ADVERTISEMENT

UT Fan Upset Over Picture of Referee

Because OP is a Kentucky fan.

Proud to be post #2 btw
Yeah, but after the original post, there's been absolutely zilch said about the actual thread topic. That's some serious hijacking and UK fan hate.

I went through the last 120 posts of mine on DI.

I posted about Matt Hurt, RJ Barrett, Zion getting hurt, Duke's bench, JWill, not trashing Luke Maye, Jim B killing that guy, Jack White and AOC, Obama being at the Duke/UNC game, the video game Coach K basketball, Grayson Allen's hot girlfriend, a posters health problems, the NDPOY award, Roy Williams being a genius, the Virginia LT Gov scandal, language on the forum, the Louisville comeback, respect while watching games, the Duke/UVa game, Coach K's coaching tree, Zion jumping, fantasy lineups, Duke players in the NBA, Zion's nickname, the Duke/St Johns game, giving away two free tickets I had to the Duke/UVa game at Duke, watching NCAA basketball in general, forum avatars, Zion Williamsons historical dominance, and so on.

I posted in exactly two threads about UK or UK fans.

One was in a thread that someone else started called "Kentucky's Obsession" or something like that, where I shared my own experiences with Kentucky, why I think Kentucky fans hate Duke, and certain Kentucky fans. @JimboBBN knows that thread... he posted there;)

One was to DEFEND a UK fan who a bunch of the Duke people jumped on just because he was a UK fan and dared point out a possible issue with this years Duke team...

Uh... this might not be a popular opinion, but I’m not sure we need to be so totally aggressive towards someone just because they are a UK fan.

Listen, I am wildly entertained by Rafters, and I will certainly discuss the strange ones over there because there isn't a more entertaining group of wackjobs on the Rivals forums, but let's not be silly and pretend anything other than that.
You're good in my book boo

I went through the last 120 posts of mine on DI.

I posted about Matt Hurt, RJ Barrett, Zion getting hurt, Duke's bench, JWill, not trashing Luke Maye, Jim B killing that guy, Jack White and AOC, Obama being at the Duke/UNC game, the video game Coach K basketball, Grayson Allen's hot girlfriend, a posters health problems, the NDPOY award, Roy Williams being a genius, the Virginia LT Gov scandal, language on the forum, the Louisville comeback, respect while watching games, the Duke/UVa game, Coach K's coaching tree, Zion jumping, fantasy lineups, Duke players in the NBA, Zion's nickname, the Duke/St Johns game, giving away two free tickets I had to the Duke/UVa game at Duke, watching NCAA basketball in general, forum avatars, Zion Williamsons historical dominance, and so on.

I posted in exactly two threads about UK or UK fans.

One was in a thread that someone else started called "Kentucky's Obsession" or something like that, where I shared my own experiences with Kentucky, why I think Kentucky fans hate Duke, and certain Kentucky fans. @JimboBBN knows that thread... he posted there;)

One was to DEFEND a UK fan who a bunch of the Duke people jumped on just because he was a UK fan and dared point out a possible issue with this years Duke team...

Uh... this might not be a popular opinion, but I’m not sure we need to be so totally aggressive towards someone just because they are a UK fan.

Listen, I am wildly entertained by Rafters, and I will certainly discuss the strange ones over there because there isn't a more entertaining group of wackjobs on the Rivals forums, but let's not be silly and pretend anything other than that.
I was just messing with you when I said "come on man, tell the truth".

It's been a while since I viewed DI, it's kind of boring, so I don't go there that often. Last time I went there I saw several posts from you about Rafters.

And no, I'm not going to take the time to go dredge them up, it's not that important to me.

A lot of people confuse "I will prove that I am right because I like being right and making sure everyone knows it" with "RUSTLED!!!!11!!".

Lurker, I like being right, and I like making sure people know it. I'm WAY too self-assured (or egotistical, whichever) to be bothered by much here;)
Are you my wife?

Reactions: TheDude1
Yes, actually. I need you in there, too
I'd have to be the centerfold.

anigif_original-28548-1431552147-24.gif

Guys, this thread is about fans being mad at refs for potentially changing the outcome of the game due to their bias. It's only natural that it ended up being about Kentucky considering you guys are really the only ones who have regulars here who actually believe that refs are doing stuff like that. If mossy hadn't mentioned Kentucky then one of your own would've brought up John Higgins. We all know it so don't act surprised.

To be fair, Jmoss sort of joked on UK fans and then some UK fans went all tinfoil hat about refs and then it was pretty much a free for all. That is sort of how it always breaks down though. I don't mean because of one fanbase or another we just tend to get tangential all the time.

Reactions: jhmossy
I was just messing with you when I said "come on man, tell the truth".

It's been a while since I viewed DI, it's kind of boring, so I don't go there that often. Last time I went there I saw several posts from you about Rafters.

And no, I'm not going to take the time to go dredge them up, it's not that important to me.

Listen, I definitely give the worst Rafters people a hard time. And I really dislike a few of the most hate-filled ones, and gleefully talk about them when given the chance.

But I also like a lot of the UK posters, I REALLY like Cal, I think UK is the best program in history, I am a fan of a TON of your players... and hell, I recently stuck up for a UK fan posting on a Duke forum when a bunch of Duke posters started in on him for being a UK fan.

I'm a big believer that we are all fans of the schools we are fans of by chance. If we were born somewhere else, or if we went to school somewhere else, we'd be a fan of a different school. And because of that, we should all be able to shoot the breeze about basketball.

Last edited:
Guys, this thread is about fans being mad at refs for potentially changing the outcome of the game due to their bias. It's only natural that it ended up being about Kentucky considering you guys are really the only ones who have regulars here who actually believe that refs are doing stuff like that. If mossy hadn't mentioned Kentucky then one of your own would've brought up John Higgins. We all know it so don't act surprised.
Right, Kentucky is the ONLY fanbase that has fans that like to blame the refs around here. RollLaugh

Reactions: JimboBBN
Ah, I see.

So every time someone gets blown out by 34 points, is that coming back to haunt us too? Great, we're never going to live that down.

ADVERTISEMENT