Can Vols beats the Zags?

• Vols Win

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Zags win

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Toss up

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters
I think it is the other way around. Tennessee is making a splash with a blue collar old fashion upperclassman basketball team with kids that will get their degrees, while Kentucky has sold their souls with one and done kids that don't care about college, can't even spell their names.
Ya'll have lost your way and wrecked your program.
Y'all have sold your souls to the basketball devil and ironically all he has given you in return is a 40 point loss to a team named the Blue Devils.

....hilarious. The news of our demise is greatly exaggerated.

....hilarious. The news of our demise is greatly exaggerated.
earl-kitchen-floor-400.png

I think it is the other way around. Tennessee is making a splash with a blue collar old fashion upperclassman basketball team with kids that will get their degrees, while Kentucky has sold their souls with one and done kids that don't care about college, can't even spell their names.
Ya'll have lost your way and wrecked your program.
Y'all have sold your souls to the basketball devil and ironically all he has given you in return is a 40 point loss to a team named the Blue Devils.
You are so jealous. Where were you the last ten years when Kentucky was dominating the SEC and college basketball. I guess you were hiding in your mommy's basement where you live rent free.

You are so jealous. Where were you the last ten years when Kentucky was dominating the SEC and college basketball. I guess you were hiding in your mommy's basement where you live rent free.
She’s been here a lot longer than you have. Kentucky hasn’t been dominating college basketball, get real. Kentucky has dominated recruiting for the most part, but Y’all ain’t champin.

Reactions: GhostVol
Being a UK fan, it must suck to know UK gambled with it's rich heritage and lost? How come Duke is able to get elite players and win and UK is not?

Last edited:
Being a UK fan, it must suck to know UK gambled with it's rich heritage and lost? How come Duke is able to get elite players and win and UK is not?
And UK continues to go farther in the NCAA tourney than your Vols. What will you do once your one year wonder is in the past. Probably go back to being an also ran. Your football team is already there. No bowl game in two years.

Reactions: JC for 3
She’s been here a lot longer than you have. Kentucky hasn’t been dominating college basketball, get real. Kentucky has dominated recruiting for the most part, but Y’all ain’t champin.
Champion more times than you and much later than you. Your team has not won a championship in decades.

Reactions: JC for 3
And UK continues to go farther in the NCAA tourney than your Vols. What will you do once your one year wonder is in the past. Probably go back to being an also ran. Your football team is already there. No bowl game in two years.

I doubt your NBA Farm team goes further then the Vols this year. Regardless of how the Vols do in future years, I'll know we are doing it the right way. Kids come to college for an education and play a sport they love. I prefer that to bastardizing our program and becoming a slave to winning or in y'all's case, selling your souls and getting whipped by 40.

I frequent Sound off and the BB board. I never mention UT's BB success on Sound off, it would be bad form. I find it hilarious that you mention UK's semi success in CFB this year considering your complete ownership of mediocrity throughout history and the fact your best team in decades got it's ass thoroughly kicked my one of UT's worst teams in history.

Last edited:
I doubt your NBA Farm team goes further then the Vols this year. Regardless of how the Vols do in future years, I'll know we are doing it the right way. Kids come to college for an education and play a sport they love. I prefer that to bastardizing our program and becoming a slave to winning or in y'all's case, selling your souls and getting whipped by 40.

I frequent Sound off and the BB board. I never mention UT's BB success on Sound off, it would be bad form. I find it hilarious that you mention UK's semi success in CFB this year considering your complete ownership of mediocrity throughout history and the fact your best team in decades got it's ass thoroughly kicked my one of UT's worst teams in history.
And you lost to Florida and Vandy that UK beat handily. Love it that your Vols could not even beat Vandy for a chance to go to a low level bowl and you will be staying home watching Florida, Vandy and UK go to bowl games.

And you lost to Florida and Vandy that UK beat handily. Love it that your Vols could not even beat Vandy for a chance to go to a low level bowl and you will be staying home watching Florida, Vandy and UK go to bowl games.
Tennessee ranks 5th in the country for all time bowl appearances. UK ranks 63rd. We have been to triple the amount of bowls as ya'll. Enjoy getting your program embarrassed again by PSU.

Just remember, head to head, we kicked your ass.:D

Tennessee ranks 5th in the country for all time bowl appearances. UK ranks 63rd. We have been to triple the amount of bowls as ya'll. Enjoy getting your program embarrassed again by PSU.

Just remember, head to head, we kicked your ass.:D
And you are the person that said you would rather beat Alabama in the regular season than lose to Alabama in the regular season and win a national championship. You are probably the only college sports fan that has that opinion. That proves your intelligence.

And you are the person that said you would rather beat Alabama in the regular season than lose to Alabama in the regular season and win a national championship. You are probably the only college sports fan that has that opinion. That proves your intelligence.
It proves your lack of intelligence. Stating UT is miles above lowly UK in bowls is just stating a fact. I shows no preference and is unrelated to my bama comment.
You're not very good at this, are you.

It proves your lack of intelligence. Stating UT is miles above lowly UK in bowls is just stating a fact. I shows no preference and is unrelated to my bama comment.

....and neither are you. UT being good in hoops is not a common occurrence, yet you're here on the daily with your chest out thinking UT is a basketball powerhouse.

Reactions: kl40504
....and neither are you. UT being good in hoops is not a common occurrence, yet you're here on the daily with your chest out thinking UT is a basketball powerhouse.
I have been here longer then you have JC, years and years. This year, Tennessee is a powerhouse.

I am on Sound off too, rivals football board ( thought I 'd make that clear since you're a UK fan). Tennessee being good or bad has no effect on me posting.

I don't think I have started any brag bag threads, but I have defended myself and Vols from UK fans.

I have been here longer then you have JC, years and years. This year, Tennessee is a powerhouse.

I am on Sound off too, rivals football board ( thought I 'd make that clear since you're a UK fan). Tennessee being good or bad has no effect on me posting.

I don't think I have started any brag bag threads, but I have defended myself and Vols from UK fans.

Hello my friend. Always good to see you.

Reactions: della

....enjoy it while you can. After Williams and Schofield are gone, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Rustled again

....enjoy it while you can. After Williams and Schofield are gone, it'll be interesting to see what happens.
I am enjoying it. This is what makes sports fun. Next year can always be better or worse.
I am surprised UK is not playing better than they are, but I believe by the end of the year they will get it together.

I am enjoying it. This is what makes sports fun. Next year can always be better or worse.
I am surprised UK is not playing better than they are, but I believe by the end of the year they will get it together.
History says we will, but you never know. This team has one alpha, MAYBE two, who play hard every play and lead correctly. But we aren't going to gain any talent by March, there are several teams with more elite talent than us. Which is usually not the case and why Cal does as well as he does.

Just in time to beat the Vols for the hundreth time in the SEC tournament.

History says we will, but you never know. This team has one alpha, MAYBE two, who play hard every play and lead correctly. But we aren't going to gain any talent by March, there are several teams with more elite talent than us. Which is usually not the case and why Cal does as well as he does.

I always hear that alpha stuff. Give me 5 people that can selflessly follow and understand instructions to the letter and I'm good.

You are the one that has been rustled several times.Maybe you will see the light some day. Although I doubt it.
You're kinda going goofball mode aren't you?

Just in time to beat the Vols for the hundreth time in the SEC tournament.
Looks like I have upset you earlier. It is only a message board, relax, have fun and don't get so wrapped up in it.

I always hear that alpha stuff. Give me 5 people that can selflessly follow and understand instructions to the letter and I'm good.
Sure, fair enough. I guess I prefer to have someone we know is going to come up big rather than questioning if we have anyone capable of doing so, ya know? Big fan of your boy Admiral, btw.

Sure, fair enough. I guess I prefer to have someone we know is going to come up big rather than questioning if we have anyone capable of doing so, ya know? Big fan of your boy Admiral, btw.
He and Williams are very coachable and are a joy for a Vol fan to watch.

I hear that "leader stuff" all the time in CFB. I need a lineman that can pick up a corner blitz and a Tight end that won't whiff on blocking the SAM LB. In other words, I need players that do their job.

Looks like I have upset you earlier. It is only a message board, relax, have fun and don't get so wrapped up in it.
Never upset just enjoying the banter. Good to see a Vol fan finally waking up and smelling the roses. We Kentucky fans have been doing that for years.

Kentucky football ranked in top 15; Tennessee football not even in top 65.

and yet, we spanked your ass.:D
And you are sitting home crying while Kentucky is playing in a New Years Day bowl. I will be in Orlando enjoying the sun and activities while you are sitting home pouting. Eat your heart out. No bowl game in two years.

And you are sitting home crying while Kentucky is playing in a New Years Day bowl. I will be in Orlando enjoying the sun and activities while you are sitting home pouting. Eat your heart out. No bowl game in two years.
The difference is we spanked your ass and y'all had nothing to do with us not bowling.
When you have been to bowls as many times as the Vols have, a podunk bowls doesn't matter to ya.
In BB terms, it would be like getting all excited for an NIT bid. Have fun getting your ass kicked again in your NIT football bowl.Laughing

The difference is we spanked your ass and y'all had nothing to do with us not bowling.
When you have been to bowls as many times as the Vols have, a podunk bowls doesn't matter to ya.
In BB terms, it would be like getting all excited for an NIT bid. Have fun getting your ass kicked again in your NIT football bowl.Laughing
How the weak suffer/

So what is up with Penny Hardaway? I don't think anything he said was true regarding the incident that happened late in the game. His players flopped the entire game and he is the one who acted inappropriately late in the game and he tried to say a bunch of nonsense about the UT guys wanted to fight or something. Weird comments from him.

As your a UK CFB fan, I'll defer to your expert experience on the subject.:)
Tennessee has had a good basketball team the past two years. What happened to the Vols the rest of the last two decades?

Tennessee has had a good basketball team the past two years. What happened to the Vols the rest of the last two decades?
Tennessee has been ranked #1 during the regular season in the past two decades, so I'd say that is pretty good, wouldn't you?Laughing

Tennessee has been ranked #1 during the regular season in the past two decades, so I'd say that is pretty good, wouldn't you?Laughing
If you called ranked #1 one time being good? I agree for Tennessee basketball that was good.

ADVERTISEMENT