ADVERTISEMENT

Scheyer .... "I'm sorry."

...to the sesame street costumed nerds at Cameron after the game vs UNC. Weak stuff. He's as dorky as they are.
still better than when his predecessor Coach Kunt grabbed the mic and bitched out his own fans for having the gall to chant "overrated" at a visiting opponent.

That guy is a bitch.
yep, I've disowned him.

No one here was bigger Scheyer fan than me back in the day. He's from the town next to mine and rooted for him on his run to the state championship in high school. Stopped following him at Duke cause **** that place, but figured I would start rooting for Duke once he got the job. Nope, tried but **** that place and that school.

Reactions: JC for 3
Scheyer is the GOAT recruiter and a true leader of men.
He's only 36 and just getting started.

yep, I've disowned him.

No one here was bigger Scheyer fan than me back in the day. He's from the town next to mine and rooted for him on his run to the state championship in high school. Stopped following him at Duke cause **** that place, but figured I would start rooting for Duke once he got the job. Nope, tried but **** that place and that school.
Glenbrook North's best player ever!! Maybe the only Jewish coach in D1 Basketball!

Glenbrook North's best player ever!! Maybe the only Jewish coach in D1 Basketball!

Definitely the best player in GBN history. second place goes to another Dukie and current D1 coach, Chris Collins.

Definitely NOT the only Jewish D1 coach....Bruce Pearl, Todd Golden and at least 10 more.

jg2KVo.gif

ADVERTISEMENT