempt to kick it down the road to the next governor. To their credit, despite her refusal to call a special session of the legislature to set up real procedures and rules for the program, our legislature just gave her the finger and said the people voted for the law and they WILL meet in a bipartisan session to make sure it is implemented as provided in the law. The Board of Health changed the law to ban smokeable products and placed so many restrictions on it (that were not in the law we voted on) that it was rendered useless. I was shocked the bill passed here, but it did by a wide majority. Then they f*cked it up.
Yeesh. Sounds rough.

Maybe we can start the weeding out process with you. If not, that would be the real shame.

It'd be your loss first off. Second I have a great life, no need to be a drug addicted loser.

It'd be your loss first off. Second I have a great life, no need to be a drug addicted loser.
giphy.gif

Anyone who thinks people who smoke weed "drug addicted losers" is a sheltered moron looking to make themselves feel superior and better about their sad life.

Weed isn't a drug. I'm talking Crack, Meth, Heroin, Smack, Wigwams, and Jingjangs.

Weed doesn't make you a loser, but I know a lot of losers who just so happen to smoke it.

Legalize it, tax it, and save money while you make money.

One of the not so cool parts about living in the southeast, or “Bible Belt,” weed isn’t going to be legal here for a while still.
In NC, at least, I wonder if $ and the boost to farming and need to replace tobacco is enough to push us closer to the front of the pack when it comes to legalization. We haven't had a very good track record of late in being ahead of the curve, but dolla dolla bills, y'all.

In NC, at least, I wonder if $ and the boost to farming and need to replace tobacco is enough to push us closer to the front of the pack when it comes to legalization. We haven't had a very good track record of late in being ahead of the curve, but dolla dolla bills, y'all.
Pretty similar to Kentucky. I think out of the entire country, this state grows the most marijuana outside of California and Tennessee. It’s sad that even with the amount of money it would bring in, we probably won’t even consider it for a long time. Because you know, the ten commandment billboards say its bad.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Pretty similar to Kentucky. I think out of the entire country, this state grows the most marijuana outside of California and Tennessee. It’s sad that even with the amount of money it would bring in, we probably won’t even consider it for a long time. Because you know, the ten commandment billboards say its bad.
I think it’s like California, Oregon, and Kentucky are the main playersz

Living in both CA & Louisville in my 34 years of living, there’s really good herb obviously in SF, but just as good bud exists in Louisville. Know some buddies who have done some indoor hydroponics that rivaled any stuff I’ve had here. I mostly use a vape pen with concentrate now, it’s easier on the lungs.

Living in both CA & Louisville in my 34 years of living, there’s really good herb obviously in SF, but just as good bud exists in Louisville. Know some buddies who have done some indoor hydroponics that rivaled any stuff I’ve had here. I mostly use a vape pen with concentrate now, it’s easier on the lungs.
I’ve actually recently quit, because smoking every day had been really hard on my asthma lately. But I’ll still toke every now and then (mainly when I’m shitfaced)

Never had a problem with the bud around Louisville. Obviously has a lot to do with who you’re getting it from, but my source always had the best of the best.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk

The 10 commandments say nothing of the sort.

I’ve actually recently quit, because smoking every day had been really hard on my asthma lately. But I’ll still toke every now and then (mainly when I’m shitfaced)

Never had a problem with the bud around Louisville. Obviously has a lot to do with who you’re getting it from, but my source always had the best of the best.
Yep I agree 100%, my sources always had the funk. Solid prices too for Ky. But yeah man, smoking js, blunts, bowls or even bongs take a toll on your lungs.

I have 100 acres of farmland ready to grow. Let's make this legal. Just need to hire a couple dozen armed guards.

I have a question for all you weed whackers. Could you quit if you had to?

There is nothing that infuriates me more than having a client that does everything they are supposed to. Show up for court, check in weekly, be home when they're supposed to and don't get in any trouble..... Just to fail their last drug test because of marijuana. Happens more than you think.

Reactions: I am stupid

There is nothing that infuriates me more than having a client that does everything they are supposed to. Show up for court, check in weekly, be home when they're supposed to and don't get in any trouble..... Just to fail their last drug test because of marijuana. Happens more than you think.
I only smoke when it's free. I don't "chase".

I can drop any habit/substance on a dime. In my mid-20s I smoked almost two packs of cigs a day and quit within two days.

I've basically quit weed and booze. Still occasionally do both but never have an uncontrollable urge for either and can easily go several months without.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk

Easy peasey lemon squeezy. I’ll occasionally take 5-6 month breaks. It’s a mental addiction for some.

I have 100 acres of farmland ready to grow. Let's make this legal. Just need to hire a couple dozen armed guards.
More like need to hire some trimmers, and people that understand ph levels of irrigation for cannabis plants. Curing these “flowers” is crucial. Unless you want to grow some schwag (dirty 30)

Quit cold turkey last month when it really started hurting my breathing. Missed it a little but hardly ever think about getting high anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT