ADVERTISEMENT

Walker Kessler stat

Not getting off that easy, lol. You embarrassed yourself for hours last night and woke up this morning all....

oliver-twist-beg.gif
I Haven’t embarrassed myself at all. I have owned your ass for months on this board

I don’t have to back up anything. I am not trying a case here. I am just working on logic. Only an emotional person would think a player chose to go to duke for free over money from another blue blood. Again you are just a biased emotional fan.
Accusation. No proof. Never happened. Logic.

You have claimed duke is perfectly clean without proof yes
Hmmm. Let’s try common sense here. How many ncaa violations/probations, games taken away has Duke had?

zero. Common sense. Perfectly clean.

as I have asked for multiple times, prove me wrong. You can’t. Form your thumb and index finger into an L and place on your forehead. Loser.

I don’t have to back up anything. I am not trying a case here. I am just working on logic. Only an emotional person would think a player chose to go to duke for free over money from another blue blood. Again you are just a biased emotional fan.
There is your mistake. You have nothing to back up your logic. Logic requires reasoning. Duke has never come close to being accused of paying players and 5 stars have come and gone. By that logic they didn’t need to pay Zion. Now if would have picked Clemson, I would have been suspicious. Your logic is flawed.

I'm not sure you are smart enough for trolling. Almost every UNC fan alive wanted Kessler back to play down low. You know, where he is blocking shots and where Bruce is playing him. Every UNC fan also said it is a mistake if you try and play him on the wing, which is what daddy wanted. I assume Pearl is also smart enough to realize this, though if he is knocking in a bunch of threes you can let me know. So you are basically saying we were all correct, which is accurate. We were. I'm not sure you even realize this though. Give me Kessler playing down low all day. Think about how good he would be backing up Bacot or playing beside him at the 4 from time to time.
Congrats on whoever Becot is and yore 40 point loss to UK lmao

As someone who had a family member who was a Dean at Auburn University, which is a fantastic academic institution, I feel confident that this guy is not what we in academia call a graduate.
I mean, we’re a better academic institution than alabama but forest Gump got in there so take it for what it’s worth

Here is a hint. Kentucky hasn’t tried to clean it up. You got better at covering it up and getting away with it.
Why don't you quit with the infalliable arguments? I can make those all day long. Offer facts. Most on here believe a fact as true and otherwise as false. We just don't believe your lame arguments / opinions.

You do r have proof he wasn’t paid. For him to not be paid though it means you are dumb enough to believe a guy chose no money over money. It just doesn’t add up to people that think work logic over emotion
Now this post is a literary masterpiece.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
How do you guys still go to 4 pages with this dude lmfao. This is coming from an auburn fan too.

I was so hype to shit on UNC about kessler on this board and ol boy had to go a type ****ing ankering and now its all over.

How do you guys still go to 4 pages with this dude lmfao. This is coming from an auburn fan too.

I was so hype to shit on UNC about kessler on this board and ol boy had to go a type ****ing ankering and now its all over.
We can still go.

What about Kessler?

Don't be one of those that show up, talk a big game about how if you were here, and then disappear.

We can still go.

What about Kessler?

Don't be one of those that show up, talk a big game about how if you were here, and then disappear.
Kessler is a better big with a higher ceiling than Armando Bacot, thats my spicy take.

my normal take is that UNC fans made up the stretch four garbage to make themselves feel better about losing a five star recruit to a non blue blood. WK has been very honest and genuine about having what were essentially panic attacks while he was on lockdown at UNC, far from anyone he knew in an unfamiliar environment. He really did just want to be closer to home and Auburn is an hour away from his family now.

Did roy mismanage his minutes? Probably yeah, the dude is a true blue hooper and he certainly could have played over Garrison brooks who ended up transferring any damn way, so that probably wasn't a smart decision. But I don't think its because WK wanted to chuck 7 threes a game like his names Jabari Smith Jr. He went 0-3 in the first game this year and either took 1 3PA or 0 for the next like 9 games. bruce would be shouting to him to take the 3 shot and WK would pass it to someone else for the open shot. Doesn't look like a dude that transferred just to chuck threes.

Also UNC fans just fking suck. I live in raleigh now and I'd literally rather be locked in a room with duke fans for a week than do one day with UNC fans.

Kessler is a better big with a higher ceiling than Armando Bacot, thats my spicy take.

my normal take is that UNC fans made up the stretch four garbage to make themselves feel better about losing a five star recruit to a non blue blood. WK has been very honest and genuine about having what were essentially panic attacks while he was on lockdown at UNC, far from anyone he knew in an unfamiliar environment. He really did just want to be closer to home and Auburn is an hour away from his family now.

Did roy mismanage his minutes? Probably yeah, the dude is a true blue hooper and he certainly could have played over Garrison brooks who ended up transferring any damn way, so that probably wasn't a smart decision. But I don't think its because WK wanted to chuck 7 threes a game like his names Jabari Smith Jr. He went 0-3 in the first game this year and either took 1 3PA or 0 for the next like 9 games. bruce would be shouting to him to take the 3 shot and WK would pass it to someone else for the open shot. Doesn't look like a dude that transferred just to chuck threes.

Also UNC fans just fking suck. I live in raleigh now and I'd literally rather be locked in a room with duke fans for a week than do one day with UNC fans.

I thought he should have played more but know for sure that his father was unhappy with how he was being used. That isn't made up fodder. It came from the Auburn side as well. There were Auburn fans here saying he would be playing a lot on the wing and Bruce would make it work. It was always a dumb take though. And yeah, the lockdown really impacted him all year. He was one guy really hurt by Covid in that regard.

I have zero issues with a dude transferring for whatever reason he wants though. Plus, I like Bruce so hope he does well. However, looking at the stats there is little reason to believe he is better this year than he would have been under Roy this year. However, Roy isn't there and I don't blame him for not wanting to play for a new unproven coach.

You probably hate UNC fans for the same reason State fans do though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT