ADVERTISEMENT

Walker Kessler stat

18Wr.gif
I don’t need to stop. I am right

So holdup. You are taking armando to have a better career?
Who F’ng cares. Get over yourself. No one gives a shit about Auburn basketball. Quit coming here and trying to be relevant. Kessler transferred. UNc didn’t cut him.

Nope. The unc fan tried to bring up a bum on a terrible team as some great player. This board needs a serious upgrade when it comes to how to evaluate basketball players. I can’t tell which fanbase is dumber. Unc, Kentucky, or duke. They all try to one up themselves daily.
You can’t be serious with this post. How many NC’s does Auburn have in hoops. You are obsessed with this board and trying to bring Auburn into the conversation. Win something or stfu.

You can’t be serious with this post. How many NC’s does Auburn have in hoops. You are obsessed with this board and trying to bring Auburn into the conversation. Win something or stfu.
Not a single one of you clowns have anything to do with the national titles your schools have. You unathletic keyboard warriors all chose your teams because they were already good. Of course none of you have degrees from your schools either

Not a single one of you clowns have anything to do with the national titles your schools have. You unathletic keyboard warriors all chose your teams because they were already good. Of course none of you have degrees from your schools either
So. You just described the majority of fans on the world. Typical shitty comment from you.

Do you believe Auburn/Indiana fans make a difference? Does either have a great atmosphere for home games? What about traveling?

Also, did you grow up in either states? Meaning do you root for a third team, but apparently can't out loud b/c you didn't go there. I was born and raised in Kentucky, they happened to be the best. Blessed I guess.

Do you believe Auburn/Indiana fans make a difference? Does either have a great atmosphere for home games. What about traveling?
Auburn has the best home court and field advantage in the SEC now. Our fans also have degrees from auburn. Unlike the big blue nation which is has a huge group of sidewalk fans. Auburn has one of the least amount of sidewalk fans in the SEC. The uneducated in Alabama cheers for Bama of course

Auburn has the best home court and field advantage in the SEC now. Our fans also have degrees from auburn. Unlike the big blue nation which is has a huge group of sidewalk fans. Auburn has one of the least amount of sidewalk fans in the SEC. The uneducated in Alabama cheers for Bama of course
How did you arrive at that? Is there a link or do you just know?

How did you arrive at that? Is there a link or do you just know?
It’s common knowledge. Auburn fans have a direct tie to the university. Went to school there. Graduates from there. The state of Alabama is about 70/30 in favor of Alabama from a fan breakdown stand point. You rarely see someone choose Auburn unless you go to school there

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
It’s common knowledge. Auburn fans have a direct tie to the university. Went to school there. Graduates from there. The state of Alabama is about 70/30 in favor of Alabama from a fan breakdown stand point. You rarely see someone choose Auburn unless you go to school there
I think you may be on to something. I never see AU fans. Very rare.

Reactions: RipThru
So all 80k at each home game went to Auburn. Not that it matters, I explained my Duke connection.

Aren’t opinions great. Just like assholes. Everyone has one.
s.

Reactions: cdbearde
I work with an Auburn fan whose husband is an Auburn fan. I have several others friends who are Auburn fans. Zero of them went to Auburn. That is all anecdotal (look it up AU guy) but does mean 100% of the people I know here who are Auburn fans did not attend the school. That's fine. It isn't like anyone believes (or cares if) this dude did either.

I think you may be on to something. I never see AU fans. Very rare.
Yes. Because it’s a higher standard. Their is a reason auburn fans made the 2nd most on average last year in the SEC. only behind Vanderbilt. Quality over quantity as far people go

Do you believe Auburn/Indiana fans make a difference? Does either have a great atmosphere for home games? What about traveling?

Also, did you grow up in either states? Meaning do you root for a third team, but apparently can't out loud b/c you didn't go there. I was born and raised in Kentucky, they happened to be the best. Blessed I guess.
Kentucky and the fans are rooted in Kentucky. It goes back a long way. Some of the poorest people anywhere, coal miners, had something to root for. I'm proud to say I was raised in eastern Kentucky and the UK tradition is rich in this area.

Clueless noobie fan. Hell I want him to hang around just for the entertainment value alone lmao. He certainly loves abuse.
sub-buzz-5592-1523810530-1.jpg

It'd be easy to tag AU posters here on if they went to the University or not, but why drag them into this.

Yes. Because it’s a higher standard. Their is a reason auburn fans made the 2nd most on average last year in the SEC. only behind Vanderbilt. Quality over quantity as far people go
Is that why you're more of a AU fan than a IU fan?

FTR. I like you. Truly a big fan.

If you don't know who the embarrassed person in a room is, then it

Kentucky and the fans are rooted in Kentucky. It goes back a long way. Some of the poorest people anywhere, coal miners, had something to root for. I'm proud to say I was raised in eastern Kentucky and the UK tradition is rich in this area.

Clueless noobie fan. Hell I want him to hang around just for the entertainment value alone lmao. He certainly loves abuse.
Thanks for confirming you couldn’t get into school at UK. Sorry for that bro

You try way too hard and zero evidence of the bull shit you post. I feel bad for you. Kind of like middle child syndrome.

No denying fans that drove to the highest mountain to listen to the game..., and then passed on the passion to their children.

The IU basketball /notre dame football fan in the state of Indiana is one of the worst type of fans alive. I grew up Indiana and went to grad school there But I identify much more with the Auburn fanbase.
Northern or southern Indiana? I'm guessing southern due to the ND reference.

I was a kid. I went to games sure. I don’t really view kids being taken to a game my a parent as being a fan. You just went to the game
Dang, you didn't have posters or anything. I had Reds Pennants, posters, all kinds of memberolia around. I was a sports fan for as long as I can remember. Different teams across different sports. Some has changed over the years. I did start focusing on the Bengals in my early teens. Huge mistake that was. It was late 80's early 90's and I was a fan of the 80's bears. So I guess I was bandwagon back then.

Dang, you didn't have posters or anything. I had Reds Pennants, posters, all kinds of memberolia around. I was a sports fan for as long as I can remember. Different teams across different sports. Some has changed over the years. I did start focusing on the Bengals in my early teens. Huge mistake that was.
I was much more interested in playing sports back in those days than watching sports to be honest.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I was much more interested in playing sports back in those days than watching sports to be honest.
Again. Bull shit. If you played you had a favorite team or favorite teams. And especially a favorite player. Unless you were a weirdo, which is probably the case.

ADVERTISEMENT