Can Vols beats the Zags?

• Vols Win

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Zags win

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Toss up

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters
I guess it comes down to whether or not you'd rather win regular season games or tournament games.

To each their own as it's subjective.

Tennessee was a 3 seed in the dance, compared to Kentucky being a 5. Doesn’t sound like the tournament win was any more important to the committee...

I watched Washington game. Zags were the better team. I think UDubs only chance to win would have been to go for a three pointer st the end of regulation.

Zags would have won in OT

You are correct. The Zags are the better team - and they probably should have won by 10+. Just hate to see them squander comfortable leads. Not sure how that will hold up against a better squad like Tennessee.

Why in Hades are Kaintucky fans talking about UT-UK in this thread? Your upcoming loss to Tennessee is coming soon enough.

Looking forward to the Zags game tomorrow!
tenor.gif

That was kinda my fault (check second post):(

Reactions: KisteK
Yes the Vols do have a chance tomorrow. Definitely looking forward to watching it tomorrow. Should be really physical contest and a lot of fun to watch.

I'm thinking about going to these two games. Tickets are pretty cheap for three top 10 teams playing.

Reactions: PHXDukie
We'll see. The wife wants to go see Elf the Musical at the same time.
Let's see, the battle to end all battles of our time vs Elf the Musical...

Tennessee has hit the zags with a Big Orange hay maker early on.

Reactions: GhostVol
This game has been great. So pissed UVA’s non-conference schedule is trash

Yes, Tennessee is very physical and plays with a lot of emotion and aggression. Fun to watch. Both of these teams are very good.

That last foul is what has always plagued Williams. He commits some bad ones and he team needs him too bad for that.

Hell of a win Tennessee. Gonzaga has been playing with fire all season long.

Also, they were ranked (before this game) 50th in defense per KenPom. It was only a matter of time before it caught up with them.

Reactions: KisteK and della
Hell of a win Tennessee. Gonzaga has been playing with fire all season long.

Also, they were ranked (before this game) 50th in defense per KenPom. It was only a matter of time before it caught up with them.
If Gonzaga was a top 50 defense KenPom's formula is garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT